PDA

View Full Version : The main event of next week's SmackDown... (SD Spoilers)

Xero
06-26-2005, 12:04 PM
I just thought of something that's extremely possible for next week's SmackDown!.

They have the Six man match BEFORE they announce the 5th draft pick. Let's say for the final one Vince McMahon himself is going announce it.

Hassan wins the match clean and celebrates with Daivari. Then, Vince comes out and reveals that Batista (or Triple H, whoever the champion is) is the final draft pick, thus nullifying Hassan's title win. Hassan is pissed off, obviously, and he and the champion have a stare down from the top of the ramp to the ring.

This just furthers the 'discrimination' thing Hassan has going for him and more than likely puts him at main event level.

It may be a bit early to put the title on Hassan, but he doesn't HAVE to go into his feud with the champion right away. He can feud in the upper midcard from a while, then after he gets more established, he gets his title shot at a non-big four PPV, maybe even winning it.

dalegendkilla
06-26-2005, 12:41 PM
Here's what I think might happen:

Christian spoke at a press conferance that if he were drafted to Smackdown he'd like to face Booker T.

I think Christian wins at Vengeance and is drafted to Smackdown. Booker T wins and is handed the belt, when Christian's music hits. He tells him the WWE champ (himself) has been drafted to Smackdown, so there is no need for a Smackdown Championship, so Booker T still isn't champion...Teddy Long then comes down and announces that at the next ppv, they will have a title unification match.

WWE Champion Christian V.S. Smackdown Champion Booker T

Corkscrewed
06-26-2005, 03:39 PM
Letting this SmackDOWN! championship belt have even one night of life would suck major balls tho IMO.

M. Banana
06-26-2005, 03:42 PM
but christian winning the WWE championship would kill any ball suckage

Just John
06-26-2005, 04:12 PM
Reason why you shouldn't be banned ^

Crashnburn
06-26-2005, 05:09 PM
Here's what I think might happen:

Christian spoke at a press conferance that if he were drafted to Smackdown he'd like to face Booker T.

I think Christian wins at Vengeance and is drafted to Smackdown. Booker T wins and is handed the belt, when Christian's music hits. He tells him the WWE champ (himself) has been drafted to Smackdown, so there is no need for a Smackdown Championship, so Booker T still isn't champion...Teddy Long then comes down and announces that at the next ppv, they will have a title unification match.

WWE Champion Christian V.S. Smackdown Champion Booker T

If that's the line WWE is taking I don't think it's going to be Christian. I think it's going to be Y2J. Since Raw got Carlito (and with him the Cabana) with Jericho winning the title and being drafted Smackers will get their championship back and an interview segment in the Highlight Reel.

Nark Order
06-26-2005, 06:39 PM
Christian isn't winning the belt, you retards.

Mr. Nerfect
06-26-2005, 07:48 PM
Christian isn't winning the belt, you retards.

He should, though. At least by the end of the year.

Batsu
06-26-2005, 09:57 PM
Letting this SmackDOWN! championship belt have even one night of life would suck major balls tho IMO.

Absolutely.

Read my lips: NO NEW TITLES.

(no Bush-o)

Cool King
06-26-2005, 10:21 PM
If that's the line WWE is taking I don't think it's going to be Christian. I think it's going to be Y2J. Since Raw got Carlito (and with him the Cabana) with Jericho winning the title and being drafted Smackers will get their championship back and an interview segment in the Highlight Reel.

But why would they take away the better interview segment (Highlight Reel) from RAW and replace it with one that plainly sucks? (Carlitos Cabana)

I think Cena will retain his title by pinning Jericho, Christian says that he didn't get pinned there for he should be the number one contender so they have there match at SummerSlam and Christian wins and becomes WWE Champion.

But during all that Carlito hosts Carlito’s Cabana, Jericho comes out and starts saying that The Highlight Reel should be here not the Cabana, then Carlito says that he's I.C Champ and he deserves to have his show on RAW, so Jericho and Carlito have a match at SummerSlam for the I.C Title and to see who's show stays on RAW.