PDA

View Full Version : Was reading some classic Kirk the other day

The Mackem
06-30-2005, 09:42 AM
http://www.tpww.net/fg/humor/2001predictions.html

"Mike Tenay vs. Larry Zybysko headlines Bash At The Beach ’01. With the crowd firmly on his side, Tenay retains the title, after interference from Brian Knobs and Kevin Sullivan. Tenay then turns heel, insulting both crowd members, and shooting on Tony Schiavone. Tenay challenges Schiavone to a match at the next PPV."

What a guy :love:

mitchables
06-30-2005, 09:53 AM
Kirk used to write some quality, quality stuff. He was half the reason I actually stayed at this site. :$ :$ :love:

mitchables
06-30-2005, 09:54 AM
Like, initially. I came to TPWW originally looking for themes, but I stayed for Kirk's articles.

Also, Brad McCloskey. He was gold, back in the day. His Top Ten lists were the shit.

Rob
06-30-2005, 11:36 AM
Like, initially. I came to TPWW originally looking for themes, but I stayed for Kirk's articles.

Who didn't?

Innovator
06-30-2005, 12:11 PM
WCW continues to slide into bankruptcy as Sullivan authorises a new round of firings after a heavy drinking session. The roster now consists of Brian Knobs, Norman Smiley, Tony Marinara and Torrie Wilson. And Kevin Sullivan as world champ (all other belts were unified at the Mayhem 2000 PPV). Average gates are down to 15, and Tony Schiavone is starting to sound slightly pessimistic on Nitro

Innovator
06-30-2005, 12:15 PM
It is decided that Taz is not getting over enough, so he is given the rights to the Corporation namesake, and promptly renames it the Tazporation, consisting of himself. He promptly faces Chyna, and chokes her out within 35 seconds. However, seeing as Chyna getting beaten up is a huge ratings draw, Taz is instructed to keep the hold on for the rest of the show. The WWF gains a 90% share of the TV audience.

ahahahaha

The Mackem
06-30-2005, 12:16 PM
Tony Marinara Heavyweight Champion - best championship ever

The Mackem
07-05-2005, 08:33 AM
Need some more Kirk, suggest some.