PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk + Triple H

dickthebruiser
06-30-2005, 06:35 PM
Thanks to the PWTorch newsletter for the following:

-- WWE management remains high on bringing in CM Punk, and several key figures in pro wrestling are predicting that he will be a WWE main eventer within the next few years. Punk, who is in his mid-20s, has been working lots of WWE Heat and dark matches recently.

-- One source predicts that Punk will end up being tight with Triple H backstage, due to their similar passions for pro wrestling and personalities. Sources within WWE say that it’s likely Triple H will see CM Punk as a protégé, rather than a threat.

How many of you believe Trip's will see Punker as a protege, rather than a threat.

LK
06-30-2005, 06:44 PM
Either way it's looking good for Punk. They seem to be really happy to have him on the roster and sounds like they really want to do something with him.

Innovator
06-30-2005, 07:34 PM
Considering I'm a mark for Punk, this is great news. If you watch straight shootin with Punk and Samoa Joe, you can see that he really has a passion for the business. When he talks about his trilogy against Joe, the only thing he wanted was to put the belt over.

Corkscrewed
06-30-2005, 07:36 PM
But was it CM Punk who said he'd never wrestle again after Candido died, or was that someone else?

LK
06-30-2005, 07:37 PM
Yeah it was him

Hired Hitman
06-30-2005, 08:17 PM
People say a lot of things, but when you have passon for something, it's hard to stay away.

The One
06-30-2005, 11:24 PM
CM Punk = Next Justin Credible.

Literally I see him walking into the doors of WWE and basically becoming the WWE's version of Justin Credible...don't ask me why. Just a huntch.

Danny Electric
07-01-2005, 01:42 AM
You know you're dealing with the X-Factor.
:shifty:

Dave Youell
07-01-2005, 03:00 AM
He doesn't look big enough for me, he suffers from Steve Corino syndrome.

Too big to be a cruiser

Not big enough to be a main eventer

Don't get me wrong I love the guy, but I have my doubts over if he's a future champion with WWE as he doesn't have the stereotypical build of a champ IMO

The Fugitive
07-01-2005, 04:35 AM
I'm just curious if they'll allow him to use the Pepsi Plunge.

Has he been using it in any of his dark matches?

Mr. Nerfect
07-01-2005, 05:52 AM
I know people will shudder at the idea, but an Evolution-style stable with Triple H, CM Punk, Kurt Angle, Mark Jindrak & Ric Flair wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

I wish CM Punk the best in the WWE.

Chavo Classic
07-01-2005, 06:04 AM
I'm just curious if they'll allow him to use the Pepsi Plunge.

Has he been using it in any of his dark matches?

Nope. He's played the jobber. Very little offence at all.

Chavo Classic
07-01-2005, 06:06 AM
If he maintains the essence of his gimmick, he'll catch on quickly. This could be a good year for Punk

Dave Youell
07-01-2005, 06:41 AM
If he maintains the essence of his gimmick, he'll catch on quickly. This could be a good year for Punk
IF!

It's a non wwe idea, he'll be a butler for Regal :(

Londoner
07-01-2005, 08:30 AM
Nope. He's played the jobber. Very little offence at all.

And yet he could be a main eventer?I very much doubt it, knowing the WWE.