PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown Spoilers

Marc the Smark
07-05-2005, 11:37 AM
Were these posted yet?

The show started with JBL coming to the ring without his limo and cutting a promo in the ring about World Heavyweight Champion and newest SmackDown star Batista. JBL's limo then began to come out and inside was the bWo (blue world order - Blue Meanie, Steven Richards and Simon Dean). An exchange took place between JBL and bWo that set up Meanie vs. JBL later in the night.

- Backstage, Eddie Guerrero tells Rey Mysterio that he wants him to be his partner. Mysterio attempts to decline the offer, but Eddie brings up the "secret" he was talking about last week.

- The Blue Meanie defeated JBL. The match ended when Batista ran in, gave JBL a spinebuster and then put a lifeless Meanie on top for the pinfall. After the match, Steven Richards gave JBL a big chairshot that busted JBL open the hard way it appeared.

- MNM defeated Eddie Guerrero & Rey Mysterio to retain the WWE Tag Team Titles. During the match, Eddie sat out most of it and forced Mysterio to go at it alone. Mysterio almost won by himself, but Eddie attacked Rey and allowed MNM to finish him off. After the match, Eddie tries to get Rey to hit him, but then reminds of the "secret" about Rey's son. Eddie then forces Rey to open the ropes for him during his exit.

- Matt Morgan vs. William Regal went to a No Contest when the Mexicools interrupted. All of the Mexicools took out Morgan with some highspots followed by a triple baseball slide. Regal actually never entered the ring to start the match. After this, all three of the Mexicools cut a promo (mainly Juventud).

- The Undertaker defeated Daivari. After the match, Hassan "summoned" five terrorist looking men that took out The Undertaker. Hassan then locked on the Camel Clutch on The Undertaker and all five men carried Daivari away over their heads.

- World Heavyweight Champion Batista defeated Christian. During the match, JBL and Orlando Jordan attempted to take out Batista, but Batista fought back giving Jordan a Batista Bomb. Batista then defeated Christian with the Batista Bomb.

Credit: Cedric Ordonez & WrestlingObserver.com

BatistaBomb
07-05-2005, 11:46 AM
all i can say is thank god the simon dean character is dead and long live the bWo lol

SuperSlim
07-05-2005, 11:48 AM
cool

Gertner
07-05-2005, 12:36 PM
wow, sounds like an amazing show

Fryza
07-05-2005, 12:51 PM
Meh, it really doesn't sound that good... I'm sorry to say this, but anything past the open segment doesn't sound that grand.

Nark Order
07-05-2005, 01:02 PM
Naw, Fryza... It was fucking awesome.

About 100 times better than RAW was.

Chavo Classic
07-05-2005, 01:11 PM
The fucking BWO! What the fuck! That's perhaps the best spoiler I've read all year, normally they put me off wacthing smackdown but that's made me about 100 times more eager to see. Roll on Friday!

ilt_undertaker
07-05-2005, 01:14 PM
lol @ Eddie

Taker!/bWo :love:

Danny Electric
07-05-2005, 02:20 PM
Lol

5 terrorist looking men. Seriously wait for the suicide bomber in a few weeks time.

Gouda
07-05-2005, 02:30 PM
Dammit. Already burying Christian.

snakeboss
07-05-2005, 02:47 PM
At least Christian was in the main event.

Some spoilers report there was a match to be the 1. Contender for the US title between Booker T and Chris Benoit. Anyone know if that really happened?

Corkscrewed
07-05-2005, 04:28 PM
way to bury Morgan too. He got taken out by three luchadors. :lol: :'( But the rest of the show looks amazing!

DominateR
07-07-2005, 06:19 PM
Well WWE.COM does list Benoit vs. Booker in a match, wonder WTF gives?
and frankly, we all no there's no more morgan after tonight thank god, so I may turn the channel during that match...