PDA

View Full Version : I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer

Shaggy
07-06-2005, 06:45 PM
Saw this on Bloody-disgusting.com.........

One of my fav sites Film Jerk scores a whopper of a scoop:

Are you one of those doomsayers who proclaims cinema is dead, due to the uninterrupted stream of sequels, prequels, sidequels, continuations and reimaginations that clog theatre screens and video store shelfs year after year? If so, then you'll have more fuel to add to your fire, as Sony Pictures has decided it's time to pull the "I Know What You Did Last Summer" franchise out of mothballs, throw a new adverb into the title and pray there are still people out there who have been waiting for another chapter of the seven-years-dead series.

At least we can be thankful series producer Neal Moritz has blessed this movie with a Jennifer Love Hewitt and Freddie Prinze Jr.-free storyline. Our source tells us this time around, "I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer" will focus on -- see if this sounds familiar -- four teens from a small Colorado town will be victimized by a phantom menace one year after a July Fourth prank gone awry kills one of their buddies. Against the protestation of one of them, the group agree to keep this secret, only to find their friendships torn apart from the strain. The next Independence Day, just before the town's annual carnival, the four receive intimidating communiqués indicating someone is aware of what happened before. The group suspect the cousin of the dead friend, only to discover they are very much on the wrong track. Can the friends survive and figure out the identity of their tormentor before they end up dead themselves?

Filming is set to begin in Utah at the end of August, under the direction of "Three to Tango" director Damon Santostefano, from a script by Michael Weiss, whose credits include such cinematic treats as "Crocodile," "Octopus" and "Octopus 2: River of Fear" and the upcoming "Butterfly Effect 2." A theatrical release through Sony's Screen Gems division is expected in the fall of 2006.

Well....the only reason I would of watched it was for Jennifer Love Hewitt...with out her they have minus one fan.

Blanka
07-06-2005, 07:08 PM
Butterfly Effect 2?

lol WOW

Cactus Jack
07-06-2005, 10:10 PM
HA!..I did'nt read they were going to make a sequel to Butterfly Effect, and I don't think they will I don't care who thinks that's true. First off it was'nt left open and second that's not the kind of film that would have a sequel. But they might anyway because theres alot of fucking retards out there that would make it to. The first was good but not good enouph to make a sequel.
I don't believe what that says evan though they are making alot of sequels and prequels.

RP
07-06-2005, 11:03 PM
I'm gunna go ahead and cast this one.

Lets see here.

Ludacris
The 3rd member of Destiny's Child.
Paris Hilton
Random white actor from WB

And for the killer i'll go with Fred Savage.

Fox
07-09-2005, 01:24 AM
And for the killer i'll go with Fred Savage.

(Savage sneaking up on unsuspecting Paris Hilton, bathing in a bathtub)

VOICE OVER (Daniel Stern)
I would never forget that night in Hillsboro - it was the kind of thing that dreams are made of, when the air smelled of rain drops and the grass was thick with dew. That night, and many others like it - made up for the greatest year of my life - they were my wonder years.

(Savage stabs Paris repeatedly)

el fregadero
07-09-2005, 01:51 AM
With Luda and Fred Savage on board, I would definitely see it.

Hired Hitman
07-09-2005, 07:34 AM
For the Butterfly Effect, they could make a prequel, when his Father has it, but that's about it really.

RP
07-09-2005, 11:15 AM
(Savage sneaking up on unsuspecting Paris Hilton, bathing in a bathtub)

VOICE OVER (Daniel Stern)
I would never forget that night in Hillsboro - it was the kind of thing that dreams are made of, when the air smelled of rain drops and the grass was thick with dew. That night, and many others like it - made up for the greatest year of my life - they were my wonder years.

(Savage stabs Paris repeatedly)

If this happend, it would be the greatest movie ever.

DMI
07-09-2005, 03:16 PM
there are no white actors on WB

Disturbed316
07-09-2005, 04:46 PM
It's bad enough they made the second one. This one is exactly the same as the first but with them killing a teen jock instead of some trampy fisherman.