Long Island Debut This Friday, July 8th
5/9/05
ROH

Ring Of Honor
July 8th, 8:00pm
Sports Plus Entertainment Center
110 New Moriches Road
Lake Grove, New York 11755

Tickets at Ticketmaster.com and Ticketmaster outlets or right here at ROHwrestling.com and by calling 215-781-2500.

Directions below or go to SportsPlusNY.com

There will be tickets available the night of the show at the door.

ROH debuts in the Long Island market!!!

ROH World Champion CM Punk Will Defend The Belt In His Only Scheduled ROH Appearance!!!

Grudge Match
AJ Styles vs. Jimmy Rave with Prince Nana

Special Challenge Match
Christopher Daniels with Allison Danger vs. Colt Cabana

Four Corner Survival
ROH Pure Champion Samoa Joe vs. Austin Aries vs. Homicide with Julius Smokes vs. James Gibson (formerly known as Jamie Noble in WWE)

ROH Tag Team Title Match
BJ Whitmer & Jimmy Jacobs defend vs. Lacey's Angels

Bonus Attraction Match
Roderick Strong vs. Azrieal

Also Signed:

-The legendary Mick Foley

-New York City's own Matt Striker

-Plus lots more with Nigel McGuinness, Jay Lethal, Dixie, Vordell Walker, The Heartbreak Express and more!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone from the area going to this. It's my first roh show and its definitly shaping up to be a good one.

Innovator
07-06-2005, 10:21 PM
I'm betting on it being Colt Cabana, Punk wants him to lay down, Colt wins the title.

Joey Slugs
07-07-2005, 03:43 AM
-New York City's own Matt Striker

THE TEACHER!!!! :shifty:

wow. it does sound like a solid show. wish they could throw a ROH show together here in chicago.

The Mackem
07-07-2005, 08:32 AM
LOL @ SeventyTimes7

I'm interested in seeing what happens with the title.

Innovator
07-07-2005, 12:03 PM
The 4 corners match should be money.

Also it'd be the funniest thing if Stryker came out to "Schools Out"

mitch_h
07-07-2005, 01:22 PM
Wow every match on that card has the potential to knock my socks off...although that would be just fine because I feel like wearing sandals...yes. Looks like they are really starting to push Azriel which is fine because he is fantastic.

Innovator
07-07-2005, 02:04 PM
All of those matches are solid. Roderick has really stepped up this year.

James Gibson has been money ever since he came to ROH. WWE really fucked up by getting rid of him

mitch_h
07-07-2005, 02:43 PM
All of those matches are solid. Roderick has really stepped up this year.

James Gibson has been money ever since he came to ROH. WWE really fucked up by getting rid of him

Yea Gibson has been ROH MVP lately... just great match after great match... same goes for Roderick. Infact Roderick vs Gibson at BOTASJ was excellent.

Chavo Classic
07-07-2005, 02:56 PM
Yea Gibson has been ROH MVP lately... just great match after great match... same goes for Roderick. Infact Roderick vs Gibson at BOTASJ was excellent.

bless you.

Innovator
07-07-2005, 03:10 PM
His first match against Spanky was awesome. The post match stuff you felt was pretty genuine and he seemed happy to be somewhere where he could wrestle without worrying about stealing the show.

And he also used the guillatine choke, my favorite move