PDA

View Full Version : I figured out why HHH is gone...

Kris P Lettus
07-11-2005, 11:45 PM
So they can use the 20-30 minutes he'd usually take to cut a promo to show semi retarded hott girls acting whore-ish..

Nicely done..

:'(

loopydate
07-11-2005, 11:50 PM
Hey, at least it's not like last year when we got both...

[Shudder]

Kris P Lettus
07-11-2005, 11:53 PM
http://img225.exs.cx/img225/3720/33383ll.jpg

Kane Knight
07-12-2005, 12:16 AM
BAscailly, as I've stated before. There's a limit on the number of pissbreaks/show.

Kris P Lettus
07-12-2005, 12:24 AM
God forbid, they interupt that time with wrestling..

RawRocks
07-12-2005, 12:29 AM
wouldnt hurt me any if they just killed the entire segment. which they should do.

Corkscrewed
07-12-2005, 12:32 AM
Anyone know why he's really gone? Something about his knee?

Or he called Steph fat?

Kris P Lettus
07-12-2005, 12:35 AM
If I had to guess I'd say resting nagging injuries.. Perfect timing too.. Cena's the new RAW Champ with Batista leaving.. Gives time for them to build Cena as a legit champ before HHH has another go at the title..

KayfabeMan
07-12-2005, 01:36 AM
So they can use the 65 mins. he'd usually take to cut a promo to show semi retarded not that hott whores.

Fixed.

Kane Knight
07-12-2005, 01:46 AM
Anyone know why he's really gone? Something about his knee?

Or he called Steph fat?
Trips faked a headache, then got caught.

Innovator
07-12-2005, 02:11 AM
He got a loud pop for the dark match after RAW, so maybe a couple more weeks he can come back with the crowd interested in him again

Fox
07-12-2005, 02:19 AM
And maybe the Easter Bunny, a talking Dreidel and Jesus Christ will bring me that dump truck full of one hundred dollar bills tomorrow morning.

Shadow
07-12-2005, 02:19 AM
And maybe the Easter Bunny, a talking Dreidel and Jesus Christ will bring me that dump truck full of one hundred dollar bills tomorrow morning.

That's after they bring that shit to me so I can pick threw it.

Morgan
07-12-2005, 05:29 AM
it look like they're gonna bring him back as a face. After they showed the hell in a cell footage JR said something like "maybe we'll see a new Triple H". Makes sense considering the amount of heels on RAW now, keep him off for about 2 months and bring him back when Cenas taking a group beating.

And then cry when we now have "he has to win,he's the good guy!" face HHH, instead of "he eventually gets comeuppance" heel HHH.

Afterlife
07-12-2005, 10:00 AM
I refuse to allow myself to ever cheer for that dirtbag.

SuperSlim
07-12-2005, 10:11 AM
face or heel, we know he's getting his hands on that title. Then eventually will change it to the nice looking title that Austin got to hold after WM XIV

tucsonspeed6
07-12-2005, 11:14 AM
Turning him face might not be so bad. Maybe if he's really injured he'll come back thinner and with less dense, restricting muscle mass. Then he'd be like the old HHH and he'll have a nice long, non-title feud with Kurt Angle for a reason other than both of them wanting to screw Steph, and the world will be right again.

Oh wait....

I forgot to consider entropy. The laws of thermodynamics clearly show that HHH will come back fatter and bulkier, Cena will lose his belt to a random top heel (Jericho) in a very good match, but the following night HHH will rectify the wrongs of the evildoer and will champion the people with the return of the belt to the side of good after a 2 minute squash match.

...stupid physics loopholes.

Kane Knight
07-12-2005, 11:21 AM
I refuse to allow myself to ever cheer for that dirtbag.
Even if he's entertaining?

TerranRich
07-12-2005, 11:26 AM
They'll make him face. If only just to fuck with us. :p

V
07-12-2005, 06:04 PM
I don't understand why they continue to to this, while everyone boos the damn diva search.

The only reason anybody cared last year even the slightest was because Carmella was in it. Nobody knows who the fuck these people even are this year, and the things they do are even more pathetic than last year.

I mean really, was Christy even ready for that wrestling move being done on her? Painting yourself, WTF. They need to learn guys don't get off on this stupid shit (while they're watching raw anyway)

SuperSlim
07-12-2005, 06:18 PM
well they boo like 90% of the girls there are like 8 % that gets no reaction then that small 2% that gets a reaction here and there.

so in the bookers eyes it's all worth it to waste 20 minutes to do this thing

Shadow
07-12-2005, 06:41 PM
I don't understand why they continue to to this, while everyone boos the damn diva search.

The only reason anybody cared last year even the slightest was because Carmella was in it. Nobody knows who the fuck these people even are this year, and the things they do are even more pathetic than last year.

I mean really, was Christy even ready for that wrestling move being done on her? Painting yourself, WTF. They need to learn guys don't get off on this stupid shit (while they're watching raw anyway)

considering Christy was in OVW for awhile before her Diva Search apperence.

Kane Knight
07-12-2005, 07:51 PM
If they really want to fuck with us, they'll make him good.

Xero
07-12-2005, 07:58 PM

If they really want to fuck with us, they'll make him good.
If they really, REALLY want to fuck with us, they'll put his name on the released superstars list and have him debut and job to Matt Hardy in ROH.

Shadow
07-12-2005, 08:07 PM
If they really, REALLY want to fuck with us, they'll put his name on the released superstars list and have him debut and job to Matt Hardy in ROH.

If they really really REALLY want to fuck with us, they'll put his name on the releases superstars list, wait 90 days, have him debut in TNA and job to Raven.

Cool King
07-12-2005, 08:14 PM
Anyone know why he's really gone?

Maybe him and Steph are trying for a baby....oh god! think of the horror that would be unleashed!

Mayo
07-12-2005, 08:23 PM
LOL, even when he's not on tv people bitch about him. WOW

Shadow
07-12-2005, 08:52 PM
Maybe him and Steph are trying for a baby....oh god! think of the horror that would be unleashed!

You mean besides the ones that are already running around?

vampiro03
07-12-2005, 08:53 PM
I think he's probably trying to get out of the master lock. where the hell is chris masters? was he on the list?

Afterlife
07-13-2005, 08:36 AM
LOL, even when he's not on tv people bitch about him. WOW

THat's b/c when he's on tv, we know he's there to piss us off and waste our time doing it. But when he's not on tv, well...that's just flat-out suspicious.

Afterlife
07-13-2005, 08:37 AM
Even if he's entertaining?

Especially if he's entertaining.