PDA

View Full Version : An IM Conversation between me and someone (Matt/Amy related)

Pepsi Man
07-14-2005, 12:52 AM
DrkKnightScrpion: sorry bout the spoiler...I tried to keep it vague and then when I tried to re-name the topic it didn't work. Changed the name once you're IN the topic but other than that it stayed the same
Pepsi Man 66613: Yeah, you gotta "Edit thread" under thread tools.
Pepsi Man 66613: vbulletin is weird in some ways like that.
DrkKnightScrpion: ah cool....well NOW it's fixed :-P
Pepsi Man 66613: I find it funny...
Pepsi Man 66613: that they're still trying to sell it as a shoot.
DrkKnightScrpion: it's wierd....the fact that they pretty much pulled it off as one. WWE's not that good. What if it really is? There's a chance it could be
Pepsi Man 66613: :-P
Pepsi Man 66613: Not a chance.
DrkKnightScrpion: they could have looked the other way knowing what Hardy would do....the result gets the wwe more money
Pepsi Man 66613: There's no way they would jeopardize Adam Copeland's life like that.
Pepsi Man 66613: Plus, his comments differed from other shoot comments he had made DAYS before.
Pepsi Man 66613: Hell, mere HOURS before.
Pepsi Man 66613: Plus, did you notice how when he was on the mic, he mentioned nothing about TNA, but did plug RoH?
DrkKnightScrpion: I think they would....Matt wouldn't do anything but attack and beat up...plus if Adam was given a heads up....
Pepsi Man 66613: Yeah, that's because the RoH and WWE work together.
Pepsi Man 66613: Matt easly COULD do more than "attack and beat up"...
Pepsi Man 66613: from bringing a weapon...
Pepsi Man 66613: to using a wrestling move properly.
Pepsi Man 66613: Wrestling moves can be deadly.
DrkKnightScrpion: yeah....I dunno, I'm just gonna wait and see before I make a decision on it all
Pepsi Man 66613: Ask Droz.
DrkKnightScrpion: yeah but did you also notice how edge dropped and protected instead of fighting in the back
Pepsi Man 66613: Come on, it was on the homepage of wwe.com.
Pepsi Man 66613: That's another part of it.
Pepsi Man 66613: If Matt Hardy were really there, they would've had security get rid of him at THAT point...
Pepsi Man 66613: and if they hadn't and Hardy was really that unstable, I highly doubt Adam would've gone to the ring.
DrkKnightScrpion: if edge was warned....plus if they told him not to fight back....he's still under wwe contract
Pepsi Man 66613: Okay, so it's a shoot...
Pepsi Man 66613: but Edge was warned beforehand...
Pepsi Man 66613: and ordered not to fight back?
DrkKnightScrpion: yeah....in a way it would be a shoot but Hardy played into Vince's plans....they played him. Or Vince said hey Matt....wanna get revenge? Fans wanna see it....go to x location and enter x door and security will look the other way for a few sec
Pepsi Man 66613: Yeah, not a chance.
Pepsi Man 66613: This isn't the 1980s, and the whole delivery showed nothing like that.
Pepsi Man 66613: Like I said, WAY too risky for them to put Adam Copeland through.
DrkKnightScrpion: I dunno....the only way we'll know for sure is when Matt either shows up at TNA or is resigned
Pepsi Man 66613: Hell, even from a "business sense" and "Vince's plans"...
Pepsi Man 66613: think of the lawsuits.
Pepsi Man 66613: He already IS resigned.
Pepsi Man 66613: Hell, he was even on Byte This.
DrkKnightScrpion: not according to the story and he's not on the roster...like I said I'm waiting to see what happens....yeah cause Lita called him
Pepsi Man 66613: :-DAccording to the story.
Pepsi Man 66613: Yeah, he's not on the roster, but he's back.
DrkKnightScrpion: still gonna wait and see. Until I find a confirmed report I am staying skeptical
Pepsi Man 66613: If that's the case, how come Bret has never been allowed back to "get revenge" on Shawn Michaels?
Pepsi Man 66613: For one example.
DrkKnightScrpion: maybe they were gonna but WCW signed Bret
Pepsi Man 66613: I laughed my ass off the whole time, due to them trying to play it off as shoot.
Pepsi Man 66613: :|
DrkKnightScrpion: it's a possability :-P
Pepsi Man 66613: WCW signed Bret BEFORE he lost to Michaels.
Pepsi Man 66613: WCW isn't alive today, though.
DrkKnightScrpion: sactly...so Bret couldn't come back
Pepsi Man 66613: Ever.
Pepsi Man 66613: Right?
DrkKnightScrpion: they been trying according to rumors but because of Owen Brett was staying out....plus Brett's condition for a long time
Pepsi Man 66613: It would be a signed deal.
Pepsi Man 66613: BUT, condition or not...
Pepsi Man 66613: you don't need conditioning to throw a few shoot punches.
Pepsi Man 66613: Especially not if Shawn were "ordered not to fight back".
DrkKnightScrpion: dunno
Pepsi Man 66613: Bigger reaction than the Matt/Edge thing...
Pepsi Man 66613: and I'm sure if there were no contract to it, Bret would do such a thing.

Are there any other points I can/should bring up, or should I just keep laughing?

Kane Knight
07-14-2005, 01:01 AM
He's not on the roster?

Well, he's obviously not signed then.

Or maybe they learned from the draft mistakes.

TerranRich
07-14-2005, 01:28 AM
Just remember: when Adam and Matt "fought" in the ring, those were wrestling-style pulled punches. Obviously.

Corkscrewed
07-14-2005, 12:04 PM
LIAR!!!! IT WAS ALL REAL! MATT WAS LEADING A REVOLUTION. HE WOULDN'T LIE TO US!!!!

:'( :'(

TerranRich
07-14-2005, 01:53 PM
STIPID MFE'r!!11 DID YOU HAVE A COCKOUT FOR YRUO INDEPENDENCE DAY, JULY 11tH??!?! HAHA!L LMAOODLE!!

M. Banana
07-14-2005, 02:02 PM
sD GA #$Y !!!!