View Full Version : Raw and Smackdown return to the UK

Tornado
07-15-2005, 07:09 PM
Oh Yeah, i'm there:

http://www.wwe.com/schedules/events/eventdetail/?id=893662

http://www.wwe.com/schedules/events/eventdetail/?id=893748

Cool King
07-15-2005, 07:24 PM
Yeah I really wanna go this time, I couldn't go last time because I didn't have any money.

But I was looking at it earlier today and I see that the highest price is £40 so hopefully I can go this year, and If I do go I'll probably be going to RAW.:cool:

Team Sheep
07-16-2005, 09:22 AM
Yeah, I'm gonna try and get tickets for RAW. I went to the show in April, I had third priced tickets because all the higher price range tickets were sold out by the time I got through. I'd really like to get top priced tickets, got any tips on booking?

The Mackem
07-16-2005, 09:39 AM
HOLY CRAP CHRISTY HEMME IN SHEFFIELD!

HEMME! HEMME! HEMME!

Ska-Wars
07-16-2005, 09:48 AM
Fuck, that's way too far for me :mad:

Tornado
07-17-2005, 09:33 AM
Yeah, I'm gonna try and get tickets for RAW. I went to the show in April, I had third priced tickets because all the higher price range tickets were sold out by the time I got through. I'd really like to get top priced tickets, got any tips on booking?
I managed to get top price tickets for Raw and Smackdown last time. Just have multiple browser windows open on all the ticket pages, and have a phone next to you. Cycle through three or so numbers dialing over and over till you get through.

Mike the Metal Ed
07-17-2005, 10:20 AM
Funds/Getting a job/college timetable permitting, I'll go to both.

Scarface
07-17-2005, 11:33 AM
Gonna go this time. Can't wait.

Morgan
07-17-2005, 12:07 PM
The first U.K RAW back in october was the first wrestlin event I went to. Won the tickets through a newspaper :) . Definitly aiming for front row this time.

Danny Electric
07-17-2005, 02:24 PM
I'd love to go if I could get the cash.
I know someone in Sheffield too.

Chavo Classic
07-18-2005, 01:43 PM
I went to both shows last year at the MEN.

Definately worth it - although Smackdown was the better show, I couldn't stand the long drawn-out breaks during Raw.

Chavo Classic
07-18-2005, 01:48 PM

Ticket prices can be misleading. I spent £90 on a pair of tikcets for a hosue show in Newcastle, and was promised these were aisle seats. I thought this was awesome and I'd be slapping hands with wrestlers as they came down the ramp.

Not so. Apparently, I was in the front aisle of the raised stands and the VERY BACK OF ALL THE FLOOR SEATS so I couldn't see the floor of the ring and could only just make out wrestlers as their little heads bobbed past. :mad:

So, when the tv tapings came back, I didn't make the same mistake. I paid £22 a ticket for the cheap seats, sat way up high in the MEN and had a great view of the ring, ramp and entire arena (which looked awesome during HHH's entrance - perhaps the only time I've really marked out for the game).

Not only did I get a better view, but because they were cheaper I could afford to go to both smackdown and raw on back-to-back nights for the same price as shit house show seats just 6 months earlier.