PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone notice...

snakeboss
07-16-2005, 02:15 PM
...how worried Juventud looked after he pinned London. Maybe it's just me, but I thought he looked kinda worried. He stood over London to see if he was alright, then Psicosis and Super Crazy came over and made it look like they were taunting him. And it just looked to me that Juvi looked worried as they left the arena. Did anyone notice this?

Kane Knight
07-16-2005, 02:27 PM
Maybe it's because of how HARD HE HIT LONDON?

Xero
07-16-2005, 02:28 PM
Yeah, I noticed it. He hit it so awkwardly, so I don't blame him. Is London okay?

snakeboss
07-16-2005, 02:30 PM
On WWE.com, it says he's resting at home with a black eye, the ring people were asking him if he knew who he was, because they were so worried.

Jaton
07-16-2005, 02:31 PM
Oh great. Now Juvy is going to hesitate doing the 450 and end the mexicools after he walks out on his partners.

loopydate
07-16-2005, 02:45 PM
Did anybody else notice that Cole was talking about how that had happened to London before? How he had missed significant time after being hit in the head with a 450.

IT WAS A SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

Man, WWE really has a short attention span.

Gouda
07-16-2005, 03:14 PM
Did anybody else notice that Cole was talking about how that had happened to London before? How he had missed significant time after being hit in the head with a 450.

Also, The Shooting Star Press was delivered to Chavo Guerrero and not Paul London. So... yeah. Not really reliving anything.

Chavo Classic
07-16-2005, 03:18 PM
London says he's fine. Officials were worried that he'd smashed his eye socket, but X-rays have revealed it's only a minor scrape and he's at home with a bit of swelling. I think we can all collectively sigh in relief now. :y:

Chavo Classic
07-16-2005, 03:19 PM
Oh great. Now Juvy is going to hesitate doing the 450 and end the mexicools after he walks out on his partners.

:rofl:

and in four months time Crazy and Psicosis will be out on their arse

loopydate
07-16-2005, 03:22 PM
Also, The Shooting Star Press was delivered to Chavo Guerrero and not Paul London. So... yeah. Not really reliving anything.
Yeah, but then they made a storyline out of it with Kidman using the SSP on London and "injuring" him, too.

Chavo Classic
07-16-2005, 03:25 PM
London ought to be grateful that it wasn't the Brockman coming off the turnbuckle though

Skippord
07-16-2005, 05:02 PM
Brock is lucky it wasnt himself

Nark Order
07-16-2005, 05:09 PM
Juvi just pulled him in too close for the move. He will correct himself, for Juvi is the mang.

Kane Knight
07-16-2005, 05:52 PM

:lol:

Deceit
07-16-2005, 05:54 PM
I sure hope Juvi's fuckup last week doesn't water down the cruiserweights even more

Shadow
07-16-2005, 05:55 PM
It happens....hell, they were all checking on him. Even though it looked like they were taunting him, they were checking him. You could tell.

Kane Knight
07-16-2005, 05:56 PM

Naw. Just disregard for Cruisers.

You know how they say all black/white/red/yellow/plaid folks look alike? Well the WWE thinks that all top rope moves look alike. That's right, Flair's balls getting crushed as he fights his way to the top is "close enough" to an SSP that they can call it.

Hence, Michael Cole wasn't wrong, it's just that he's educated by the WWE.

And Tazz didn't correct him because...Well, he'd be fired faster than if his wife fucked JBL.

Kane Knight
07-16-2005, 05:57 PM
All them cruisers look alike.

Kane Knight
07-16-2005, 05:58 PM
It happens....hell, they were all checking on him. Even though it looked like they were taunting him, they were checking him. You could tell.
I thought they did a decent job of covering up with their "taunting."

Though they should have pulled him into the middle of the ring and spraypainted lWo on his back.

Mr. Nerfect
07-16-2005, 09:01 PM
I was worried when I saw Juvi's 450 "Knee Drop". I was worried for London, Juvi (I think guy's who make mistakes in the ring don't get enough love, it must be devastating to nearly nearly crush a guy's eye socket with your leg.) and the cruiserweight division as a whole.

Hopefully they use this to fuel the angle. Have Juvi say he MEANT to crush Paul London, just like The Mexicools want to crush the cruiserweight division. Have London come back, kick some ass, then challenge Juvi to a match at The Great American Bash, provided London's right to go then. :y:

ilt_undertaker
07-16-2005, 09:06 PM

:lol: :lol:

Hired Hitman
07-16-2005, 09:08 PM
Juvi just pulled him in too close for the move. He will correct himself, for Juvi is the mang.
He is good.

Mr. JL
07-17-2005, 05:06 PM
Isn't Juvi also the guy responsible for Jerry Lynn being out of action for close to a year with a super 'special' drop him on his head and shoulder Juvi Driver?

Disturbed316
07-17-2005, 05:52 PM
London hasn't much lucky really. At the Rumble, Snitsky eliminated him and landed on his head, that thing on Velocity against Akio was nasty, and now this. He is one tough bastard :y:

Mr. JL
07-17-2005, 06:50 PM
Not to mention that ringpost cut he got a month or two back against Chavo on SD! that looked like a legit accident.

Corkscrewed
07-17-2005, 09:37 PM
Seriously... London is the most respectable human punching bag I've ever seen. He just keeps on coming!

But I'm glad to hear he's alright, and hopefully, this doesn't screw up the CW division. Alienoid had a good idea in using it to further the feud.

Altho between Juvi's bothced 450 and Psicosis's retarded looking leg drop, some people might start thinking these guys are overrated. :shifty:

vampiro03
07-18-2005, 05:43 PM
mabie juvi should practice some wrestling and not injure anyone else. I was yelling at the screen "Juvi you retard"! overrated? yes. they were cool (and in shape) in 1997.