PDA

View Full Version : Bret Hart's Return, Hogan's New WWE Deal, DDP/Rob Zombie, More

Volchok
07-18-2005, 12:16 AM
For any Diamond Dallas Page fans out there, there's a photo of him (in character as Billy Ray Snapper) on the website of Rob Zombie's new movie, The Devil's Rejects, in the Main Gallery. This can be found by moving your mouse over the scroll under the skull and clicking on Gallery. The website can be found at www.thedevilsrejects.com. Anyone in the UK interested in seeing The Devil's Rejects at special screenings before it's official release can apply at www.24frames.co.uk. The date of the screening is July 27. (Thanks to John McClane)

It is now confirmed at Scott D'Amore's Border City Wrestling that there will be a reunion of the original Hart Foundation, Bret "The Hitman" Hart, and Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, along with "The Mouth Of The South" Jimmy Hart. If you purchase tickets to the event, Wrestlefest, then you will get two autographed Bret Hart items, while with their VIP package, you get to hang out with The Anvil and watch him in action. (Thanks to Jake Kluger)

I was reading the latest "People" magazine and it had an article about Hulk Hogan and his reality show,"Hogan Knows Best." In the article it mentions how Hogan is "close to signing a new 20 year contract with WWE making him 'the Babe Ruth of wrestling'". I thought this was an interesting read. (Thanks to Chris Sean)

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/winc/html/article13728.shtml
------------

:'( :( .... DAMN YOU HOGAN! :foc:

Pepsi Man
07-18-2005, 12:23 AM
:D Hogan in the WWE at 70. I could see it, though, especially if it's a Legends Contract like what Paul Bearer has.

V
07-18-2005, 12:26 AM
yeah but would he actually make regular appearances =\

Volchok
07-18-2005, 12:30 AM
I can't take much more of Hogan... all the posing and the spray on tan...

Hired Hitman
07-18-2005, 12:37 AM
Dallas looks like an evil jesus... or The Mask.

Deceit
07-18-2005, 01:43 AM
We ask for 1 more match and we get 2 decades more of him instead... Blehhh

Lord-Of-Darkness
07-19-2005, 07:16 PM
We didn't read the small print obviously

Shadow
07-19-2005, 09:35 PM
I blame all you Hulkmaniacs myself.

The One
07-19-2005, 09:44 PM
I blame all you Hulkmaniacs myself.