07-21-2005, 07:07 PM
Dishonest Promoters
July 20, 2005

I find myself very motivated to type a commentary today, as I’ve
just had a horrible experience with an Indy Wrestling Promoter by
the Name of Matt Henstock. Matt Henstock is promoting some PWU
wrestling shows in Nova Scotia Canada.

I know this because he contacted me to appear at these shows. We
actually agreed to terms for me to fly to Halifax teach a 2 day training seminar and to do autograph signings at 3 of his shows.

The problem lies in the fact that the first show was last night, the
second tonight (July 20th) and the third tomorrow, and I am still in
Calgary…Alberta, Canada. Ah you see the problem. After agreeing
to do these appearances I was constantly waiting for my travel
information, as Matt Henstock (I use Matt Henstock’s full name
through out to make sure everyone remember Matt Henstock’s
name so they can run in the opposite direction the next time they
hear it or have the occasion to do business for or with Mr. Matt
Henstock) was suppose to book both my airfare & hotel accommodations.

When the shows were about 10 days out and I had not yet
received my flight information I started doubting Matt Henstock’s
intentions to bring me in. Booking a ticket that late was going to
start getting real expensive. I sent an email stating my concerns
and told Matt Henstock that if I did not receive a ticket by last
Wednesday (the 13th) I would assume he was not planning on
honouring his commitment and I would make as public as I could
the fact that I would not be at his shows, so fans would not be
taken in by bate and switch promoting.

I received an apologetic reply from Matt Henstock, stating that
he had a major backer pull out and he was going to have to
cancel the shows, and would regrettably not be able to bring
me in. At this point (July 14th) I posted news on my site that
I had been cancelled and would not be appearing in Nova Scotia
at the PWU events.

I have in the last two days received numerous emails from fans
(thank you guys) explaining to me what is really going on in Nova
Scotia. I was/am still being advertised for the up coming events,
which oddly enough WERE NOT cancelled. This morning I was
informed by someone who went to the show last night and bought
VIP tickets to take part in a Meet and Greet type autograph signing
with me, and was told that not only was nothing said in advance
that I would not be coming, once at the show all blame was put
on me for not showing up.

So let me start by clearing something up right now, Mr. Matt
Henstock is a complete and utter liar, whom has both lied to
me and to any fans who are going to see a show in hopes of
meeting me. He is a con man who does not deserve your business.

He contacted me to do his shows and we agreed to terms for my appearance, he then lied to me about his shows being cancelled,
and is in turn lying to you in claiming that I am still coming. It is
dishonest promoters like Matt Henstock, who kill the Indy wrestling
scene, by ripping of fans and destroying their faith in the Indy
market. In my opinion Matt Henstock is the lowest level of life in
the wrestling business as he is destroying it from with in.

Anyone who got ripped off by Matt Henstock in hopes of having
the chance to meet me, please accept my apologies, and I hope
you understand this was completely out of my control. I would
love to return to the Maritimes at some point as the fans there
have always been huge supporters of mine. I don’t know when
I will have the time again with Storm Wrestling AcademyTM kicking
off in September, but if there is an honest promoter out that way,
I would be happy to try to work out something, and I’d be willing
to offer one hell of a deal, if they can furnish me with Matt Henstock’s
home address so I can address this situation with him face to face.

If anyone out there wishes to express their displeasure with Matt
Henstock and his dishonest business practices, please feel free to
drop him an email at matthenstock@hotmail.com and let him know
that you don’t care for lying promoters and you hope his day in
this business are numbered, as we would all be much better off
without him. To help bring about this end, I would advice workers
and fans alike to avoid having anything to do with Matt Henstock.

If people stop working for him and attending his show, he will be
out of business and he can sit at home and lie to himself and leave
the rest of us honest people alone.

Again my apologise to any fans who got shafted by the Lying Matt
Henstock, I was really looking forward to coming east and see all of
you as well.

Lance Storm

So everyone out there send an e-mail to Matt, even if you don't like Lance Storm. Do it for the wrestling world. If you want to be a smart ass, in the subject title, put "Bookings" or "Future Show Dates", etc. - so he may not think that they're about this situation. :yes:

Corkscrewed
07-21-2005, 07:42 PM
hahahaha!!! Awesome! Lance Storm is the goodz. Maybe I should make a joke account and harrass this jerk.

Henstock
04-24-2006, 11:11 AM
Lance Storm is a great wrestler, but an idiot. I fucked up major with those shows, but I did not fuck up with the handling of Lance Storm, I didn't lie to him, and him trying to bury me was based on lies that angry fans e-mailed in to him.

Xero
04-24-2006, 11:21 AM
Lance Storm is a great wrestler, but an idiot. I fucked up major with those shows, but I did not fuck up with the handling of Lance Storm, I didn't lie to him, and him trying to bury me was based on lies that angry fans e-mailed in to him.
LOL

Henstock
04-24-2006, 11:28 AM
Hey look it's true. I even offered to send him a tape of the event in question to prove I never blamed Lance for not being at the show. I also made announcements in my radio ads, website and any other way I could that Lance would not be at the shows, and I made these announcements a week before hand. Lance Storm fans will probably remember that even he made the announcement on his website as well. A couple of fans who went to the show, watched the full show, demanded a refund after they watched the show, and I told them no, got pissed and sent the e-mails to Storm. And in the heat of the moment, Storm wrote that stupid commentary. And even though I tried getting in touch with him and proved that the things he was accusing me of were false, he wouldn't retract because God forbid he admit he was wrong to internet fans, who are the only people he's been over with since 2002.

I'm obviously not in the wrestling business anymore (directly anyway) so I have no problem saying this now.

Gray
04-24-2006, 11:43 AM
What promoter uses a Hotmail account.

That sounds so professional :s

Xero
04-24-2006, 11:52 AM
Hey look it's true. I even offered to send him a tape of the event in question to prove I never blamed Lance for not being at the show. I also made announcements in my radio ads, website and any other way I could that Lance would not be at the shows, and I made these announcements a week before hand. Lance Storm fans will probably remember that even he made the announcement on his website as well. A couple of fans who went to the show, watched the full show, demanded a refund after they watched the show, and I told them no, got pissed and sent the e-mails to Storm. And in the heat of the moment, Storm wrote that stupid commentary. And even though I tried getting in touch with him and proved that the things he was accusing me of were false, he wouldn't retract because God forbid he admit he was wrong to internet fans, who are the only people he's been over with since 2002.

I'm obviously not in the wrestling business anymore (directly anyway) so I have no problem saying this now.
LOL

Xero
04-24-2006, 11:56 AM
You know, it's obvious you're not in any business anymore if you have to go around to forums and defend yourself, even in a thread with ONE reply.

Kane Knight
04-24-2006, 12:46 PM
LOL

Nark Order
04-24-2006, 01:00 PM
LMAO @ Matt Henstock being pathetic.

Kane Knight
04-24-2006, 01:07 PM
You know, it's obvious you're not in any business anymore if you have to go around to forums and defend yourself, even in a thread with ONE reply.

And bump year old articles nobody cared about.

Xero
04-24-2006, 01:09 PM
He obviously had to search for it.

I bet he goes to every EZBoard and ProBoard just looking for a mention of this.

"OMFG THERE IS AN ARTICLE ON THIS WITH NO REPIES, I MUST BUMP TO PROVE THAT I'M THE MAN!"

Kane Knight
04-24-2006, 01:11 PM
Maybe he did a web search and started replying to every instance of his name.

Xero
04-24-2006, 01:13 PM
http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hs=l83&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=%22Matt+Henstock%22&btnG=Search

He's got quite a lot of replying to do. :shifty:

(Without the quotes it's over 12,000.)

Nark Order
04-24-2006, 01:17 PM
Oh, Matt Henstock... You don't know what you've started.

Kane Knight
04-24-2006, 01:17 PM
3. Regarding Chris Benoit, you said, "He's not that good." Regarding Billy Gunn, you said he's an "Awesome wrestler." What exactly is going on with those Canadian TV stations? Do they not air the blown spots and dead heat Billy Gunn offers us, and did they edit out all of Benoit's ****+ matches from the past 15 years? How dare you mention those 2 in the same breath?
Haha, when I said Chris Benoit wasen't that good, I think I was talking about his character, not his ability. I'll be the first to admit that Chris Benoit is one of the best workers in the world right now as far as the main stream wrestling scene goes. With that said, there's no hype around Chris Benoit. There's no reason for me to tune into Smackdown each week to watch him. In a nutshell, Chris Benoit is an awesome wrestler, but like a lot of people in the WWE, his gimmick just plain sucks. As for Billy Gunn, I don't know what he did to make everyone hate him. I've always been a fan of Billy Gunn. Sure, he screws up now and then, but who doesn't? I say give him a break...he could probably kick half of your reader's asses, and he's in great shape...good for him.

Kane Knight
04-24-2006, 01:18 PM
You know, I know a lotof people who could probably kick half this guy's readers' asses, doesn't make 'em good wrestlers.

But I wanted to post that, in case the One came in here. He could cream himself. :D

Xero
04-24-2006, 01:19 PM
Oh, Matt Henstock... You don't know what you've started.
Too bad Kayfabe isn't around. This could have been even better.

Where is KFM anyway?

Kane Knight
04-24-2006, 01:21 PM
If you search on the phrase "Mr. Matt Henstock is a complete And utter liar" you get over 50 hits alone.

Xero
04-24-2006, 01:21 PM
Drop the "Mr." and you get a few extra, LOL.

Kane Knight
04-24-2006, 01:24 PM
Only one extra (56 vs 57).

Nark Order
04-24-2006, 01:25 PM
Matt Henstock is my new favorite person to talk about. Matt Henstock will be a topic of discussion for a long time to come. Matt Henstock screwed himself.

Matt Henstock.

Xero
04-24-2006, 01:25 PM
Only one extra (56 vs 57).

Oh.

Still, one extra person thinks he's a liar and didn't feel like addressing him formally.

Nark Order
04-24-2006, 01:26 PM
Drop the "Mr." and you get a few extra, LOL.

LOL

Xero
04-24-2006, 01:27 PM
Matt Henstock is my new favorite person to talk about. Matt Henstock will be a topic of discussion for a long time to come. Matt Henstock screwed himself.

Matt Henstock.
You know what's coming...

Wait for it...

aaaannndddd...

...... HENSTOCK!

Kane Knight
04-24-2006, 01:31 PM
Oh.

Still, one extra person thinks he's a liar and didn't feel like addressing him formally.

Or thinks he's a woman. :shifty:

Nark Order
04-24-2006, 01:33 PM
Well... Mr. Matt Henstock. So hypothetically, let's pretend that you aren't a liar and that you did everything that you said you did. You still lost your job and will never be a wrestling promoter again. That's funny to me because it happened to you and not me. So no matter if you justify it or not, the internet community will still most likely laugh at your misfortune. Trying to defend yourself only makes it worse. At the end of the day, Lance Storm still owned you and put you to sleep. At that, I must giggle.

And giggle I will.

Xero
04-24-2006, 01:34 PM
Or thinks he's a woman. :shifty:
With a name like Matt? Come on. Shannon, yeah. Drew, okay. But not Matt.

Maybe they just think he's an emo who was fired because his friend stole his girlfriend. :shifty:

Nervous Ferret
04-24-2006, 02:29 PM
Hen's Cock

Henstock
04-24-2006, 02:38 PM
At this time I, Matt Hensock, would like to address the naysayers of TPWW.net's Wrestling Message Board:

The interview where I make comments about Billy Gunn was gone a long time ago when I was in high school.

Emo is gay.

Yay people reacted to me.

Nobody stole my girlfriend because I didn't have one then.

Lance Storm did own me in talking me down on the internet. If I had of wanted to respond then, I would of.

I think I'm going to write a book about me and the summer controversy called "Matt Henstock: Ain't I Great?" or "Matt Henstock Fucked An Entire Territory" or "Lance Storm or Matt Henstock...Who Is the Bigger Internet Mark?"

I'm so cool TNA almost sued me.

That's all I have to say right now.

Sincerely,
Mr. Henstock

Nark Order
04-24-2006, 02:45 PM
That was anti-climactic.

Kane Knight
04-24-2006, 02:45 PM
Controversy? You're so controversial this is the first time most people have discussed your "contrversy," and only now to mock you.

A thread on the great claism Lance Storm made got a total of one reply in a whole fucking year. You're really a revolutionary.

Henstock
04-24-2006, 02:50 PM
It only got one reply on this board because it was just a repost on Lance Storm's official website...BIG FN' WHOOP!

But since I choose this message board to communicate with you regular people, it received 20-something replies...I like the fact that I'm getting attention. And because of the attention, I'll use this board to talk about shit concerning wrestling I shouldn't be repeating...and you guys can read and respond, or not, I don't care! So...thanks for the warm introduction!

So...who wants to watch the wrestling show Lance Storm cried about on his web blog?

Disturbed316
04-24-2006, 02:51 PM
Ha ha

Kane Knight
04-24-2006, 02:57 PM
Reposts, if they gather interest, lead to responses. Several such "reposts" got more than one reply in over half a year...

You're getting attention in the same way a guy who spazzed out and called everyone caught everyone's attention. You will be mocked until you give up or we get bored, and nobody will remember you the day after. It's that simple.

TPWW thrives on amusing itself with stupid behaviour, like bumping an old thread to clear the air abouu something which nobody seemed to care about in the first place.

Yeah. You got 20 replies, most of which were posters playing off one another in mocking some idiot. Good job. You must feel special getting 20 replies...Except you can get 100 replies posting about your masturbatory habits around here, so what does that really say about you?

You're less interesting than an emo New York Sand Nigger whining about the intensity of his "busts," or threads on tanning, or even comments about mice and spiders. Good job. You deserve a cookie for your "accomplishment."

Thanks for the offer to watch your shitty promotion, but I could give a fuck less one way or another. Nothing personal, I don't care to side with Storm or anything, because I probably wouldn't care if he DID show up either.

I just think you're an idiot, and watching your product would be rewarding stupidity.

Xero
04-24-2006, 02:59 PM
So Mr. Hunlock, I see you're getting cocky about getting 20-something replies.

Good for you, Mr. Hockhen, you're a TPWW legend. Right there next to "Mr. MondoZW" Sadistic, "Retarded" WWEFan4Life, and "Mr. I'll Protect my Challenged Brother" Bad Company. You, sir, should be proud.

Oh, why aren't you in wrestling anymore? You see, I give so much shit about this that the only real thing I know about this thread is that it's about Lance Storm being fucked over by a (your) promotion.

Kane Knight
04-24-2006, 03:01 PM
And that he is now one of us "regular" people.

Xero
04-24-2006, 03:05 PM
Hey, we should contact Lance Storm and get him to post in this thread.

That way, we get a huge name to post here and we get to see Lance make fun of this man.

Kane Knight
04-24-2006, 03:08 PM
Hey, we should contact Lance Storm and get him to post in this thread.

That way, we get a huge name to post here and we get to see Lance make fun of this man.

That would be awesome. And after LAnce Storm got like, 100 times what Woodstock's got in replies, at least he'll have something to brag about...

...Being the only guy ever owned by someone on TPWW who wasn't a fat, lazy faggot. :D

Nark Order
04-24-2006, 03:09 PM
Mr. Matt Henlork. Honestly, your best defense on this situation would've been to just simply forget about it. It is quite blatantly obvious that nobody cares about you or the situation that you are desperately trying to explain and justify. Bringing attention to this situation that never even piqued even a small amount of interest is rather pathetic. I know that you feel strongly about this event and feel that you need to tell the people what happened but... as previously stated... everybody here could honestly care less about you. Please stop trying to make yourself and your seemingly non-existitant career as a wrestling promoter seem even remotely interesting or important because they aren't. Honestly, my best advice to you would be just to leave and never bring this up again. You're only going to attract negative attention.

Kane Knight
04-24-2006, 03:09 PM
Sadly, even if Woody's in the right, he'd still end up getting owned. Not only did he wash out of the business, he's not that well-spoken.

Kane Knight
04-24-2006, 03:11 PM
Mr. Matt Henlork. Honestly, your best defense on this situation would've been to just simply forget about it. It is quite blatantly obvious that nobody cares about you or the situation that you are desperately trying to explain and justify. Bringing attentipon to this situation that never even piqued even a small amount of interest is rather pathetic. I know that you feel strongly about this event and feel that you need to tell the people what happened but... as previously stated... everybody here could honestly care less about you. Please stop trying to make yourself and your seemingly non-existitant career as a wrestling promoter seem even remotely interesting or important because they aren't. Honestly, my best advice to you would be just to leave and never bring this up again. You're only going to attract negative attention.

The guy's pretty clearly faded to obscurity.

Negative attention's probably better than the alternative for him.

Xero
04-24-2006, 03:13 PM
And Lance Storm rules.

He'd consider laughing at this man, but then think about how much more money Luger made than himself and become pissed off.

Kane Knight
04-24-2006, 03:17 PM
And Lance Storm rules.

He'd consider laughing at this man, but then think about how much more money Luger made than himself and become pissed off.

I considered laughing at him, then I thought of how many more men JBL was fucking, and managed a straight face.

Kane Knight
04-24-2006, 03:19 PM
Which is more than JBL could do. :shifty:

Kane Knight
04-24-2006, 03:25 PM

Corkscrewed
04-24-2006, 03:26 PM
Well, now we know the answer to "what would happen if an internet troll idiot tried to run a wrestling promotion."

After the fact anyway. :lol:

Xero
04-24-2006, 03:27 PM

What, fucking them with a straight face or fucking that many men?

Kane Knight
04-24-2006, 03:27 PM
It was actually "Quickposting" for that 6 minutes, BTW.

I noticed it still wasn't listed as posting, and clicked ALT+S again.

Kane Knight
04-24-2006, 03:28 PM
Well, now we know the answer to "what would happen if an internet troll idiot tried to run a wrestling promotion."

After the fact anyway. :lol:

He'd get owned by Storm and go out of business?

Kane Knight
04-24-2006, 03:30 PM
What, fucking them with a straight face or fucking that many men?

Fucking them with a straight face. Even Bobcore was a little disconcerted at the smile, as JBL said "we're gonna make you squeeeeeeal like a piiiig."

Blitz
04-24-2006, 04:36 PM
Well, there's nothing I can add that hasn't been said already.

Except, of course, http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/9182/dizzy8kn.gif

Xero
04-24-2006, 04:40 PM
Oh, and of course...

Corkscrewed
04-25-2006, 01:15 AM
He'd get owned by Storm and go out of business?

Pretty much, yes. Exactly.

Londoner
04-25-2006, 08:18 AM
Wouldn't it be cool if Lance actually posted here in reply to this piece of shit?The bad thing is it could just be someone petending to be him so it would be pointless, ah well.

Good on Lance Storm though for getting the truth out, indy promoters like this guy do not deserve to be alive.The world would be a much better place without them.(take the hint, Henstock, you proud of getting this sort of attention then eh?)

Kane Knight
04-25-2006, 08:46 AM
Coem to think of it, Lance Storm's PENIS could own this fuckwit.

Pinnacle Charisma
04-25-2006, 08:46 AM

MARKS THE FUCK OUT

Avenger
04-25-2006, 11:03 AM
So...who wants to watch the wrestling show Lance Storm cried about on his web blog?

Not me.

I'd rather you fuck up you little pussy.

It's not the internet that ruined this industry, it's pussy promoters like you with your "controversy" and all your other fucking around.

Personally I will never watch the wrestling show Lance Storm cried about on his blog because frankly I do not want to.

I want to watch wrestling matches and good storylines. I want to watch wrestlers who care about this industry and are working to get it back on it's feet. I want to watch pro-wrestling.

Please leave Hensock because frankly you are the bottom-feeding scum of this industry and can be of nothing but detriment to it.

Fuck off.

RVDmark
04-26-2006, 09:04 AM
Ha he botched his own name.

RVDmark
04-26-2006, 09:08 AM
Coem to think of it, Lance Storm's FEACES could own this fuckwit.

Fixed

Kane Knight
04-26-2006, 09:36 AM
Errr...

FECES****