PDA

View Full Version : Just released Paul London

GODSON
07-25-2005, 10:47 AM
I can't wait for WWE to realease Paul London. WWE is screwing this guy. How can you a Bra and Panties match,BWO vs.Mexicool on ppv but put the champ on Heat?

I want London to comeback home to Ring of Honor. Ring of HOnor would do things with him WWE will never do.

Hell, maybe he can come to TNA and be a main eventer.

PUREHATRED fears GOD

Anybody Thrilla
07-25-2005, 10:49 AM
Or maybe he can stay in the WWE and collect a substantial paycheck.

SuperSlim
07-25-2005, 10:49 AM
do you ever shut up?

I mean I looked at your little tirade in the GAB thread all I saw formyou was loads of crap talkin bout TNA this and TNA that. How we are so anti TNA.

Then you go and pull off this stupid thread. Not to mention the title is severely misleading.

TerranRich
07-25-2005, 10:58 AM
This thread isn't even worth Hassan'ing.

Volchok
07-25-2005, 11:13 AM
I would rather have a forum full of Nervous Ferrets than these asswipe newbies with the IQ of a rock.

Shaggy
07-25-2005, 11:17 AM
The title made me think something different here...I was thinking he was released

Morgan
07-25-2005, 11:32 AM
Nice title dickhead :mad:

Zen v.W.o.
07-25-2005, 11:44 AM
TNA must be pretty shit if a guy like London could go main event there. Damn.

Crashnburn
07-25-2005, 12:45 PM
TNA must be pretty shit if a guy like London could go main event there. Damn.

:nono:

Corkscrewed
07-25-2005, 03:50 PM
Thanks to this idiot's bad grammar, I nearly had a heart attack and thought London was released.

:foc:

Zen v.W.o.
07-25-2005, 03:53 PM
:nono:

I hate having to explain myself. I was trying to rile the thread starter up. He has a love for all things tna.

But yeah, London should not be main eventing in the wwe.

Joe Kerr
07-25-2005, 04:30 PM
What was wrong with Mexicools verse BWO. Its a great idea some of ECW's finest at work

PureHatred
07-25-2005, 04:49 PM
I like London's ringwork. But his problem has always been that he can't really cut a promo. So unless he gets a manager or something, he's never really going to have a shot in the WWE.

The One
07-25-2005, 04:54 PM
You know who I think would be a good manager for London? For some reason I could see Michael Hayes has doing a wonderful thing with his career. Don't ask me why, but I see it working out.

Batsu
07-25-2005, 06:33 PM
This thread isn't even worth Hassan'ing.

maybe it should be HHH-ed.

cafctom
07-25-2005, 06:39 PM
Paul London is an excellent wrestler in my opinion. Not only is his high flying ability amazing, but his ring and mat work also is pretty efficient.

However, the WWE has a habit of not pushing crusierweights to championship status past the Cruiserweight/Tag Team title stage. Rey Mysterio can be a considered a major player on SmackDown and is currently one of the WWE's biggest angles in the last couple of years - But yet I don't think he has held the US Championship or come anywhere close to the World Title

Fox
07-25-2005, 06:56 PM
Mysterio will win the World Title within the next two years - I will bet on that.

London has just as much if not more potential than Rey Mysterio. The problem with the WWE is that unless you are over 6'4" and 200lbs, you will never get a shot at the main event (unless your name is Shawn Michaels).

What TNA is doing right is realizing that size is not the important factor in a great wrestling promotion - the era of "the giants" has come to an end, and the era of athletic competition has come. TNA realizes this - ROH realizes this - Vince McMahon does not.

PureHatred
07-25-2005, 06:57 PM
Finally a n00b with some good points.

The One
07-25-2005, 07:03 PM
I think Vince's attitude currently is "If it's not broke, not fix it." WWE is still the undisputed #1 promotion in the world...by a HUGE margin. If TNA get Ted Turner's money, Bisch's drive, and Heyman's creativity to rip off...THAT will inspire WWE to step it up, but why bother changing a formula and something you know has worked for you in the past for something that might not work for you in the future...no need to risk it when you can play it safe. And in the wrestling world, history has told us that playing it safe means Big Show is a draw (which to casual fans, he is).