PDA

View Full Version : My rant about SmackDown!

Ruien
07-28-2005, 01:29 AM
Ok, well since people are going on and on about Hassan and there is a thread about Xtrains push being over. So I just want to give my ideas, but the two mix in with each other. Hope you guys do not mind this thread :D.

Ok well first, Hassan is off SmackDown. This sucks because of everything already been said. It is bullcrap that is happened, but it opens some doors for others in SmackDown!

First, it allows Brock to come in as the Top heel. With the lose of Hassan, this is a perfect opportunity for Brock to hurry up and sign his contract. JBL will be beat (hopefully) at the next ppv and then be done at the title scene for awhile. This lets Brock come in and right away get the fued with Batista, that is if his contract is signed and he is ready to go.

This also opens a door for Christian. If Brock does not sign his contract in time, this allows Christian to get a title shot. Now there will be no chance of him winning the title, but it allows him to get in the Main Event for the ppv. WWE gets to see how much of a draw he is and that is something most people do not get to show.

Orlando Jordan is a guy that I feel got effected by this. With 1 less heel on Smackdown! he got to keep his belt. If he lost it, all there will be to compete for the US Title is Christian and Orlando. Without Hassan to be able to compete for this, it would have been a waste for Beniot to have the title. Orlando can now go on and fued with Booker, Rey, Beniot, and William Regal (William would probably just be a 2 week long fued, but he deserves and has shown he can wrestle in the past months). When Heidenreich drops the Tag belt he can go and fued also.

So with Hassan being gone does suck, there are positives for other guys to shine more now. Maybe we can finally get a Orlando match that is worth watching sometime? No I did not get SS, so I have no idea if that match was good or not.

Hope you guys had a fun read, it was just on my mind for awhile now.

darkpower
07-28-2005, 02:15 AM
I said it on another thread, and I'll say it again: I honestly was bewildered when Hassan was moved to SD in the first place. He gets over more with his character, and RAW is all about the over the top characters, which Hassan should fit in more with.

Brock Lesner on SmackDown: They BETTER do this. Brock, like Kurt Angle, WAS SmackDown. It's like, when I think of Lesner, I automatically think of him in a blue-roped ring. Maybe it's because he was on that brand for a LONG time. Besides Taker (who I disagree with most people on this board about him passing his prime yet), Guererro, Rey, and now maybe Christian, Lesner was the man who was helping to carry SD, whether or not you agree with that. Having Lesner on SD would be a WISE move.

Jordan is WAY green, and they put a belt on him WAY too early. He's got a pretty good character and that, but c'mon, give the kid a chance to develop before you let him be one of the guys to help carry a brand's belt. When he first debuted, I did enjoy some of his work, but they buried him. But now he seems to be getting lazy because of the green thing. Now that he's getting a push, it seems as though he feels like he doesn't have to work as hard, or he is working too hard and getting winded too fast in the matches he has. Get the belt off of him and give him some more development time. The kid has potential, but he needs some more experience.

Mr. JL
07-28-2005, 03:53 AM
If the WWE decides to push Brock Lesnar over Christian then all they will have repeated the same mistake, TWICE. Brock Lesnar should earn his fucking spot back before you throw him right back at the top of the card.

I don't even care if they do decide to push a Batista-Christian feud because it won't matter. They have been pushing the Cena-Christian feud for months and MONTHS. Only for the two to be placed on seperate brands. The fans WANT Cena Versus Christian!! The only way to salvage Christian now is to have him win the Rumble and go to RAW and feud with Cena into Wrestle Mania.

The whole Hassan and Daivari characters being killed off sucks.

Orlando Jordan sucks, in my opinion.

Oh, and William Regal has proved that he can wrestle his entire career; not just in the past couple of months.

I don't mind you're thread though, you have made some interesting points based on your opinion that can spark some good discussions and debate.

TerranRich
07-28-2005, 08:10 AM
...you have made some interesting points...

...and a lot of typos. ;)

Ruien
07-28-2005, 05:51 PM
...and a lot of typos. ;)

Sorry, typed it up at 1:30 a.m here. If I did not type it out then, I probably never would have.