PDA

View Full Version : **SPOILERS** WWE Main Eventer to Leave after Summerslam

dalegendkilla
07-28-2005, 11:24 AM
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- Three new writers (that know not a thing about wrestling) have been hired to the WWE creative team recently. One of them, as female brought in from the Nickelodeon channel, asked JBL recently how they made the ?fake blood' continue to look like it was flowing out of his head.

-- Chris Jericho is expected to be gone from the WWE within 6 weeks, with SummerSlam being his last show. Jericho has a multitude of gigs booked for his band, Fozzy, including a ten-day tour of the UK in October.

Xero
07-28-2005, 11:32 AM
LOL, I guess she didn't see the Great American Bash last year. Yeah lady, they have blood faucets in their head that Vince turns on when they need to bleed.

Also, that's not good for Jericho's WWE career. I hope the WWE sees it as more exposure for them and not Jericho turning away from the WWE, which he may actually be doing.

HankScorpio
07-28-2005, 11:34 AM
This news is bad for a multitude of reasons :mad: :nono:

DarkAngel
07-28-2005, 11:38 AM
..............fuck

Xero
07-28-2005, 11:51 AM
Wait a minute, is Jericho going to be GONE gone, as in no contract, or is he taking a break?

dalegendkilla
07-28-2005, 11:53 AM
GONE gone.

Sepholio
07-28-2005, 11:55 AM
I don't buy the stuff about Jericho, no one else is reporting anything about it, no rumors, no nothing. If he is going to leave the WWE for his band, he is an idiot, because he pretty much sucks ass as a rockstar.

Eunos
07-28-2005, 11:55 AM
Im hoping by that you mean that Jericho is doing a The Rock and just persuing other Interests for now.

It would indeed suck if he left, But at the same time if he wishes to persue another career than i think he should go for it.

LK
07-28-2005, 11:57 AM
I don't buy the stuff about Jericho, no one else is reporting anything about it, no rumors, no nothing. If he is going to leave the WWE for his band, he is an idiot, because he pretty much sucks ass as a rockstar.
Didn't he just sign a new contract as well?

James Steele
07-28-2005, 12:00 PM
*Darth Steele*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Angelina2K
07-28-2005, 12:09 PM
*Darth Steele*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

What he said :'(

SuperSlim
07-28-2005, 12:11 PM
well he can't help it if he's successful at it can he?

Volchok
07-28-2005, 12:14 PM
Why Jericho, Why must you leave us.. :'(

James Steele
07-28-2005, 12:17 PM
Still, I can't handle going through a RAW without my Jericrack.

Corkscrewed
07-28-2005, 12:18 PM
Hey, if it makes him happy and he's successful, I wish him all the luck. Sad to hear he's leaving, but he's more than given his fair share to the business.

As far as those writers... :nono: I'm contemplating sending in an application to act as a consultant. Of course, I'll have to hide my TPWW roots if I'm to get a job... :shifty:

One of them, as female brought in from the Nickelodeon channel, asked JBL recently how they made the ?fake blood' continue to look like it was flowing out of his head.

:rofl: :'(

Looks like just when WWE TV was getting good, they're gonna sink the ship... again.

Naturally, they'll blame it on Jericho. That's why they're really getting rid of him, not this band thing... :shifty: :shifty:

But seriously... it boggles my mind why you would hire writers who have NO IDEA about wrestling. And why you would hire a writer from NICKELODEON... which has to be like the most opposite you can get from wrestling (even a religious writer could come up with something for Undertaker and/or Mordecai...).

Wow. Just plain wow.

Watch NCW. We'll blow WWE out of the water. :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

And with that, I think I've met my shifty quota for the day.

Angelina2K
07-28-2005, 12:20 PM
I thought Jericho's contract didn't expire till November. :-\

I'm somewhere between worried that he's really Leaving Leaving, being confused as to if he is actually Leaving Leaving or just going off to do his tour dates. :-\

LK
07-28-2005, 12:22 PM
Can't find this news anywhere else

Mike the Metal Ed
07-28-2005, 12:29 PM
Nickelodeon writers in WWE?

Flair: Ok, get some jobbers, the title belt and a sledgehammer, and meet me in the parking lot

C'MON CHAMP!

HHH: Ric? Which jobbers? Why will I need my sledgehammer? RIC?

AWWWW HERE IT GOES

Disturbed316
07-28-2005, 12:30 PM
lol Keanen and Kel

Blanka
07-28-2005, 12:33 PM
LMAO

Trips: Is it trueee? It's true it's true it's tru-uuee..

Fignuts
07-28-2005, 12:35 PM
There's been news since May, that Jericho might not renew his contract. So this is a believable report IMO.

Marcyo
07-28-2005, 12:36 PM

dalegendkilla
07-28-2005, 12:37 PM
I got it off wrestlezone.com

Angelina2K
07-28-2005, 12:38 PM
Who cares about the Writer's

Jericho :'(

Corkscrewed
07-28-2005, 12:45 PM
Nickelodeon WWE writers? Time for a little impromptu Scene from a Hat...

JR: Baw gawd, Cena just lost his WWE Championship to HHH! You know what this means...

Crowd: SLIME TIME!

*Cena gets totally drenched in sticky green fluid*

JR: And since it's that time of the month for Stephanie, baw gawd this week's slime has a special ingredient!!!!

Cena: :mad: :mad: :'(

Blanka
07-28-2005, 12:46 PM
Orange soda

:shifty:

Kane Knight
07-28-2005, 12:49 PM
Nickelodeon WWE writers? :mad: :mad: :'(
That's what jumped out at me too. What the fuck?

I keep thinking we're gonna see JBL guest star on Degrassi.

WWE--It goes there.

SuperSlim
07-28-2005, 12:51 PM
man I'm just wondering if they wanna hire some chick that used to write NIckelodeon crap, then why couldn't any of us get on there?

Crashnburn

I saw it on Wrestlingplanet.com as well.

Kane Knight
Who cares about the Writer's

Jericho :'(
There's no real indication that Jericho's gonna be gone permanently. Especially with how shitty a vocalist he is. Fozzy'd be better off without him, and as soon as he flops, we'll have him back all to ourselves.

It;s kinda like the Rock, only the Rock's a decent action star, whereas Fozzy sucks live because we have to hear Jericho's unprocessed voice (When they work it on the studio records, he sounds good though).

Crashnburn
07-28-2005, 12:53 PM
man I'm just wondering if they wanna hire some chick that used to write NIckelodeon crap, then why couldn't any of us get on there?

Because unfortunately the Nickelodeon chick ( :nono: ) has one thing going for her that we don't... she actually has expierence writing for TV.... unless you guys have some hidden talent I don't know about.

Kane Knight
07-28-2005, 12:56 PM
Because we've watched more than two episodes, and thus have an idea of what might not work.

SuperSlim
07-28-2005, 12:56 PM
yeah I have hidden talents :D

Kane Knight
07-28-2005, 12:57 PM
Because unfortunately the Nickelodeon chick ( :nono: ) has one thing going for her that we don't... she actually has expierence writing for TV.... unless you guys have some hidden talent I don't know about.
Writing for Nickelodeon will be different from writing for the WWE though. Even if she produced their live segments, there's a big difference, but odds are she worked on studio segments.

SuperSlim
07-28-2005, 12:57 PM
Because we've watched more than two episodes, and thus have an idea of what might not work.

dang it. that sucks.

Kane Knight
07-28-2005, 12:59 PM
yeah I have hidden talents :D
You should see him fellate himself.

addy2hotty
07-28-2005, 01:01 PM
I said this about Jericho on here a long time ago, about whether or not his band stuff keeps him from being a top storylined face for any great deal of time. I think he's probably had the choice and taken it, and you can't say that this is 'doing a Lesnar'.

This, if it is his final feud, has raised the profile of Fozzy quite a lot (as well as Cenas) and as he's said on more than one occasion, they have sold out venues here in the UK.

In any case, with Christian on SD and Jericho leaving Raw, my Monday nights will be free again.

Angelina2K
07-28-2005, 01:01 PM
There's no real indication that Jericho's gonna be gone permanently. Especially with how shitty a vocalist he is. Fozzy'd be better off without him, and as soon as he flops, we'll have him back all to ourselves.

It;s kinda like the Rock, only the Rock's a decent action star, whereas Fozzy sucks live because we have to hear Jericho's unprocessed voice (When they work it on the studio records, he sounds good though).

I want over to the Jericho's official site and looked at the message board. Besides a couple people marking out over an idea that Jericho would actually go to TNA ( :rofl: )

One poster said this

You're right it says he'll be gone from the WWE but it didn't say he was (A) Quitting or (B) Fired.

Which made me release I was just over reacting. And that he's probably just going off to do his tour dates.

Fryza
07-28-2005, 01:06 PM
Meh.

The WWE fuck up Jericho anyway. Glad to see him go where he isn't going to get held down and used wrong.

But... Bleh... WWE is full of twits... And now that have writing twits who don't know what they're doing.

Crashnburn
07-28-2005, 01:11 PM
Writing for Nickelodeon will be different from writing for the WWE though. Even if she produced their live segments, there's a big difference, but odds are she worked on studio segments.

I agree. I'm not arguing that point. I'm just simply stating that if you're in a position where you are hiring for a writer for a TV show do you take person A who has no experience in writing for TV at all or do you take person B who wrote for kiddies TV program. Businesses will almost always go with the person that has at least some experience.

Kane Knight
07-28-2005, 01:25 PM
I want over to the Jericho's official site and looked at the message board. Besides a couple people marking out over an idea that Jericho would actually go to TNA ( :rofl: )

One poster said this

Which made me release I was just over reacting. And that he's probably just going off to do his tour dates.
Jericho in TNA? God, and I thought jobbing to Hunter was bad. Being the bitch of some pissant company's no way to go.

But yeah, no confirmation that he's fired or quitting. He may be (There were talks about contract renewal), but we don't know this yet. I'm going to wait until they say he's not with the WWE before I worry.

Kane Knight
07-28-2005, 01:28 PM
I agree. I'm not arguing that point. I'm just simply stating that if you're in a position where you are hiring for a writer for a TV show do you take person A who has no experience in writing for TV at all or do you take person B who wrote for kiddies TV program. Businesses will almost always go with the person that has at least some experience.
So why not hire from the wrestling world? There are hundreds of promoters who have experience in scripting matches and story arcs. We have a couple of promoters on these boards. Experience in the wrestling world trumps experience in the TV world when it comes to this kind of writing. Therefore, her experience is pretty moot, and she's as poor a match as Brock Lesnar as the woman's champ.

Just John
07-28-2005, 01:30 PM
GAH FUCKING FUCK THEM FUCK ALL THIS FUCK FOZZY FUCK THIS SHIT FUCKING BASTARDS THEY WANT TO FUCKIN SOMTHING AND FUCKIN JERICHO FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! :foc: :foc: :foc: ASSHOLES THEY BETTER FUCKIN GRHRH FUCK!!!!!!

Angelina2K
07-28-2005, 01:31 PM
Jericho in TNA? God, and I thought jobbing to Hunter was bad. Being the bitch of some pissant company's no way to go.

But yeah, no confirmation that he's fired or quitting. He may be (There were talks about contract renewal), but we don't know this yet. I'm going to wait until they say he's not with the WWE before I worry.

Yes, now that I have finished panicking like a twit, that is also what I shall do

:$

Crashnburn
07-28-2005, 01:55 PM
So why not hire from the wrestling world? There are hundreds of promoters who have experience in scripting matches and story arcs. We have a couple of promoters on these boards. Experience in the wrestling world trumps experience in the TV world when it comes to this kind of writing. Therefore, her experience is pretty moot, and she's as poor a match as Brock Lesnar as the woman's champ.

I don't understand either why they are hiring outside the wrestling world. But for some reason Vince and company have been hiring writers from sitcoms and soap operas. I guess they figure they can write better TV than people that just know wrestling. I don't agree with it, but, hey whatever floats Vince's boat until he realizes that wrestling fans actually want to see wrestling and high spots instead of pregnancy angles.

Kane Knight
07-28-2005, 01:59 PM
Soap operas at least make a bit more sense. I mean, this is a Y chromosone soap opera. But sitcoms? Nickelodeon?

I think Vince will keep doing the drama people don't want to see, because they seem to keep watching it.

BatistaBomb
07-28-2005, 02:46 PM
a couple months ago i read that jerichos contract actually expires the end of august so he might actually be gone which would hurt wwe but truthfully be the best thing to happen to chris

PullMyFinger
07-28-2005, 02:49 PM
With Jericho gone, that means Triple H will be back!

Pepsi Man
07-28-2005, 02:51 PM
There are, however, people that have experience writing for WRESTLING, just not necessarily on television. I'd sooner take some of them than someone that writes for Nickelodeon.

The Answer
07-28-2005, 02:52 PM
I have never been a real big Jericho fan now if it was Christian leaving :(

Innovator
07-28-2005, 02:54 PM
He's probably just taking some time off. I mean Jericho has been lucky to have not been seriously hurt for an extended period of time, so this could be a quick time off for the Ayatollah

TerranRich
07-28-2005, 03:04 PM
The whole "Nickelodeon chick thinking the pouring blood's fake" thing makes me think this is all a big joke, thought to be real by a few gullible wrestling news sites.

Kane Knight
07-28-2005, 03:08 PM
He's probably just taking some time off. I mean Jericho has been lucky to have not been seriously hurt for an extended period of time, so this could be a quick time off for the Ayatollah
Ayatollah? HE called himself that after the London bombings! I WANT HIM OFF MY TV! He'S BELITTLING THE DEATHS!!!!!!11

Nervous Ferret
07-28-2005, 03:09 PM
i am a dinosaur

Kane Knight
07-28-2005, 03:16 PM
i am a dinosaur
+1?

Anybody Thrilla
07-28-2005, 03:17 PM
Kenan and Kel might work as tag team champs.

Pepsi Man
07-28-2005, 03:17 PM
Ayatollah? HE called himself that after the London bombings! I WANT HIM OFF MY TV! He'S BELITTLING THE DEATHS!!!!!!11
*John Cena FUs Chris Jericho off the stage at SummerSlam.*

TerranRich
07-28-2005, 03:24 PM
ALLLAAAALLLEEEYYYAAAAALLAAALLLLEYEYYYAAELLLLAAA...

http://images.xylot.com/hassand.jpg
"I'm outta here. Jericho, you with me?"

KingofOldSchool
07-28-2005, 03:32 PM
Maybe we could see Marc Summers host Raw vs. Smackdown Double Dare.

"Hey look! Hunter's in the obstacle course picking at the big nose!"

Oh the irony.

Crashnburn
07-28-2005, 03:34 PM
There are, however, people that have experience writing for WRESTLING, just not necessarily on television. I'd sooner take some of them than someone that writes for Nickelodeon.

To repeat myself:
I don't understand either why they are hiring outside the wrestling world. But for some reason Vince and company have been hiring writers from sitcoms and soap operas. I guess they figure they can write better TV than people that just know wrestling. I don't agree with it, but, hey whatever floats Vince's boat until he realizes that wrestling fans actually want to see wrestling and high spots instead of pregnancy angles.

Splaya
07-28-2005, 03:39 PM
After what has gone down in the past 2 months with the Hardy/Edge/Lita angle, I'm now 100% convinced that Chris Jericho is going to win the title at SS because this is the WWE fucking with us again.

Pepsi Man
07-28-2005, 03:40 PM
To repeat myself:
I hadn't read the second page when I made that reply.

PureHatred
07-28-2005, 03:42 PM
Job Description
Showing Records 1 through 1 of 1

Job Title: Staff Writer
Description:

JOIN THE MOST ELECTRIFYING COMPANY IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TODAY!

World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. develops and produces the last of the great variety shows on television combining all the elements of entertainment: sitcom, talk show, soap opera, action-adventure, and drama. With 52 weeks of original programming without an off-season or re-runs, it is quite a creative challenge to keep characters and story lines interesting and compelling. That's where you come in!
Requirements:

Qualified candidates should possess:

* BA/BS in Film, TV, Drama, Media Studies, Communications or equivalent

* Minimum of two years writing and/or TV production experience; professional TV staff experience in drama and comedy, a plus

* Willing to relocate to Stamford, CT

* Knowledge of WWE talent and story lines is required

* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment

* Flexible travel schedule

If you think you've got what it takes to succeed at the leading sports-entertainment company, then please submit your cover letter, resume, salary requirements and email address for return correspondence. Refer to TV Writer in your correspondence.

Do they read their own fucking requirements?

Crashnburn
07-28-2005, 03:53 PM
I hadn't read the second page when I made that reply.

It's cool... I had a feeling it was something like that.

:y:

Crashnburn
07-28-2005, 03:56 PM

A lot jobs post for their ideal candidate but don't expect everybody to meet every requirement.

Corkscrewed
07-28-2005, 04:06 PM
Originally Posted by wwecorporate.com
Job Description
Showing Records 1 through 1 of 1

Job Title: Staff Writer
Description:

JOIN THE MOST ELECTRIFYING COMPANY IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TODAY!

World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. develops and produces the last of the great variety shows on television combining all the elements of entertainment: sitcom, talk show, soap opera, action-adventure, and drama. With 52 weeks of original programming without an off-season or re-runs, it is quite a creative challenge to keep characters and story lines interesting and compelling. That's where you come in!
Requirements:

Qualified candidates should possess:

* BA/BS in Film, TV, Drama, Media Studies, Communications or equivalent

* Minimum of two years writing and/or TV production experience; professional TV staff experience in drama and comedy, a plus

* Willing to relocate to Stamford, CT

* Knowledge of WWE talent and story lines is required

* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment

* Flexible travel schedule

If you think you've got what it takes to succeed at the leading sports-entertainment company, then please submit your cover letter, resume, salary requirements and email address for return correspondence. Refer to TV Writer in your correspondence.
roflmao

ok, now that's just fucking sad.

PureHatred
07-28-2005, 04:20 PM
A lot jobs post for their ideal candidate but don't expect everybody to meet every requirement.

You have a very reasonable and optimistic view of this. There's no room for that kind of bullshit here at TPWW.

TerranRich
07-28-2005, 04:24 PM
Yeah, stop it.

PureHatred
07-28-2005, 04:39 PM
No seriously, there are obviously requirements that you have to have a certain amount of flexibility. But wouldn't the one about actually knowing about the product be the one requirement that you wouldn't budge on? If it was me, I would definitely rather have an applicant who knows wrestling with, say, 6 months writing experience instead of the guy with 3 years experience as a writer but who's totally clueless about wrestling.

I mean, if you were hiring for a sports magazine, would you even consider the writer who knows fuck-all about sports but spent 5 years writing for Better Homes & Gardens? This isn't directed towards you, its more that I can't believe this is the WWE's hiring strategy. It shows a real stupidity at the top of the writing team (**stephanie **) a general lack of direction within the company. I'd be pissed if I was a stock holder.

Crashnburn
07-28-2005, 05:06 PM
You have a very reasonable and optimistic view of this. There's no room for that kind of bullshit here at TPWW.

Me?!?! Optimistic?!?! Ha! I've been called a lot of things before but never that.

I was just regurgitating (sp?) info that was fed to me in a class I took right before I got my degree. Forget what it was actually titled but basically they taught you how to get your resume ready and how to interview, and that was one of the things that stuck with me.

Loose Cannon
07-28-2005, 07:51 PM
Yea, I heard Jericho might leave a while back because he didn't resign. I think Heyman might be in the same boat as well

Good for Y2J though. There's really nothing left for him in the WWE. They've just left in hanging around in the mid-cards for so long that he'll never be viewed as a main eventer again. He's already won all the Titles anyway and probably won't be WWE Champion again, so it's for the best.

Now here's someone TNA can use right away cause he wouldn't be looked at as a fired WWE reject.

darkpower
07-28-2005, 08:02 PM
Hmm...dunno about the Nick writer thing. They also have had a few original shows on their "@ Nite" lineup that they show afterwards. Maybe she was the writer for those shows. they've also had some controversies in the past (Chyna on the Kids Choice Awards being under fire because she posed for Playboy a bit before that). I'll wait until we actually see what happens before I make a judgment on that one.

Jericho, while I don't like it either, might be better off if he did leave, because he keeps getting buried anyway, and I don't think him being a "rock star" will allow him to be a crediable champ, regardless of how much it pains me to say that.

Loose Cannon
07-28-2005, 08:04 PM
I would never want to write for the WWE. What's the point? So I can have my ideas shot down or changed 500 times a week. I would just be pissed off every single day.

PureHatred
07-28-2005, 08:28 PM
I would give my right arm for the chance to make my living (a good living at that) working for a wrestling company.

Londoner
07-28-2005, 08:55 PM
I hope Jericho goes on to do better things, even though he's one reason i watch Raw.But ill'd rather see him somewhere where he wont get treated like shit and given rubbish storylines by writers who no nothing about WWE.I've been saying loads of times for these wrestlers to do something else and stand up for themselves instead of letting the WWE treat them like crap, jericho seems to be the first to do it.Good luck to him.

The Answer
07-28-2005, 08:57 PM
Jericho and the word main eventer should be used loosely as he hasn't been one until now for 3 years.

Londoner
07-28-2005, 08:58 PM
I would give my right arm for the chance to make my living (a good living at that) working for a wrestling company.

I would to, except WWE.These days it seems like if a wrestler signs up to them they become one of HHH's slaves.Jericho's been there done that anyway.

PureHatred
07-28-2005, 09:04 PM
I would to, except WWE.These days it seems like if a wrestler signs up to them they become one of HHH's slaves.Jericho's been there done that anyway.

I was actually talking about the writers position comment LC made.

But on the Jericho thing: I said it in the past that its completely baffling how the WWE misuses him. He is constantly appearing on shows like Best Week Ever and he always kills on Conan. People in the mainstream media love him and realize what a funny, entertaining guy he is. So when the rest of the free world gets that Jericho is a major talent and the WWE doesn't maybe it is time for him to move on.

Londoner
07-28-2005, 09:08 PM
I was actually talking about the writers position comment LC made.

Ah sorry, my mistake.

Angelina2K
07-28-2005, 10:02 PM
Source: WrestlingObserver.com

According to sources, Chris Jericho is currently sitting on a contract extension that was issued by WWE. Although there is a strong belief that he will eventually sign the deal (as of a few days ago, he had not done so), WWE has to assume the worst and has booked post-Summerslam angles without Chris Jericho in mind. Should he return a signed contract, WWE will obviously work him back into the picture.

While reports suggesting he's quitting the company after Summerslam are exaggerated, he does have a number of Fozzy dates that will interfere with his pro wrestling schedule. Thus, even if he does renew his contract, he will still miss a number of post-Summerslam editions of RAW.

Sign that damn thing Jericho!

Londoner
07-28-2005, 10:05 PM
He probably will, but he should demand that he gets the title from Cena and doesn't lose it to HHH he has nothing to lose really.

Angelina2K
07-28-2005, 10:24 PM
I feel better having seen that news. I'm still slapping myself for reacting like a idiot

Mike the Metal Ed
07-29-2005, 12:06 AM
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/y2jcontract

Y2J not going anywhere
July 28, 2005

Chris Jericho wants to set the record straight.

With various outside sources reporting that Jericho has yet to sign a contract extension with WWE, the former undisputed champion made sure to contact WWE.com and denounce those reports.

“I signed an extension on Monday in Cleveland at Gund Arena,” Jericho said. “I’ve been working with WWE for six years and I’m not going anywhere.”

Worry not, Jerichoholics. :cool:

Shadow
07-29-2005, 12:11 AM
This close to seeing Jericho's last match. Damn it!

Angelina2K
07-29-2005, 12:13 AM
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/y2jcontract

Y2J not going anywhere
July 28, 2005

Chris Jericho wants to set the record straight.

With various outside sources reporting that Jericho has yet to sign a contract extension with WWE, the former undisputed champion made sure to contact WWE.com and denounce those reports.

“I signed an extension on Monday in Cleveland at Gund Arena,” Jericho said. “I’ve been working with WWE for six years and I’m not going anywhere.”

Worry not, Jerichoholics. :cool:

I love you for being me that information :love:

TerranRich
07-29-2005, 12:37 AM
I knew it! WWE.com is COMPETING with the likes of the Observer and TPWW!!! FOR SHAME!!!

PullMyFinger
07-29-2005, 12:41 AM
I don't blame Jericho, like LC said. Jericho's run in WWE has been shite since the last 2 years.

Corkscrewed
07-29-2005, 01:47 AM
WWE.com is lying. I read it on the internet.

snakeboss
07-29-2005, 03:44 AM
Woo hoo!

Kane Knight
07-29-2005, 10:44 AM
WWE.com is lying. I read it on the internet.
:lol:

Chavo Classic
07-29-2005, 10:56 AM
Is nothing sacred? The WWE are going to start reading my thoughts and making storylines from those now!

In which case, Shelton Benjamin is going to need an awful lot of lube. :naughty:

Kane Knight
07-29-2005, 11:19 AM
Is nothing sacred? The WWE are going to start reading my thoughts and making storylines from those now!

In which case, Shelton Benjamin is going to need an awful lot of lube. :naughty:
He's a black guy getting TV time. HE's already taking something somewhere.

Or Steph's got Jungle Fever again...