PDA

View Full Version : What do ya'll think of WWE, and the way it's been going?

UnDeRTaKeR
07-29-2005, 11:21 AM
Even though I'm a big fan of WWE, I think it's startin to go down hill.
I say it cause alot of storylines are gettin old, played out, he doin dumb shit.
I think Vince has been doing poorly lately, he needs to bring back Lesnar!
Only good thing he's done recently, is kept HHH from not bein shown on Raw!
Personaly, to me it's sad cause TNA does alot of better moves then WWE,
even though there storylines aren't that good, but moe intresting to watch.

Peace. :lol:

Chavo Classic
07-29-2005, 11:23 AM
I don't watch it unless there's no CSI or Family Guy on my tv. There's always a cyclical pattern to the popularity of wrestling, so I'll increase my interest again as soon as it's out of this creative trough.

Kane Knight
07-29-2005, 11:25 AM
It's been amusing the fuck out of me of late, so I won't complain. The Diva Search is dumb, but I don't care enough to stop watching the program.

UnDeRTaKeR
07-29-2005, 11:30 AM
Yea, the Diva Search is stupid, I can't stand when they do that shit.
Only hot one from the Diva Search to me was Christy Hemme lol.
Other then WWE itself it's been shitty period, there ratings are low, but I still watch it.

Peace

Sadistic
07-29-2005, 11:36 AM
Who cares about story lines? WWE is shit right now because the WRESTLING sucks.

LK
07-29-2005, 11:42 AM
Personaly, to me it's sad cause TNA does alot of better moves then WWE,
even though there storylines aren't that good, but moe intresting to watch.
:rofl: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:
Good joke

UnDeRTaKeR
07-29-2005, 11:43 AM
Storylines is what makes the 'wrestling' more intresting, dipshit!
Wrestling is like a male soap opera, it roleplays....write it out, make storylines,etc... damn your an idiot :rant:

loopydate
07-29-2005, 11:56 AM
I'm with KK. I'm enjoying wrestling more over the last month or so than I have in a long time. As long as I change the channel during the Diva Search segments (and fast forward through anything with the Undertaker if I taped SD), I'm happy. The characters are more interesting (for the most part), and the in-ring action has stepped up.

Xero
07-29-2005, 12:00 PM
Wrestling is like a male soap opera, it roleplays....write it out, make storylines,etc... damn your an idiot :rant:
Your name is Mark, isn't it?

Sadistic
07-29-2005, 12:03 PM

You're gay. You watch wrestling for the storylines? Get the fuck out of here. This is a WRESTLING forum for fans of WRESTLING. It's because of 'fans' like you that WWE are hiring writers that know nothing about wrestling.

UnDeRTaKeR
07-29-2005, 12:04 PM
my name isn't mark, why?

Xero
07-29-2005, 12:08 PM
my name isn't mark, why?
You just proved my point with your comments on JBL in the other thread.

Bixente
07-29-2005, 12:09 PM
Why? 'Cos you're stupid!

Xero
07-29-2005, 12:10 PM
As for how I think the WWE has been going lately, the past three months or so have been better than most of the shit going on for the past few years.

UnDeRTaKeR
07-29-2005, 12:19 PM
Aha, what a damn joke! half the feuds going on lately have been SHIT.
WWE itself has been shitty thats why ratings are low, Vince is strugglin lol.
Bixente learn to spell when you talk to me kiddo, and Sadistic go learn somethin!
Cause your garbage, your fav tag team is probley the Heart Throbs, you love fruity guys in pink!

Gerard
07-29-2005, 12:23 PM
Bixente learn to spell when you talk to me kiddo, and Sadistic go learn somethin!
Cause your garbage, your fav tag team is probley the Heart Throbs, you love fruity guys in pink!

Well..you certainly told them, i doubt they'll post here anymore. http://homepage.ntlworld.com/gerald.marley/Smilies/4_17_209.gif

Xero
07-29-2005, 12:25 PM
WWE itself has been shitty thats why ratings are low, Vince is strugglin lol.
Eddie/Rey, Carlito, Shelton, Jericho, Christian, MNM, Hassan and Daivari, JBL, Shawn Michaels the heel... The WWE has a shitload more going for it than it had for the past few years.

Sure, there is some shit floating around, but there was shit floating around in the Attitude era, and that's considered THE era for Sports Entertainment by many. I'm not comparing the Attitude Era to now, but this is arguably the best since the Invasion.

And don't tell someone to learn to spell when you're having trouble yourself.

UnDeRTaKeR
07-29-2005, 12:32 PM
Im havin trouble with what? you still have problems pissin on ur balls,
and gettin ya dick stuck in ya zipper, uncircumsized kid lol.

Xero
07-29-2005, 12:41 PM
Im havin trouble with what? you still have problems pissin on ur balls,
and gettin ya dick stuck in ya zipper, uncircumsized kid lol.
'Havin', 'pissin', 'ur', 'gettin', 'ya' and 'uncircumsized' are not words, idiot.

UnDeRTaKeR
07-29-2005, 12:52 PM
Your fucking stupid kid.... 'gettin' pissin' there words, in shorter term.
Go stick your dads dick in your mouth, and start sucking it...now quit talkin!

DISMISSED!

NoRoolz
07-29-2005, 12:52 PM
LOL @ UnDeRtAkEr telling people to spell properly.

Anyway, the WWE has been a lot better the past 3 months or so, we've seen good storylines (Eddie/Rey top of the list), hell even the WRESTLING has improved, we seem to finally be out of the stage where we see about 2 moves and a finisher per match. Now we see a reasonable amount of moves performed during each match.

The Diva Search does suck, yeah. But this HAS to be the last one, the crowd reactions are ridiculous, even Vince will see that. So look on the bright side :).

The WWE is definitely improving and I hope it continues doing so :y:.

NoRoolz
07-29-2005, 12:54 PM
You're fucking stupid kid.... 'gettin' pissin' they're words, in shorter term.
Go stick your dads dick in your mouth, and start sucking it...now quit talking!

DISMISSED!

Better. But still pathetic.

UnDeRTaKeR
07-29-2005, 12:57 PM
lmao, your dismissed too! your not even on my level.... PEACE.

Xero
07-29-2005, 12:57 PM
Your fucking stupid kid.... 'gettin' pissin' there words, in shorter term.
Go stick your dads dick in your mouth, and start sucking it...now quit talkin!

DISMISSED!
I bet you're a fan of John Cena.

UnDeRTaKeR
07-29-2005, 01:04 PM
Don't you know how to read? I said D-I-S-M-I-S-S-E-D meaning,
for you to hop off my nuts, your boring me already, your no challenge.

Peace

Nervous Ferret
07-29-2005, 02:39 PM
lol

NoRoolz
07-29-2005, 02:46 PM
Don't you know how to read? I said D-I-S-M-I-S-S-E-D meaning,
for you to hop off my nuts, your boring me already, your no challenge.

Peace

Don't you know how to write? It's FUCKING you're.

Fignuts
07-29-2005, 02:51 PM
LO fucking L

Fignuts
07-29-2005, 02:51 PM
Are you Rockgurl?

Londoner
07-29-2005, 02:59 PM
Worst thread ever.

And by the way in reply to an earlier comment,we do care about storylines. Wrestling is important to, though not that important in sports entertainment.Real wrestling bores the shit out of me.

James Steele
07-29-2005, 03:04 PM
Dear UnDeRtAkEr, I made you a puzzle. See if you can figure it out.

http://puzzlemaker.school.discovery.com/puzzles/54558ccblb.png

UnDeRTaKeR
07-29-2005, 03:11 PM
Damn, ya'll are hilarious, the ones talking shit behind a PC anyways.
That must be how ya'll get ya'lls jollys off, tryin to intimidate people online lol.
When your ready to be serious, then talk to me, cause Im lauging my ass off! :lol:

James Steele
07-29-2005, 03:14 PM
LOL

ROFL

I am just trying to prove something. You are to stupid to solve that puzzle, therefore you cover it up with a "LOLz!!! You suxoRz becuzz U bE behiiEnd compuTeR and shizzle! LOL ROCK MY SOXoRz!!!1"

James Steele
07-29-2005, 03:18 PM
No witty comeback? No "STFU"? You are a pathetic troll. I thought you'd be the next goldbird, but you don't have the will to. :nono:

Fignuts
07-29-2005, 03:20 PM
That must be how ya'll get ya'lls jollys off, tryin to intimidate people online lol.
When your ready to be serious, then talk to me, cause Im lauging my ass off! :lol:

You're the one who started talking shit to people, and calling them names, just because they disagreed with you. It's easy to start crap with someone on the internet, and play the old, "you're just a pussy behind a PC!" card, when someone talks back. You don't need to insult people to get your point across, but if you keep this up, a mod will step in and ban you faster than James Steele can say "Shut up you Ignorant Ass!"

So just chill out and everyone else will too.

Londoner
07-29-2005, 03:22 PM
Damnit fignuts you helped him solve the puzzle.

loopydate
07-29-2005, 03:22 PM
No witty comeback? No "STFU"? You are a pathetic troll. I thought you'd be the next goldbird, but you don't have the will to. :nono:
hahaha STUF, JamesIron! u only make fun of me cause ur on a computer but if this was real life ud be singin a diffrent tune hopp off my nutz!

Fignuts
07-29-2005, 03:27 PM
This is why we need a new kind of Forum rules. On other forums, behavior like this makes up about 75% of the post. This isn't Gamefaqs.com for christ's sake. Someone needs to make a TPWW Ettiquete thread, and sticky it to every board.

James Steele
07-29-2005, 03:28 PM
I just finished grading his paper. All my corrections are in red:

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/2166/suyiapuzzle5hq.jpg

Corkscrewed
07-29-2005, 03:36 PM
Your name is Mark, isn't it?
Stop stealing my jokes!!!

:p

And man, I think we just found Rockgurl's brother. :rofl:

Also, Steele, I will rep you for ^ if possible.

PureHatred
07-29-2005, 03:38 PM
Worst class of n00bs ever.

Xero
07-29-2005, 03:42 PM
Stop stealing my jokes!!!

:p

And man, I think we just found Rockgurl's brother. :rofl:

Also, Steele, I will rep you for ^ if possible.
I honestly didn't know that was yours. I guess I heard it from you though. :shifty:

And yeah, I bet he's a John Cena fan. Only John Cena fans can come up with gay jokes like that.

Xero
07-29-2005, 03:44 PM
Is that 'lauging' pronounced 'logging', as in 'logging off'? If so, please, continue lauging your ass off. And when you're finished, don't laug on again.

Nervous Ferret
07-29-2005, 03:45 PM
haha

UnDeRTaKeR
07-29-2005, 03:54 PM
You're the one who started talking shit to people, and calling them names, just because they disagreed with you. It's easy to start crap with someone on the internet, and play the old, "you're just a <a href='http://consumeralertsystem.com/cas/zx-hclick.php?hid=158' target='_blank'>pussy</a> behind a PC!" card, when someone talks back. You don't need to insult people to get your point across, but if you keep this up, a mod will step in and ban you faster than James Steele can say "Shut up you Ignorant <a href='http://consumeralertsystem.com/cas/zx-hclick.php?hid=141' target='_blank'>ass</a>!"

So just chill out and everyone else will too.

When I first got here, I wasn't bothering no-one,
I don't care who disagree's with me, it's just a damn forums board anyways.
Someone from off the board started shit with me first, so I started being a dick.

Fignuts
07-29-2005, 03:58 PM
Who cares about story lines? WWE is shit right now because the WRESTLING sucks.

Yes, because it really looks like he insulted your manhood with that post.

Fignuts
07-29-2005, 03:59 PM
Best advice I can give you is to just chill out, and be alittle more thick skinned.

UnDeRTaKeR
07-29-2005, 04:16 PM
I forgot all bout that post, lol my bad. Just having a rough day, sorry.

Boondock Saint
07-29-2005, 04:25 PM
:roll:

Fignuts
07-29-2005, 04:29 PM
I forgot all bout that post, lol my bad. Just having a rough day, sorry.

No problem. Just keep in mind, that most of the jokes and "zingers" are all in good fun, and acting like it offends you will just increase the number of people against you.

PureHatred
07-29-2005, 04:32 PM
Yeah, try not to act like a fucking whackjob when someone disagrees with you. ...that's GODSON's job

Kane Knight
07-29-2005, 04:42 PM
Because wrestling's all about perrsonality. I mean, they hardly even get into the ring except to trash talk. There's no fighting, no struggle, no story driven battles.

Kane Knight
07-29-2005, 04:46 PM
WWE itself has been shitty thatswhy ratings are low, Vince is strugglin lol.
:lol:

When yelling at someone for spelling, it's best to spell tricky words like "you're"

UnDeRTaKeR
07-29-2005, 04:47 PM
Fig....your a ok person....lol jerk j/p

Just John
07-29-2005, 04:47 PM
I fail to see whats wrong with fruity guys in pink ;)

Corkscrewed
07-30-2005, 04:08 AM
It's cuz they're terrorists, you dumbass. And they should obviously be arrested and taken off the air. :roll:

Loose Cannon
07-30-2005, 09:21 AM
what the fuck do you mean "starting to go downhill?" when did you just start watching, 3 months ago? It started to go downhill in 2001 and it was picked up greatly since then.

Kane Knight
07-30-2005, 11:54 AM
I fail to see whats wrong with fruity guys in pink ;)
Especially since he's named after a Fruity guy who wears eyeliner. Not to mention the WWE is some of the gayest shit on TV. I'm not even talking about men grabbing each other, but campy plots so asinine they put Dallas to shame.

Even Queer eye is aimed at straight people, but the WWE?

In other words, Undertaker: Before you complain about someone digging guys in fruity attire, look at the fag you're named after, and the fag company he works for. :p

Jaton
07-30-2005, 01:19 PM
I just finished grading his paper. All my corrections are in red:

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/2166/suyiapuzzle5hq.jpg

I love it.