PDA

View Full Version : it's been a minute, y'all

KillerWolf
07-29-2005, 08:19 PM
attention nerds- dont get upset with this post. i know that it is not wrestling-related. i just wanted to relate to those few people (likely on the wrestling forum) who may have wondered if shock&awe fell off the face of the earth - that my work took me away from my home and computer for about two months. :shifty:

TerranRich
07-29-2005, 08:21 PM
I wasn't wondering if you fell off the face of the earth. I was hoping it. Completely different.

You gonna start random threads about nothing again? :D

KillerWolf
07-29-2005, 08:24 PM
I wasn't wondering if you fell off the face of the earth. I was hoping it. Completely different.

You gonna start random threads about nothing again? :D

you know it!!!

TerranRich
07-29-2005, 08:29 PM
How come I don't feel shock & awe at that? ;)

The Answer
07-29-2005, 08:31 PM
attention nerds- dont get upset with this post. i know that it is not wrestling-related. i just wanted to relate to those few people (likely on the wrestling forum) who may have wondered if shock&awe fell off the face of the earth - that my work took me away from my home and computer for about two months. :shifty:

Who in the blue hell are you?

TerranRich
07-29-2005, 08:31 PM
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO HE IS!!!!!

No really, it doesn't. :)

KillerWolf
07-29-2005, 08:48 PM
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO HE IS!!!!!

No really, it doesn't. :)

oooooooooookaaaaaaaaaay.

dude, i wasnt really referring to your little ass as someone who may have wondered "whatever happened to that shock&awe guy?"

i was referring to your kind in the red portion of that thread.

other than that, i'm not sure where your personal attack is coming from, but, i mean, i guess i can play along.

SuperSlim
07-29-2005, 08:51 PM
well ya know the really smart thing would have been just to post in a random wrestling thread that way nobody would have noticed.

Now you have to draw all this negative attention to yourself.

Ohhhh Shock&Awe has finally returned. Who gives a blue hell about you anyway? I never even heard of you. And looks like I'm better off not even knowin you. Consider this someone of importance taking time out of their posting schedule to notice you.