PDA

View Full Version : TPWW Fantasy Football Points League

BlackRavyyn
07-31-2005, 08:24 AM
Okay, there's still a good month before my draft day approaches so I thought I would try to get people's attention and see if they wanted to sign up for my points (rotis) league I have set up for football. Here's the information you'll need:

League ID# 48364
Password - benchwarmer

I have eight teams already and I would love to get two to four more and I would be set so come on down, sign up and we'll have some fun. Or something like that... :shifty:

BlackRavyyn
08-01-2005, 12:44 AM
Okay, up to nine teams but that's one shy of my minimum so Cheebs, RDD, Stima - anyone? :D

BlackRavyyn
08-04-2005, 10:16 PM
Ever have that feeling you're talking to yourself? :shifty:

Okay, roll call. Who's in my league and who's not? And why aren't some of your in there? :rant:

RoXer
08-05-2005, 01:15 AM
I think I am. I don't remember.

BlackRavyyn
08-05-2005, 02:05 AM
JR - You are...here's the list:

The Pack - Seyda
The Replacements - ?
Fighting Stima's - Stima34
Team Metrosexual - Gertner
Pheonix Venom - Joey RoXer
All American Junkies - EndlessNameless
GreatestShowOnTurf - DaveWadding
Ineffable Inuit$ - Assman
RiverCity Grizzlies - me

So fill in the spots people and I would love for a few more people to join. I think I lost one today so three spots... :y:

Nervous Ferret
08-06-2005, 06:35 PM
team metrosexual is gertner, and the inuit$ are A$$man. Give me a good reson to join your league

road doggy dogg
08-06-2005, 06:55 PM
I'm already in 3 leagues and saving my 4th Yahoo slot for my sister's b/fs league, otherwise I'd join

BlackRavyyn
08-07-2005, 01:32 AM
I'm already in 3 leagues and saving my 4th Yahoo slot for my sister's b/fs league, otherwise I'd join

That's okay, I'm in three leagues too and a fourth is for the salary cap league...I thought that was goodtimes last year.

Nervous Ferret, I don't think I should have to woo you to join. Just join the league if you want to...

So then, who are the Replacements??

BlackRavyyn
08-14-2005, 02:25 AM
Okay, update...

I have ten teams which is sufficient. I want twelve so I will push for that but my draft is in six days so I don't know if I want to tempt fate or not...

Still, thanks for all those that joined... :y:

Nervous Ferret
08-14-2005, 02:39 AM
If you get one more person, I will join and make 12.

BlackRavyyn
08-14-2005, 02:51 AM
If you get one more person, I will join and make 12.

deal