PDA

View Full Version : Took chops at wrestling today.

PorkSoda
07-31-2005, 05:20 PM
Just have to say, I got chopped by this guy named Handsome Johnny, and those have got to be the most painful thing in wrestilng. It hurts like hell when you get chopped. When their hand hits you it hurts and it just stings. Your chest turns red as soon as you get hit and you'll feel a sting for a while. Right now, I got home 4 hours ago, and my chest is still a little red and I got this red dots that are purple, which look like they are about to bleed. So far, getting chopped is the most painful thing I've done in wrestling. I can't imagine what it would feel like to get that "Shhh" chop by the Big Show.

And when you wrestle a real match, you have to really get hit by clotheslines and stuff. Like Johnny was going through a mini match with me and the 3 other new guys, and when you get forearmed, the forearm connects with your head/face, but it doesn't hurt or anything, but when you walk into a clothesline with full force, it knocks you back with the force they have on their hand. You're supposed to hit them with the front of your arm, but still it can be painful. I got clotheslined by this girl today, she does it pretty hard. :) Also, there are elbows, you just hit them with your tricep, you don't feel anything when hit, you just fall. But yeah, chops are probably going to be the most painful thing there.

It's funny, when we first got there, we did this drill with everyone, 14 people, one person would stand in the ring, the other 13 would shoulder tackle them and exit. When it was my turn to get shoulder tackled, Handsome Johnny is the guy in charge, he's a pretty big guy, 6'1 about 250, I motioned with my hand to come on, he ran through me, then he was the last guy, and he shoulder tackled me, and I remained on my feet, then he did it again and I fell. It was funny cause I like to pick on him jokingly for some reason. Probably cause hes the guy in charge or something. And when you take shoulder tackles, you're supposed to step into it with your left foot and stand straight. I stood sideways sometimes and you can dislocate your shoulder like that. My left shoulder hurts a little now cause of that.

Team Sheep
07-31-2005, 05:48 PM
Sounds like you had a good time :y: I went to wrestling training before and I got chopped by this bloke there, and it stings like a bitch. People really do underestimate the pain those things can deliver. But it sure is sweet as hell when you give one back. :D

Corkscrewed
07-31-2005, 08:08 PM
Heh... I read the title and I was like "oh man, he's gotta be sore."

Chops are as real as they get, and I couldn't imagine taking them from like Benoit. I mean... YOUCH.

But it still sounds like you're having a blast. Good report! :y:

The One
07-31-2005, 08:14 PM
Chops are pointless...they usually hurt worse then they sound or look...only purists really appreciate them anyway.

Watson
07-31-2005, 09:08 PM
When I wrestle I rarely use chops but when I do they don't hurt nearly as bad as most. Yeah they're loud as fuck but they're not as painful as chops delivered by most other workers. The point of chops is the sound, so people in the crowd can be all "Ouch! That's GOTTA hurt!". But as The One said, if they hurt like a bitch and aren't that loud then there's really no point. I've got a special technique I use and no one has ever complained they my chops are too stiff. A friend of mine chops the shit outta people. I think he just does it for his own pleasure rather than for the good of the match. He's got a fucking huge ego and he doesn't really appreciate the business. But there's ALOT of guys out there that are like that though.

Rammsteinmad
08-01-2005, 03:31 AM
You'll get use to them eventually. When you do shows you tend not to feel it as much because of the adrenaline.

Skippord
08-01-2005, 09:44 AM
You should give that girl a clothesline If ya know what I mean

PorkSoda
08-01-2005, 10:18 AM
You should give that girl a clothesline If ya know what I mean

:wave:

Watson, I take it your a wrestler, how long have you been wrestling?

Hired Hitman
08-01-2005, 10:53 AM
Two Wrestlers Chopping is a lot like two people punching each other to see who will get knocked out first.. It's like a thrill and reminds the wrestler than there is pain... or something... sounds good... that could be a reason ;)

Kane Knight
08-01-2005, 10:55 AM
Chops are pointless...they usually hurt worse then they sound or look...only purists really appreciate them anyway.
Purists and th3 95,000,000 morons who scream WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Kane Knight
08-01-2005, 10:56 AM
You should <s>give</s> spear that girl <s>a clothesline</s> If ya know what I mean

Kane Knight
08-01-2005, 10:59 AM
Two Wrestlers Chopping is a lot like <s>two people punching each other to see who will get knocked out first..</s> Two people jerking off in the ring...Only a few people will appreciate it, and it's a waste of a lot of energy.

Corkscrewed
08-01-2005, 01:21 PM
You should give that girl <s>a clothesline</s> chops If ya know what I mean

Just John
08-01-2005, 01:39 PM
I can't wait to be chopped.

Watson
08-01-2005, 01:52 PM
Watson, I take it your a wrestler, how long have you been wrestling?
Well I was first trained in 1998 but I haven't wrestled in a year or so because there's no decent indy promotions around here and I have some other things I need to take care of before I can get my wrestling career back into full swing. So for now it's on a brief hiatus.

The Mackem
08-01-2005, 03:52 PM
I can't wait to be <s>chopped</s> a Koala Bear living in a tree in Australia.

The Mackem
08-01-2005, 03:52 PM
<s>Well I was first trained in 1998 but I haven't wrestled in a year or so because there's no decent indy promotions around here and I have some other things I need to take care of before I can get my wrestling career back into full swing. So for now it's on a brief hiatus.</s>I AM THE WARRIOR!

The Mackem
08-01-2005, 03:55 PM
<s>Purists</s>Puritans and the <s>3 95,000,000</s>3 95,000,001 <s>morons</s>losers <s>who</s>that <s>scream</s>yell <s>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!</s>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Shadow
08-01-2005, 04:12 PM
You guys are nuts.

As for you Porky...keep going on with these updates. They sound great. And if you ever get a match with Beniot...ask him to chop you. Cause he's a chop master.