PDA

View Full Version : Randy Orton

iwantviral
08-04-2005, 01:23 AM
does anyone think that the legend killer has not been utilized to his reputation? randy orton was on a roll when he defeated chris benoit for the world heavyweight championship and at that time was capable of taking out Triple H, Batista, Ric Flair & Kane in a steel cage match for the title against kane. and then suddenly triple h defeats him and he is out of the no.1 race. he stops participating in matches and challenges the undertaker at wrestlemania and then loses. then he loses against the new champ batista next day on raw and gets out of action. then he gets drafted to smackdown and to this day has not officially had a match. i heard that he was actually injured before wrestlemania and so he is out of action. is that true or he got injured at mania when he tried to tombstone the undertaker? is smackdown really aware of their great acquisition? i also heard rumors that actually triple h was going to face randy orton at the wrestlemania 21 for world heavy weight title and not batista but due to orton's injury batista got a chance to step up ??????

blake639raw
08-04-2005, 01:29 AM
Batista got a chance to step up because they botched HHH/Orton for Mania. Orton should have never turned face. It will take a while, but he will eventually get his heat back.

iwantviral
08-04-2005, 02:10 AM
yep man. i hope he does get back into the winning streak and does it right away by defeating undertaker at summerslam and adding him to the list of his "killed" legends. what do u think the odds r for that match at summerslam?

Cuzziebro
08-04-2005, 08:23 AM
very good for orton

BigDaddyCool
08-04-2005, 11:06 AM
Well, there is the fact that Orton sucks.

Nervous Ferret
08-04-2005, 02:36 PM
lol my poor eyes

SuperSlim
08-04-2005, 02:52 PM
well after straining my eyes trying to read what was said. I'll give it a shot

Orton was hurtinalready. That match on Raw was just more of a way to get him off TV for a while. Then he comes back on SmackDown! and bam, nails Taker.

Either way Orton is pretty overrated.

Shadow
08-04-2005, 05:25 PM
yep man. i hope he does get back into the winning streak and does it right away by defeating undertaker at summerslam and adding him to the list of his "killed" legends. what do u think the odds r for that match at summerslam?

Not so good because I'll be in the arena with a sniper rifle and a box of ammo. I'll probably use one on Orton and about the rest on Hogan. Maybe take HHH out with one too...not sure yet as to what that plan is.

iwantviral
08-05-2005, 08:52 AM
Not so good because I'll be in the arena with a sniper rifle and a box of ammo. I'll probably use one on Orton and about the rest on Hogan. Maybe take HHH out with one too...not sure yet as to what that plan is.

why didnt u use your rifle and ammo when undertaker took on jbl for the wwe title. undertaker could have won the wwe title for the 5th time thanks to ur rif and ammo. consider this when taker gets another shot at the title cause i m dying to see undertaker as the world heavyweight champ

loopydate
08-05-2005, 02:43 PM
why didnt u use your rifle and ammo when undertaker took on jbl for the wwe title. undertaker could have won the wwe title for the 5th time thanks to ur rif and ammo. consider this when taker gets another shot at the title cause i m dying to see undertaker as the world heavyweight champ

Because then I would have had to shoot Shadow, setting off a major intra-TPWW "beef" that would go something like this:

1) Shadow shoots Undertaker so you can see him win the World Title.

2) I shoot Shadow for making me see Undertaker win the World Title.

3) Nervous Ferret shoots me for depriving the world of "Because you touch yourself at night."

4) SuperSlim shoots Nervous Ferret for shooting me, thereby taking away what would have been the match that catapulted Slim permanently into the NCW main event.

5) The nerF 4 Mod campaigners shoot SuperSlim for taking away their candidate.

And so on and so on and so on.

BigDaddyCool
08-05-2005, 02:54 PM
Because then I would have had to shoot Shadow, setting off a major intra-TPWW "beef" that would go something like this:

1) Shadow shoots Undertaker so you can see him win the World Title.

2) I shoot Shadow for making me see Undertaker win the World Title.

3) Nervous Ferret shoots me for depriving the world of "Because you touch yourself at night."

4) SuperSlim shoots Nervous Ferret for shooting me, thereby taking away what would have been the match that catapulted Slim permanently into the NCW main event.

5) The nerF 4 Mod campaigners shoot SuperSlim for taking away their candidate.

And so on and so on and so on.

6) BDC would shoot Kane Knight because it seems like the thing to do.

Nervous Ferret
08-05-2005, 03:01 PM
lol :cool:

James Steele
08-05-2005, 03:04 PM
7) JamesSteele takes over the world and passes the controversial "Heel Heat Committee" to determine if "heelish acts" got enough heel heat to warrant punishment.

SuperSlim
08-05-2005, 06:37 PM
dang I died already

Shadow
08-05-2005, 06:55 PM

...BECAUSE THIS IS THE FIRST WWE PPV I'VE BEEN TO LIVE AND IN PERSON YOU RETARD!

Yashamaga
08-05-2005, 07:12 PM
oh shit, it's this guy again

haha

iwantviral
08-06-2005, 05:43 AM
well shadow congrats that u r actually going to see a ppv live. it must be thrilling. i'd love to see one myself but cannot bcause i stay in India and it will take a long long time when there is a wwe ppv in India or it may never happen till i die

Skippord
08-06-2005, 03:01 PM
Well, there is the fact that Orton sucks.

Shadow
08-06-2005, 08:56 PM
well shadow congrats that u r actually going to see a ppv live. it must be thrilling. i'd love to see one myself but cannot bcause i stay in India and it will take a long long time when there is a wwe ppv in India or it may never happen till i die

Which will be sooner than you think.

Impact!
08-07-2005, 03:07 AM
:lol:

ddpBANG
08-07-2005, 03:31 AM
:lol:

iwantviral
08-07-2005, 07:37 AM
oh yeah? its fine with me