PDA

View Full Version : I saw Muse last night

Cactus Sid
12-08-2003, 10:29 AM
They were amazing.

Post your experiences of recent concerts.

But better than I did.

fonzy
12-08-2003, 10:31 AM
<center><font color="#0080FF" face="Arial" Size="2">last show i went to was the mars volta. actually i lie. i saw the hope conspiracy later that night.

mars volta were outstanding. they played for like 2 hours, just playing songs, and jamming and shit in between, each "song" went on for like 20 minutes due to them being the man. everyone buy their album and go and see them live. now.

hope conspiracy were loud and energetic and good. exactly what you want from a hardcore show.</font>

Cactus Sid
12-08-2003, 10:35 AM
I love the album, but damn the improvised jamming at Reading just made me up and leave. Fortunatly Alk3 were next door. :love:

Tornado
12-08-2003, 01:07 PM
<font color=#33ffff>I saw them (Muse) last last Thursday in Brighton.

They ruled....A LOT.

That is all.....
</font>

Fabien Barthez
12-08-2003, 01:17 PM
I saw Blur last week in wolves, They were quality.

I saw Paul Weller Last night in Brum. Once again proving he is without doubt, Das Man!

Jonster
12-08-2003, 02:59 PM
<center><font color="#0080FF" face="Arial" Size="2">last show i went to was the mars volta. actually i lie. i saw the hope conspiracy later that night.

mars volta were outstanding. they played for like 2 hours, just playing songs, and jamming and shit in between, each "song" went on for like 20 minutes due to them being the man. everyone buy their album and go and see them live. now.</font>

<font color="#99CCFF">Did you see them at Nottingham Rock City, cause that's where I saw them and they were ****in awesome! (BTW Cicatriz was over 31 minutes long when I saw them :D
I went to see Muse last Wednesday at the NEC, and they were absoultely brilliant then too.
Can't really say much more as words can't really do my experiences of these two gigs justice (and Elbow were shit at Muse)</font>

Citizen
12-08-2003, 03:10 PM
I saw Muse in Brighton last Thursday too.. What a coincidence Tornado!

They f***ing ruled.

Tornado
12-08-2003, 03:13 PM
I saw Muse in Brighton last Thursday too.. What a coincidence Tornado!

They f***ing ruled.

<font color=#33ffff>Yes they fuc</f>king did...

And yes, coincidence, that'll suffice....</font>

Citizen
12-08-2003, 03:17 PM
:D Heehee..

:naughty: < Best ever smiley.

fonzy
12-08-2003, 06:09 PM
<font color="#99CCFF">Did you see them at Nottingham Rock City, cause that's where I saw them and they were ****in awesome! (BTW Cicatriz was over 31 minutes long when I saw them :D
I went to see Muse last Wednesday at the NEC, and they were absoultely brilliant then too.
Can't really say much more as words can't really do my experiences of these two gigs justice (and Elbow were shit at Muse)</font>
<center><font color="#0080FF" face="Arial" Size="2">yeah, i saw them at rock city.

HAWT.</font>

Jonster
12-08-2003, 06:29 PM
<font color="#99CCFF">HAWT?</font>

packt up
12-15-2003, 07:39 PM
Last gig I went to was Muse at Manchester - they rocked.

Before that Radiohead.

Before that Fleetwood Mac.