PDA

View Full Version : Triple H TV return date....

Shaggy
08-08-2005, 08:28 AM
Source: PWInsider.com

Mike Mooneyham reported in the Charleston Post and Courier column today, that "Triple H and Ric Flair are scheduled to return to WWE television Oct. 3 when Raw makes its USA network debut." The return of both stars will be a great way for the WWE to kick off their cable TV jump.

As reported earlier this week, the plans for Ric Flair vs. Triple H match for SummerSlam have been scrapped

I think its a good idea...keep him off untill they go to USA...I cant wait for the pop he will get. Even though it will probably be while Cena is in the ring causing Trips to get booed.

Azriel
08-08-2005, 09:31 AM
Two more months without HHH? Thank you Lord

Impact!
08-08-2005, 09:40 AM
Enjoy these next 2 months, they will not last

Xero
08-08-2005, 10:20 AM
Who wants to bet that the show will be completely based around Hunter? Triple H appreciation night. And what's an appreciation night without Stephanie McMahon singing?

Kane Knight
08-08-2005, 10:53 AM
Yay Cena!

Pepsi Man
08-08-2005, 11:06 AM
omfg this is big strategy by Triple H.

If the ratings are high, it's his fault. If the ratings are low, it's because fans didn't realize for some reason that Raw was back on USA. [/Triple H hater]

Chavo Classic
08-08-2005, 11:08 AM
Who wants to bet that the show will be completely based around Hunter? Triple H appreciation night. And what's an appreciation night without Stephanie McMahon singing?

So back to normal for Raw then? :shifty:

Chavo Classic
08-08-2005, 11:11 AM
Ok, HHH is off Raw. But guess what? The ratings are still going to suck because there's still fuck all on there! Unless they're planning to have HBK imitate Hogan every week for the next 2 months (:rofl: btw) then I still won't be watching. This is the opportunity to use and promote other talent - but instead they're too busy planning every detail of his return on October 3rd!

tucsonspeed6
08-08-2005, 12:28 PM
omfg this is big strategy by Triple H.

If the ratings are high, it's his fault. If the ratings are low, it's because fans didn't realize for some reason that Raw was back on USA. [/Triple H hater]

I don't know if this is a strategy. If he were gone for three or four weeks I'd say it was a strategy, but gone until October would backfire on his plan. It's not like he's avoiding some sports playoffs for a couple weeks until the company's loyal fans return afterward upon his return. He's avoiding terrible writing that the fans are sitting through. With shitty writing for that long, the loyal fanbase is sure to fade for a while even after he returns. Unless they have a REALLY good show the week before his return, I'd expect him to return to more shitty ratings.

And sure, he could say, "While I was gone the fans got bored with wrestling." but that won't fix the terrible writing that drove the fans away and will continue to drive the fans away through October. Besides, he doesn't really NEED to have these strategies. He's already got a strong foothold in the company through his marrage to Steph. If anything he may have more power than Steph has these days.

But to be honest with you, I hope it is a strategy. If it is, the writing will instantly get better upon his return and we'll surely get better shows soon, cause right now it's total crap.

Gouda
08-08-2005, 01:13 PM
So we get two months of filler.

Londoner
08-08-2005, 01:59 PM
Atleast we know how long Cena's title reign will last.

PullMyFinger
08-08-2005, 01:59 PM
While Triple H is gone, Gouda is right...the next two months will be a mere filler.

When Oct 3 rolls around, it'll be same old same old again. Triple H dominating the show, and him publically talking about how great he is.

Look for Cena vs. Triple H at WM 22.

Kane Knight
08-08-2005, 02:36 PM
While Triple H is gone, Gouda is right...the next two months will be a mere filler.

When Oct 3 rolls around, it'll be same old same old again. Triple H dominating the show, and him publically talking about how great he is.

Look for Cena vs. Triple H at WM 22.

Yup. The show's been great, and they're even raping some of their msot over stars, people are leaving in droves.

The best part will be the ratings drop when they shift to USA. People will not all be watching WWE on Raw. I wonder why? Oh, right, the switch over'll confuse them, maybe turn some people off.

Shadow
08-09-2005, 02:59 PM
Won't confuse us KK. Since we're all idiots.

The Answer
08-09-2005, 03:03 PM
If you look at it the show's have been progressively worse since Trips left...

Ruien
08-09-2005, 03:10 PM
I dunno, I like the main event fued going on. That is where Trips would be, he can not make the middle and lower card be any better.