PDA

View Full Version : The smell of controversy is in they air.....

The Answer
08-09-2005, 04:00 PM
Am I they only one that thinks that the Hogan/HBK match will resemble the Hart/HBK match from the 97 Survivor Series. Neither wrestler wants to job and from HBK's comments yesturday you have to think that their is going to be serious problems booking the finish for the match.

McLegend
08-09-2005, 04:02 PM
I think there will be a clear winner, but even if it is a "screwjob" finish it will be a work.

either way HBK better win

Schoenauer
08-09-2005, 04:04 PM
That depends if the finish involves Hogan pointing a finger and HBK throwing a punch. Remember that Hogan can counter a punch, but he can't counter a kick.

PureHatred
08-09-2005, 04:10 PM
I think there will be a clear winner, but even if it is a "screwjob" finish it will be a work.

either way HBK better win

Shaggy
08-09-2005, 04:50 PM
Im a huge Hogan fan but the fact that he is only back to promote his show pisses me off....so with that in mind I hope he loses to HBK...

Would love to see HBK go over since he is still around.

Eunos
08-09-2005, 05:43 PM
It's probably going to take about 10 minutes after the bell rings for the match to actually begin.

My prediction is HBK will dominate and carry most the match and Hogan will hulk up right at the end and nab the win.

Then it's half an hour to Prancing in the ring to Real american.

SuperSlim
08-09-2005, 06:03 PM
I see a Bash at the Beach 2000 finish with Michaels layin out for Hogan to get the win, gets back up and super kicks him and leaves.

Xero
08-09-2005, 06:54 PM
*Hogan gets pinned and Bret's music hits and he gets on the mic.*

Bret: I'M NOT LETTING THIS HAPPEN AGAIN! THAT WAS A FAST COUNT! RESTART THE MATCH!

*Hogan hits a Big Boot, Leg Drop, and the match is over.*

:shifty:

V
08-09-2005, 06:56 PM
do you want to make your sig a little bigger please? I don't think I'm scrolling enough.

RemyRed
08-09-2005, 06:56 PM
Yeah and while were at it, have Bischoff throw salt at Cena's face allowing Jericho to get the win. Then have Hogan come out and help Cena while Bischoff and Jericho challenge him to a match. Hogan then beats Jericho in under a minute to become the new champ.

SuperSlim
08-09-2005, 06:57 PM
almost makes mine look small and that's not easy to do

KayfabeMan
08-09-2005, 08:23 PM
It'd be cool if they could get Hart to come out to ringside and distract HBK. Hogan gets the win. Hart takes on a protégé, and Michaels feuds with him.

Hogan can get the win and leave peacefully until next time around, Michaels gets a chance to work with him, Hart makes a big surprise return, the guy playing his protégé gets the huge rub of working with Hart, Michaels also has a new feud set up, and they do good promotion for the new Hart DVD - while continuing a storyline that goes back over a decade.

Nevermind, it'd make sense.

Team Sheep
08-09-2005, 08:36 PM
Meh, Hogan will probably say something like...

Hogan: But this could be my last match, I want to go out on a high, not with a loss! Shawn has plenty of years left in him to have his last match!

Vince: Wait a minute, you said that three years ago when we had you win the WWE title from Triple H. You better not be screwing with me Hulk, I'm Vincent Kennedy McMahon dammit! I can buy and sell your ass!

Hogan: I mean it this time Vince, honest to god!

**WRESTLEMANIA 25 SPOILER!!**

JR: The Hulkamaniacs are still going strong! BAH GAWD HOGAN'S WON THE TITLE!! WHAT A SLOBBERKNOCKER, AND HE'S STILL ONLY IN HIS PRIME FOLKS!