PDA

View Full Version : Funny Raw Reax from PWTorch

Jaton
08-10-2005, 01:51 PM
For those of you who don't visit PWTorch, after most events they let a few users submit their own reviews of the show. I found this particular one funny.

K.L. from Kansas (0.5) Best Match: None. Worst Match: It looks like we've got ourselves a five-way tie here folks. I guess I don't need to take my Ambien tonight because that was quite possibly the most sedate edition of Raw in history. Hardy wrestling with no build, against Gene Snitsky, and buried by Edge in a promo pretty much points in the direction his career will be heading now that he has re-signed with the E. Shelton Benjamin lost to Chris Masters. Wow, that sounded as ridiculous to type as it was to watch. Why, oh why, would you take one of the showstealers at WrestleMania 21 and, as opposed to say give them a push, take their title away and then job them to someone who has never shown any sign of being over. And did I really just watch Jericho wrestle a referee. How the hell does that sell buyrates? And Cena, Oh Cena. There goes whatever "street cred" you had. Nothing says street like white people at a barbecue. Can anything save Raw before it is too late?

Chavo Classic
08-10-2005, 03:02 PM
Raw does indeed suck a dick. And for my theories why...

*shameless plug*

http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=33830

Schoenauer
08-10-2005, 03:43 PM
Why does RAW suck? It's missing one thing...
Captain F'n Charisma.

V
08-10-2005, 03:47 PM
cena's video was actually pretty good to be honest

Chavo Classic
08-10-2005, 04:38 PM
Why does RAW suck? It's missing one thing...
Captain F'n Charisma.

The booking is so bad he'd probably be jobbing to Masters if he was there.

Xero
08-10-2005, 04:45 PM
"There goes whatever "street cred" you had. Nothing says street like white people at a barbecue."

:lol:

Corkscrewed
08-10-2005, 04:51 PM
Yeah, that was a great comment. :lol:

So here's the weird thing. You know how a year ago, if someone said JBL would carry SmackDOWN, we'd all call him crazy and insult his mother?

The same sort of thing is happening on RAW, except with Hulk Hogan (and Michaels... it's mostly Michaels... but the fact that something Hogan's associated in hasn't burned down is amazing).

Xero
08-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Yeah, that was a great comment. :lol:

So here's the weird thing. You know how a year ago, if someone said JBL would carry SmackDOWN, we'd all call him crazy and insult his mother?

The same sort of thing is happening on RAW, except with Hulk Hogan (and Michaels... it's mostly Michaels... but the fact that something Hogan's associated in hasn't burned down is amazing).
Are you saying that Hogan is going to carry RAW for the next year!? That's a very scary thought...

Crashnburn
08-10-2005, 05:21 PM
K.L. from Kansas..... There goes whatever "street cred" you had. Nothing says street like white people at a barbecue.

OH C'MON NOW!!! There was at least two black people at the BBQ and that totally screams street cred.

:shifty:

Loose Cannon
08-10-2005, 09:27 PM
yea, pretty much what I think

Mr. Nerfect
08-11-2005, 03:55 AM
I personally liked the Matt Hardy/Gene Snitsky match. It wasn't "pretty", but it was a comeback, and it felt good to finally see Matt back. Snitsky isn't awful when it comes to ringwork either. The guy's a potential bump-machine, I'm telling you.

The Hurricane, Rosey & Stacy Keibler vs. Heart Throbs & Victoria match was short, but it did what it needed to do. Give us another reason for The Heart Throbs to challenge for the World Tag Team Championship. I wish they'd actually try to make Victoria look strong instead of having her out-bitched by divas like Stacy Keibler and Christy Hemme, though.

I was LMAO when Cena was getting booed. I like the guy, but he's not God like the WWE has been making out, and this proved it. When he ran out to save Chad Patton (after he got his ass kicked for a good ten minutes or so, I might add), he got what I like to call "Jeff Hardy/Eugene/Rey Mysterio" heat. The only people seemingly cheering were the kiddies and/or the women. I hate to be an asshole, but everytime kids start up a "6-1-9" chant on SmackDown!, and the chant sounds like it's balls haven't dropped yet, it cracks me up.

Jaton
08-11-2005, 04:50 AM
Yeah, I fuckin' hate the 619. It erks the hell out of me everytime I see it.

Chavo Classic
08-11-2005, 10:37 AM
...I hate to be an asshole, but everytime kids start up a "6-1-9" chant on SmackDown!, and the chant sounds like it's balls haven't dropped yet, it cracks me up.

That's because the majority of the crowd at Smackdown are under 15. I felt so out of place last time I went - it was like walking in the valley of the drawfs.

owenbrown
08-11-2005, 10:51 AM
For those of you who don't visit PWTorch, after most events they let a few users submit their own reviews of the show. I found this particular one funny.

K.L. from Kansas (0.5) Best Match: None. Worst Match: It looks like we've got ourselves a five-way tie here folks. I guess I don't need to take my Ambien tonight because that was quite possibly the most sedate edition of Raw in history. Hardy wrestling with no build, against Gene Snitsky, and buried by Edge in a promo pretty much points in the direction his career will be heading now that he has re-signed with the E. Shelton Benjamin lost to Chris Masters. Wow, that sounded as ridiculous to type as it was to watch. Why, oh why, would you take one of the showstealers at WrestleMania 21 and, as opposed to say give them a push, take their title away and then job them to someone who has never shown any sign of being over. And did I really just watch Jericho wrestle a referee. How the hell does that sell buyrates? And Cena, Oh Cena. There goes whatever "street cred" you had. Nothing says street like white people at a barbecue. Can anything save Raw before it is too late?

This guy is preaching to the choir here... Raw has been suckin ass lately :shifty: