PDA

View Full Version : Where to go with all the signed/development talent/teams...

Somebody's Gotta Die
08-12-2005, 03:43 PM
WWE currently has a lot of talent under contract and they can start bringing some people in to re-build a tag-team division if they are being paid anyway...

Jamie Noble and Brian Kendrick (Spanky) were recently re-signed to contracts... This picks up exactly where the releases of lesser talent such as Kidman, Moore and Spike left off... Both Noble and Spanky were solid in-ring workers and good characters in the cruiserweight division... Add Noble and Spanky back to the SD! cruiser mix with London, Nunzio, Kazarian, Juventud, Psicosis and Rey and you have a very solid division as long as it gets time on SmackDown!

Paul Birchall was recently signed and he can make a good team with Regal, I hear... There is a lack of legitimate tag-teams and Regal is lacking some kind of direction, so this would be the perfect fit for a heel tag-team on SmackDown!

CM Punk, one of the most respected guys on the independent scene, can truly bring a spark to WWE... Bring this guy to RAW where he can get a lot of attention and give him a big push... No deaf gimmick, nothing... Just CM Punk...

Add Big Guido to the FBI fold on SmackDown! This version of the FBI is far more legit than Stamboli and Palumbo... Guido and Vito can make a good team to add to the tag-team division, whereas Nunzio is a solid cruiserweight contender...

Danny Doring and Roadkill are two guys that deserve a spot in the tag-team division... Bring them to SmackDown! and they can get over as a solid face team...

Bring Kid Kash, who is currently training in WWE's newest development territory, Deep South Wrestling, in to the fold on SmackDown! This adds another very solid guy to the cruiserweight division and the man can get over as a face or as a heel...

Mahoney and Rotten aren't under contract, but I'd give them a shot at the tag-team scene on RAW... These guys can get very, very over and they can be what the division needs...

Ken Anderson has been brought to SmackDown! and he debuted this week... I'll have to see this guy to be able to judge whether or not he has been brought in too early... If he can get over, however, it is all his own bonus...

Daniel Puder can be brought in at any time, but I'm not huge on any Tough Enough guys (I liked Morgan and Nowinski) and he can continue to train, along with other Tough Enough/Diva Search alumni under contract including Justice Smith, Ryan Reeves, Nick Mitchell, Mike Mizanin and Michelle McCool...

Bring the Thrillseekers to SmackDown! and you have another legitimate team consisting of Matt Capotelli and Johnny Jeter who are said to be very good together...

Next, you have Lance/Garrison Cade and Trevor Murchoch/Rhodes and they are playing the cowboy-style gimmick... Both Murdoch and Cade have been compared to the likes of Barry Windham and they can bring a new flavor to the heel tag-team scene on RAW...

Aside from the teams already mentioned, there is the Blonde Bombers (Tank/Chad Toland), the A-Team (Chet/Dean Jablonski), Jason/Johnny Riggs,
the Shane Twins (Mike/Todd Shane), as well as Rory/Robby McAllister... Not all these teams are ready for the big time as of yet...

Hell, the company can easily sign any of the SAT, including Amazing Red, as they've been jobbed on Velocity from time to time over the last few years... They might actually be a consideration for a deal in the future, however Red is currently working with TNA...

Next, you have Mark Magnus... Let him keep the Muhammad Hassan gimmick, as well as his manager Daivari and bring them to RAW... It's safe to say that the gimmick is not quite dead with the fans and a lot of money can be made with the character...

The Boogeyman, Marty Wright, is supposed to be debuting on SmackDown! in the near future... This sounds pretty ridiculous to me so I'll have to see for myself before judging... :-\\

Deuce Shade (Jimmy Snuka Jr), Chris Cage and Brent Albright are all progressing well as they are getting big pushes in OVW and dark matches with WWE... I wouldn't be surprised to see some of these guys come to the big show in the near future...

Aside from the men mentioned, other development talented currently under contract with WWE and training in OVW or DSW include Mike Mondo, Mac Johnson, Mike Taylor, Bobby Lashley, Steve Lewington, Ken Doane, Tony Stradlin, Da Beast, Aaron Stevens, Derek Neikirk, Danny Inferno, Jack Bull, Brian Carlucci, Mike Knox, Brian Black, Dorian DeVille and Drew Hakinson...

Two divas currently training in OVW include Alexis Laree and Desire of TNA-fame... I wouldn't be suprised to see many of these women brought in soon...

Two divas currently training in DSW include Michelle McCool and Angel Williams... We will see if either one amounts to anything...

Lots of talent is available and with the:

- possible signing of Brock Lesnar
- movie deal with Bret Hart
- relationship with Steve Austin, Mick Foley, Hulk Hogan

... The company could be headed into the right direction...

The Rock needs to make some kind of return in the near future because his presence changes everything...

Chavo Classic
08-12-2005, 03:45 PM
All in an ideal world

Kane Knight
08-12-2005, 03:51 PM
Kendrick+Kazarian. Get Miss Kitty back, and you can make them like MNM...

Wait...K..K..K

Somebody's Gotta Die
08-12-2005, 03:53 PM

Wait...K..K..K

Perhaps... :shifty:

Chavo Classic
08-12-2005, 04:06 PM
Holy shit! Thats some gimmick.

*Kazarian, Kendrick and Miss Kitty comes down the ring in KKK gear*

Everyone looks shocked and doesn't say a word. Utter silence.

Kaazarian - "Woooooooooo, we're ghosts!"
Crowd - "phew!"

Shadow
08-12-2005, 06:17 PM
Wow...you're operating under the impression that the WWE would actually do this. Isn't that precious.

Chavo Classic
08-12-2005, 06:19 PM
The dreams of a naive n00b. If we all had as much hope as this guy, then the world would be a better place. Bless you, son :y:

The Naitch
08-12-2005, 06:24 PM

Wait...K..K..K

Kane Knight Knightitude

KK + Naitch + The sword

:naughty:

Chavo Classic
08-12-2005, 06:29 PM
Skippord + BatistaBomb + Iwantviral

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/1898/nwologo1ty.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Noid
08-13-2005, 09:18 PM
Well, The Thrillseekers are currently out. That is unless you have them reveal that it was a prank they were playing on the crowd, because they were "seeking thrills".

You could always bring up Cappotelli and Jeter as a tag team without reminding us of their feud in OVW. I'm pretty sure Doug and Danny Basham had a great feud in OVW, but they were brought in together.

Anyway, Ken Anderson is awesome if you ask me. The Blonde Bombers and the A-Team could be added to the RAW division, as well as TNT. Bring in Paul Birchill as a tag team partner to William Regal on SD!. The Shane Twins can be added to a tag division as well. I wouldn't bring up any Tough Enough guys yet, except for maybe Mike Mizanin. Stick The Miz with Chris Cage, and perhaps have Tyson Tomko as a bodyguard and call them "The Alliteration Assassins" or something. Da Beast would make a great partner for John Cena. Stick him in the IC Division and have him save Cena from beatdowns and stuff. This would probably work better with Cena as a heel, though. I suppose you could stick him with Jericho, have Y2J win the WWE Title, then have Da Beast feud with Cena for a few weeks, just as a trial, and have Cena beat him.

Kid Kash, Jamie Noble & Spanky are all great additions to the cruiserweight division. If you are gonig to bring them in seperately, Matt Cappotelli & Johnny Jeter would make great additions to either the cruiserweight or United States divisions.

John & Jason Riggs look like a pretty markettable tag team. I can see them playing a sort of role where Johnny is the serious one, tring to make a name for himself, while Jason is in it for the fun, and wants the success, but is more of the slacker of the two.

I'd bring in Colt Cabana in the future, too. Pair him with CM Punk, or put him by himself. Either way you have money with this guy.

Ken Doane looks interesting to me. He uses the "RKO" as a finisher, and he sort of looks like Randy Orton (and Chris Masters). I think this guy would make a great pupil to Orton, maybe as part of a new SmackDown! "Evolution" stable. Slap him behind Randy Orton or Doug Basham, and he could get over.

As for demotions, I'd probably send Sylvain Grenier to work on his skills a bit more, same with Orlando Jordan. Both guys are good, and have a lot of talent, but they could be better, IMO. I'd either send Chris Masters down to OVW, or have Brent Albright brought up to team with him. Mark Magnus (Muhammad Hassan) could use some work in OVW, just to make sure he remembers what he learnt there (he was one of their best students from what I heard).

Kane Knight
08-13-2005, 10:28 PM
Kane Knight Knightitude

KK + Naitch + The sword

:naughty:

=teh shaft.

Skippord
08-14-2005, 06:43 AM
Skippord + BatistaBomb + Iwantviral

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/1898/nwologo1ty.gif (http://imageshack.us)

NWO muthafuckas

Somebody's Gotta Die
08-14-2005, 02:58 PM
I am not dreaming and I am not naive...

I'm offering some insight on the development talent within the company and how they can be used effectively to enhance the struggling tag-team divisions on both RAW and SD!, as well as revamping the cruiserweight division...

With Rosey/Hurricane, Heart Throbs, MNM, LOD, TNT, Highlanders, Thrillseekers, Blonde Bombers, A-Team, Shane Twins, Mexicools, bWo, FBI, Regal/Birchall, Spanky/London, a tag-team division that means something may once again become a reality...

As for the cruiserweight division, if you add Noble, Spanky and Kash to a division already consisting of London, Nunzio, Juventud, Psicosis, Super Crazy and Frankie Kazarian, you have a cruiserweight division well worth watching that is worthy of television time on thursday nights...

Noid
08-14-2005, 08:30 PM
If the WWE didn't release Charlie Haas, Akio, Spike Dudley or Bubba Ray and D-Von (there is a chance Bubba and D-Von will be back, though) the tag team and cruiserweight divisions would be even stronger.

Somebody's Gotta Die
08-15-2005, 04:16 PM
If the WWE didn't release Charlie Haas, Akio, Spike Dudley or Bubba Ray and D-Von (there is a chance Bubba and D-Von will be back, though) the tag team and cruiserweight divisions would be even stronger.

I agree about Haas... He definitely shouldn't have been released...

I also agree about Akio... He was a very solid worker and a good cruiserweight guy to put over the champion even if he wasn't getting pushed...

The Dudley Boyz getting released was shocking to me... Spike, I don't think it was a bad move since his character was stale and boring... Bubba and D-Von, however, were crucial elements in keeping the tag-team division together... They would have been massively over after their win in the hardcore bout against Sandman/Dreamer at ECW One Night Stand...

Matt Morgan should have also been kept around...

Out of all the WWE guys released in the last little while, Charlie Haas, Matt Morgan, Marty Jannetty, Gangrel, D'Lo Brown, Rico, Bubba & D-Von, Rhyno, Luther Reigns, Kanyon, Sean O'Haire Jindrak (since he could have teamed with Masters), and Stamboli all had potential...

On the other hand, I don't mind the releases of Kenzo Suzuki, Maven, Mordecai, Jesus, Test, A-Train, Rikishi, Brian Lawler, Godfather, Bull Buchanan, Rodney Mack, Sakoda, Ekmo Fatu, Spike, Chuck Palumbo, Stasiak, Kidman and Moore...

It's a shame that Lance Storm retired on a relatively moderate note, however his win at ONS was a good way to end it...

It would be great if Kazarian, Taka, Akio, Essa Rios and Ultimo Dragon were all still around... Even Elix Skipper or Kaz Hayashi... The cruiserweight division could actually become a legitimate reason to tune into SmackDown! if this kind of talent got a lot of air time...

Gertner
08-15-2005, 04:49 PM
we got the rising team of Masters and Snitsky

can you imagine

Masters" Snitsky you idiot, you were supposed to inject me with Winstrol, not Windex"

Snitsky " It wasn't my fault"

Somebody's Gotta Die
08-16-2005, 03:36 PM
we got the rising team of Masters and Snitsky

can you imagine

Masters" Snitsky you idiot, you were supposed to inject me with Winstrol, not Windex"

Snitsky " It wasn't my fault"

Sadly, I don't see much of a team forming from WWE TV... I agree that a Masters/Snitsky team could indeed be entertaining, however I can see Conway/Masters as well...

Innovator
08-16-2005, 03:39 PM
Give Punk the mic

Somebody's Gotta Die
08-16-2005, 06:25 PM
Give Punk the mic

They should let most guys keep their real ring name as well..

For some, changes have been good (Cactus coming to WWF and becoming Mankind, Rocky Maivia changes his attitude and becomes the Rock)...

In other instances, it has backfired (Shane Douglas becomes Dean Douglas, Kane loses the mask and becomes a face with emotion like any other hoss)...

Let the wrestler do what he or she does best and I'm sure they'll know how to get themselves over if they are legitimate stars...