PDA

View Full Version : Trish Returns!

JTB31
08-12-2005, 05:42 PM
Got this from insider.com

Trish is scheduled to return tomorrow at a house show in Kingston and will also make an appearance at a house show on Sunday.

But the Card doesn't say that she is wrestling.I wouldn't be surprised to see her on Raw this Monday.The Sunday House show is in Ottawa which isn't to far from Montreal which is where Raw will be this Monday.

Dave Youell
08-12-2005, 06:17 PM
So coming back as a face you reckon? As almost every other female wrestler seems to be a heel

Oh wait there's Victoria...............that's it!

Shadow
08-12-2005, 06:22 PM
You are correct sir!

Now if only she was coming back....cause I miss her and have worn out "Missing You" on my WWE Originals CD.

The Greater Power
08-12-2005, 06:33 PM
I hope she returns as soon as this Monday too.

With Lita basically not being a wrestler anymore, Trish wouldn't do anything but help the already dead women's division.

Londoner
08-12-2005, 09:51 PM
Can't they just cancel the womens division?It's just dying a really slow death at the moment.

SuperSlim
08-12-2005, 10:03 PM
:D Trish is coming back home

TerranRich
08-12-2005, 11:30 PM
Can't they just cancel the womens division?It's just dying a really slow death at the moment.

There's a women's division?

JTB31
08-12-2005, 11:37 PM
Since the wwe lately has been acting more "shoot" than "work" Trish should come out Monday and throw the Women's belt in the trash and start a shoot/work promo on Vince for Firing the talented Divas in order to bring in these bimbo's from the Diva search.

Joey Slugs
08-12-2005, 11:41 PM
There's a women's division?

wrestlingking
08-13-2005, 09:08 AM
At the house show last night she played a face from what I heard Stacy interviewed her and they both made fun of Lita then Rob Conway came out and was gonna rough both of them up but Big Vis made the save

Kane Knight
08-13-2005, 10:43 AM
So coming back as a face you reckon? As almost every other female wrestler seems to be a heel

Oh wait there's Victoria...............that's it!

Women's Division:

Victoria.

That is all.

SuperSlim
08-13-2005, 11:18 AM
what about that one red headed chick.

LIta or Christy Hemme or somethin.

And then there is... yeah that's all.

Volare
08-13-2005, 12:39 PM
hmmm sounds like a rerun of WM 21 lets see Ahhhh that's it...... New diva search winner gets made fun of, challenges for title, loses by a mile. I think i would be happier with the car wash commercial played 50 times in a row :)

Dave Youell
08-13-2005, 01:44 PM

Botch and Skippy the red bush kangerpoo

So yeah all is saved!

TerranRich
08-13-2005, 08:08 PM
Since the wwe lately has been acting more "shoot" than "work" Trish should come out Monday and throw the Women's belt in the trash and start a shoot/work promo on Vince for Firing the talented Divas in order to bring in these bimbo's from the Diva search.

Even though it's partially been done in WCW (Alundra/Madusa throwing out the old pink WWF Women's Title on Nitro), it would still work out very well. It would also allow Vince (if he ever wanted to in the future) to revive the women's division at some point in the (hopefully) near future, complete with new, kick-ass belt and new female contenders.

I was observing the actions of friends the other day, and I realized something. Sure, the Diva T&A bullshit pulls in male viewers, but that's ALL they tune into. The Diva Search might get killer :roll: ratings, but nothing else does, because those male casual fans are only fans of the T&A shit.

If Vince just stopped being a retarded monkey and put WOMEN'S WRESTLING back into the program and TOOK IT SERIOUSLY for fucking once, he might actually get fans interested in female wrestling. Thing is, the female wrestlers would have to actually be skilled and experienced. Not Torrie with 2 day's training and Christy fumbling around. Bring back Gail Kim, Nidia (who was decent), Molly Freakin' Holly, Jacqueline (why not?), and find some good female talent lying around somewhere, maybe some Tough Enough hopefuls from seasons past.

Maybe I'm just nucking futs and Vince is a genius for airing T&A shit segments that get exclusive ratings. :roll:

Kane Knight
08-13-2005, 09:29 PM

If you combine the two, you have a third wrestler.

TerranRich
08-13-2005, 09:38 PM
Lemme? (Lita + Hemme)

Somewhere in the distance, Triple H screams.

Shadow
08-13-2005, 09:42 PM
Lemme? (Lita + Hemme)

Somewhere in the distance, Moterhead screams.

TerranRich
08-13-2005, 09:43 PM
HHH = Lemmy, so...ah...

Yeah, you knew that.

wrestlingking
08-14-2005, 12:02 AM
I just realized Big Vis was the one made the save when he was the one who back in May put Trish out of action with the bear hug and splash

Afterlife
08-14-2005, 10:13 AM
Botch and Skippy the red bush kangerpoo

So yeah all is saved!

OMFG HAHAHAHAHA:rofl: :rofl: