PDA

View Full Version : An orignal storyline ending that would of changed wrestling 4ever

wrestlingking
08-13-2005, 08:18 PM
Andrew "Test" Martin has opened up an official website at andrewtestmartin.com and he's been answering tons of the fans' questions for him on the comment board. He made a shocking revelation in regards to his storyline with Stephanie McMahon back in 1999 when a fan asked him a question about Vince Russo.

Test says that had Vince Russo not left for World Championship Wrestling in October of that year, the original plan to the conclusion of his storyline with Stephanie was for him to say at the wedding when they were making their "I do's" that he could not marry Stephanie because he had been already been hitched up with Stephanie's mother Linda McMahon and thus turning him heel.

Of course, Vince Russo left for WCW and so that plan was nixed. Although, it's interesting to think how things could be different in World Wrestling Entertainment to this day had they gone through with the original plan as Stephanie would not have hooked up with Triple H in the first place as that eventually delved into a real-life romance, which eventually led to marriage, which eventually led to Triple H having control behind-the-scenes of WWE to this day and for a long time to come.

Anyways, here is the original question and response from Test's website...

Q: Do you respect Vince Russo?
3 August 2005

Andrew TEST Martin comments: yes i do vince russo was always very hands on when he was there and the steph story line was his i always wonder waht would have happened with my career if he had stayed his plan b4 he left was for me to say i cant marry stepph at the wedding because i was with her mom and turn me heel..well we all know hhh stole that storyline

Wow even though thats very odd could u believe how much that would of changed wrestling.

Morrisey
08-13-2005, 09:25 PM
I for one am so glad they didn't do that! That would have been a horrible angle! Oh, and Test doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the main event.

The Greater Power
08-13-2005, 09:32 PM
^^^ But at times, Test was incredibly over, so it could have worked.

TerranRich
08-13-2005, 09:34 PM
And apparently Test is an experienced 'Net poster. No punctuation, capitalization, or brains. ;)

Shadow
08-13-2005, 09:39 PM
He'd fit right in with us guys here in TPWW.

TerranRich
08-13-2005, 09:46 PM
u no it wuz jes aboot a munth ago were i wuz thinkin dat i cud retern to wwee if teh timing wuz right but den i gut to thinkin an sumtimes in life u gutta do da rite thing i mean i hav my dingity to b cunserned abut i cant go arund pretndin nuthn happen bakstage altho vinc an i wuz clos we stil had are probablems dun get me wrung hes a cul gay an all but i gutta think abut my futurure espeshially may resslin korea

TerranRich
08-13-2005, 09:46 PM
That hurt just typing that :p

John la Rock
08-13-2005, 10:28 PM
o god that would have sucked

Azriel
08-13-2005, 10:33 PM
i think HHH and Steph might have eventually gotten together, or it would be another wrestler, maybe Cena (I think John probably enjoyed that segment where he spanked Stephanie too much)

TerranRich
08-14-2005, 04:37 PM
He spanked Stephanie? What? When? Where? Video?

:p

Disturbed316
08-14-2005, 04:41 PM
If Cena was human then he would have enjoyed it. I know I would have.

Afterlife
08-14-2005, 04:45 PM
I still say Test could've been a Main Eventer in about 3 more years.

Xero
08-14-2005, 04:52 PM
So who's idea was it for fuck head to get together with no brains? Was it Hunter's?

Triple H: Hey, Mr. McMahon, I have this KICK ASS storyline! Instead of Test marrying Linda, Steph could marry ME!

Vince: I don't know...

Hunter: C'mon...

Vince: Welll...

Hunter: C'MOOOONNN!

Vince: Okay!

Hunter: Thank you, Mr. McMahon!

*Triple H walks out of Vince's office.*

Hunter (To himself): Step one, complete. Now, to leave pictures of myself in Stephanie's off-OH HI ANDREW! I have some good news!

Savio
08-14-2005, 10:13 PM
I forgot did Test fight HHH in a match then?

Shadow
08-14-2005, 11:19 PM
No...Test was then forgotton forever and ever.

Kane Knight
08-15-2005, 12:44 AM
So is the topic title sarcastic, or what?

Corkscrewed
08-15-2005, 01:19 AM
Andrew TEST Martin comments: yes i do vince russo was always very hands on when he was there and the steph story line was his i always wonder waht would have happened with my career if he had stayed his plan b4 he left was for me to say i cant marry stepph at the wedding because i was with her mom and turn me heel..well we all know hhh stole that storyline

Yeah, that also struck me as ridiculously n00by. I mean, geez. Learn to use some peirods and commas! :lol:

Chavo Classic
08-15-2005, 07:48 AM
I hear different things about this storyline all the time, and I don't know what to believe. I recall Russo saying he only used Test because from behind, Test looked like Triple H.

Apparently, the plan was to shoot the vows from behind (so we could see either or Stephanie's or the groom's faces). And when they were married, we would assume that it was Test and Stephanie. But when they turned round to face the camera, it would be Triple and not Test.

So this is either new bullshit from the mouth of Andy Martin or Russo is lying. I thought I could really trust Russo :shifty:

The Gooch
08-15-2005, 08:04 AM
Main Event + Horse Teeth + I can't speak worth a damn

Test must seriously be kidding himself if this is true. Sure he looked good with his mouth closed, he could take a bump quite well for a big guy, and was buddies with Shane, but quite honestly his only accomplishment in this business is that he managed to tap Stacy Kiebler.

Chavo Classic
08-15-2005, 08:06 AM
Anyone with a pump handle slam as a finish deserves a beating with soap bars in rolled up socks

Pepsi Man
08-15-2005, 09:28 AM
No...Test was then forgotton forever and ever.
Actually, Triple H and Test did do battle back in that era.

Also, in addition to the ridiculous grammar that "Andrew Martin" used there, I would like to point out that this wouldn't change ANYTHING in regards to Triple H marrying Stephanie McMahon. The plan was for Test to turn heel and align with Linda or what have you. That leaves Steph kind of available.

Kane Knight
08-15-2005, 10:40 AM
Anyone with a pump handle slam as a finish deserves a beating with soap bars in rolled up socks

You forgot the BIG BOOT. SICKEST MOVE IN THE WWE...

now that all but three moves have been banned.

Morgan
08-15-2005, 10:48 AM
Eventually that Chris Jericho skit will come true. Movesets composed totally of one move. The armbar.

Morgan
08-15-2005, 10:50 AM
"BAH GAWD KING, ARMBAR REVERSED INTO AN ARMBAR!!".

Shadow
08-15-2005, 12:12 PM
And the armbar is reversed...INTO AN ARMBAR! BAH GAWD WHAT A SLOBBERKNOCKER!

Kane Knight
08-15-2005, 12:16 PM
JR: These two combatants are staring off at each other...We can only imagine what's going through their minds...

Jericho: Which move am I allowed to do this week?

Eugene: Why the fuck am I still retarded?

Chavo Classic
08-15-2005, 12:19 PM
Christy: "Jeez, this really itches. I wonder who I caught it off"

The Gooch
08-15-2005, 12:46 PM
JR: These two combatants are staring off at each other...We can only imagine what's going through their minds...

Jericho: Which move am I allowed to do this week?

Eugene: Why the fuck am I still retarded?

:lol:

That's priceless.