PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Warrior DVD Box Art and some matches.

Loose Cannon
08-13-2005, 10:20 PM
Found this on highspots for anyone who hasn't seen it. The matches are all some of my fav's. Terry Gibs though? wtf?

http://www.highspots.com/www/stores_app/images/images_125/zp_warrior.jpg

The Ultimate Warrior a household name and icon in sports-entertainment. A driving guitar beat heralded his explosion to the ring with his signature arm bands and face paint. His intensity was unparalleled. His controversial personality was equally unmatched. Learn about the man and the myth from the people who witnessed his meteoric rise to the WWE Championship in a victory against Hulk Hogan before 67,000 fans at Wrestlemania VI. Hear from the Superstars who worked with the man.

Did he burn out or drop out?

Relive his feuds with "Macho Man" Randy Savage, "Ravishing" Rick Rude, Hulk Hogan and more. Exclusive interviews with Vince McMahon and Eric Bischoff break down the Ultimate Warrior's stints in WWE & WCW. Find out exactly what happened at Summerslam 1991 when The Ultimate Warrior held up the WWE for more money!

DVD Extras

1. Ultimate Warrior vs. Terry Gibbs - Wrestling Challenge 10/24/87

2. Ultimate Warrior vs. WWF Intercontinental champion The Honky Tonk Man - Summerslam '88

3. WWF Champion Hulk Hogan vs. WWF Intercontinental Champion The Ultimate Warrior - Title-For-Title - Wrestlemania VI

4. WWF Champion The Ultimate Warrior vs. Rick Rude - Steel Cage Match - Summerslam '90

5. Ultimate Warrior vs. Randy Savage - Loser Must Retire - Wrestlemania VII

Jaton
08-13-2005, 10:47 PM
Relive his feuds with "Macho Man" Randy Savage, "Ravishing" Rick Rude, Hulk Hogan and more. Exclusive interviews with Vince McMahon and Eric Bischoff break down the Ultimate Warrior's stints in WWE & WCW. Find out exactly what happened at Summerslam 1991 when The Ultimate Warrior held up the WWE for more money!

He got fired when he came back through the curtain. :rofl:

Shadow
08-13-2005, 10:51 PM
What? HHH vs. UW? I'm dissapointed.

Jaton
08-13-2005, 10:52 PM
lol. They should release a dvd of just that match alone.

Eunos
08-14-2005, 10:25 AM
I dunno.

I wouldnt mind checking it out..

PorkSoda
08-14-2005, 10:39 AM
I want to buy this cause just so I can see how they make fun of him in this.

TerranRich
08-14-2005, 04:21 PM
"Witness the destrucity and awesomivity of the credulonulousness that has comperforated the Warrior's germitrated castrosity!"

crash99
08-14-2005, 05:27 PM
I think this dvd will be interesting the say the very least. I want to check it out.

KayfabeMan
08-14-2005, 05:27 PM
That's a pretty shit picture there, IMO.

I mean c'mon, you're a mega company with all the funds in the world and you have a piece of box art that looks like some eighth grader made that using MS Paint. :nono:

The Greater Power
08-14-2005, 06:04 PM
They should have put a better Rude match on there.

Pegasus Crawford
08-15-2005, 12:05 AM
They should put in the time the Undertaker locked UW in the casket...

Or that time Papa Shango put a "curse" on the UW. :lol:

Anybody Thrilla
08-15-2005, 04:26 AM
That's a pretty shit picture there, IMO.

I mean c'mon, you're a mega company with all the funds in the world and you have a piece of box art that looks like some eighth grader made that using MS Paint. :nono:

The cover art is symbolic of his terribly crafted career. :shifty:

Seriously though, the Ultimate Warrior used to be my absolute FAVORITE. I always liked him a billion times more than Hogan. I definitely want to check this DVD out. Too bad he won't be on it to defend himself, but then again, I probably wouldn't understand what the fuck he was saying anyway, so no real biggie.

Anybody Thrilla
08-15-2005, 04:27 AM
Does anybody remember that match he had with Goldust at an In Your House circa 1996 (I believe), and the whole match involed Goldust running away, the Warrior smoking Marlena's cigar, and a squash match with a very fat dude?

DaveWadding
08-15-2005, 04:35 AM
Does anybody remember that match he had with Goldust at an In Your House circa 1996 (I believe), and the whole match involed Goldust running away, the Warrior smoking Marlena's cigar, and a squash match with a very fat dude?

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/results/wweppv/inyourhouse7.html

That one?

Anybody Thrilla
08-15-2005, 04:37 AM
Yes. That would be the one.

SuperSlim
08-15-2005, 10:13 AM
I actually still got that match on tape. quite the segment

TerranRich
08-15-2005, 02:48 PM
Anybody got video of that? :p Sounds deliciously hilarious.