PDA

View Full Version : My debut match...

aaronkyle86
08-16-2005, 12:27 AM
Come this September 11, I will be having my first professional wrestling match. I've been booked to be the "American hero" character wrestling a "terrorist", so obviously I'm gonna be the babyface. I already have my stuff picked out that I'm gonna wear, but now I just need some good theme music and a good name to go along with it. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

asphyXy
08-16-2005, 12:32 AM
"Narcosynthesis" by Nevermore is the best song ever for a wrestler's entrance.

Mister Sinister
08-16-2005, 12:33 AM
Come this September 11, I will be having my first professional wrestling match. I've been booked to be the "American hero" character wrestling a "terrorist", so obviously I'm gonna be the babyface. I already have my stuff picked out that I'm gonna wear, but now I just need some good theme music and a good name to go along with it. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Yeah...Your theme music should be America...Fuck Yeah

And you should cut a promo, saying you're a dick, all the protestors are pussies and your oppoent is an asshole, and that if the pussy don't let you fuck that asshole, He'll get shit all on our dick and pussies

Innovator
08-16-2005, 12:35 AM
Terrorist Wrestler: Ah Durka Durka Jihad!

AMERICA.....AMERICA.......

AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

Mister Sinister
08-16-2005, 12:37 AM
Coming Again to save the Motherfucking Day Yeah!

Volchok
08-16-2005, 12:38 AM
Yeah congrats on the match...

Schoenauer
08-16-2005, 02:02 AM
Hmmmm... I agree with America F*CK YEAH! and as for a name... hm... Badass Patriot

Funky Fly
08-16-2005, 02:26 AM
Why not use an electric guitar version of the American national anthem? Like Team Canada do with our anthem in TNA.

Joey Slugs
08-16-2005, 03:06 AM
Intro Music = Hendrix's National Anthem from Woodstock
Name = Fox Walker

Since it'll be 9/11 (newly renamed "Patriot's Day") I went with something politcally charged. The music is simple and crowd pleasing. The name comes from Fox News and George Bush's middle name. Not many people might actually get it, but I thought it sounded good nonetheless.

And congrats on getting a match. Good luck with that.

Skippord
08-16-2005, 04:54 AM

how about this one it goes like this

"I am a real American Fight For the Rights of Every Man"

Mr. Nerfect
08-16-2005, 05:25 AM
Fox Walker, America Fuck Yeah!.

Congrats on the match. Hahahaha after the match you should get a mic and turn heel by saying you're really Australian, if you can. Hell, start using it as a gimmick. You play the babyface in the match, get the crowd support, then slap them in the face.

Volchok
08-16-2005, 10:18 AM
Rip off Hogan and use Vodoo Child.

Just John
08-16-2005, 10:22 AM
Yeah, do that