PDA

View Full Version : Mexicrap

Afterlife
08-17-2005, 01:00 PM
It's one thing when the WWE introduces things like the bWo and then instantly buries it, or when they have champions that they don't bother putting on tv for three months straight. But today, my irritation by the Mexicools has finally peaked.

This is something I just don't get. All they do is disrupt SmackDown. I mean, there's not a reason. Aside from GAB, I think they've only had one actual match as a team. Everything else they do is interrupt a match/segment, beat down heels and faces, throw out a weak catchphrase and cruise back up the ramp.

When Brock Lesnar first appeared, all he did was interrupt matches and powerbomb people. No reason; just did it. Fine. He was obviously GOING somewhere with it. But, seriously. What the hell is the plan -- no, wait. "Plan" is probably too strong of a wrod, here. What;s the general idea with this crap? 'Cause, like I said...I must be missing it.

Chavo Classic
08-17-2005, 01:03 PM
They're cruiserweights. They're just grateful they still have a job after six weeks and that the writers even know that they've actually been on tv!

You're right though. It seems to be going nowhere. I cant see why they can't be entered into the tag division and rotate their members like the freebirds. Because they're certainly not being used in the cruiserweight division, and the tag division sucks so much, that it'd make sense to have another team in there to challenge MNM and the new LOD.

Londoner
08-17-2005, 01:05 PM
I think the writers just get together and talk shit most of the time, then they realise how long they've been talking shit and ending up throwing together a show that means nothing.I seriously think that's what they do when they discuss what to do for the next show.

Londoner
08-17-2005, 01:06 PM
They're cruiserweights. They're just grateful they still have a job after six weeks and that the writers even know that they've actually been on tv!

You're right though. It seems to be going nowhere. I cant see why they can't be entered into the tag division and rotate their members like the freebirds. Because they're certainly not being used in the cruiserweight division, and the tag division sucks so much, that it'd make sense to have another team in there to challenge MNM and the new LOD.

Now why the fuck can't those monkeys..er i mean writers..think of that?MNM/LOD/Mexicools feud would rule.

Xero
08-17-2005, 01:08 PM
Well, at least with the angle last week with Regal, it may be going SOMEWHERE. With Regal as their mouth piece they could make it in the tag division.

Londoner
08-17-2005, 01:10 PM
Regal in a storyline?haha, don't make me laugh.I thought the WWE had forgotten about him.

Savio
08-17-2005, 01:35 PM
Heels interupt everything right Has-
ALEYALAYEYANEYAELYAYEANALEAYN!

Kane Knight
08-17-2005, 01:50 PM
It's one thing when the WWE introduces things like the bWo and then instantly buries it, or when they have champions that they don't bother putting on tv for three months straight. But today, my irritation by the Mexicools has finally peaked.

This is something I just don't get. All they do is disrupt SmackDown. I mean, there's not a reason. Aside from GAB, I think they've only had one actual match as a team. Everything else they do is interrupt a match/segment, beat down heels and faces, throw out a weak catchphrase and cruise back up the ramp.

When Brock Lesnar first appeared, all he did was interrupt matches and powerbomb people. No reason; just did it. Fine. He was obviously GOING somewhere with it. But, seriously. What the hell is the plan -- no, wait. "Plan" is probably too strong of a wrod, here. What;s the general idea with this crap? 'Cause, like I said...I must be missing it.

They're goin somewhere as well--the Unemployment line.

loopydate
08-17-2005, 04:56 PM
I like the Mexicools. And I'm going to enjoy having talented cruiserweights with an actual gimmick for as long as WWE will let me.

Funky Fly
08-17-2005, 05:33 PM
I was under the impression that Mexicrap is what happens after a late night Taco Bell meal.

KingofOldSchool
08-17-2005, 05:36 PM
I was under the impression that Mexicrap is what happens after a late night Taco Bell meal.

That would require their food to be actually Mexican.

Kane Knight
08-17-2005, 05:37 PM
Yeah, there ain't NOTHING Mexican in there.

KingofOldSchool
08-17-2005, 05:44 PM
The closest thing to Mexican that they have are the Mexican tomato pickers. [/bad racist joke]

Kane Knight
08-17-2005, 05:46 PM
The closest thing to MExican is the Chihuahua in the food.

Funky Fly
08-17-2005, 06:55 PM
Perhaps I should attempt to save my failed joke with a referrence to Carlos Mencia and his rant about how black people work at Taco Bell and Latinos work at KFC so that they don't eat all the food.

Or not.

Kane Knight
08-17-2005, 07:12 PM
"Don't y'all trust us?"

Favre4Ever
08-17-2005, 07:30 PM
Carlos Mencia seems to be stealing George Carlins gimmick......except for the being good part.

Kane Knight
08-17-2005, 07:35 PM
Carlos Mencia seems to be stealing George Carlins gimmick......except for the being good part.

:wtf:

Carlin's been shit for years now.

Whereas Mencia is horribly funny.

Mr. Nerfect
08-18-2005, 05:31 AM
I liked The Mexicools when they firsted debuted, not it seems they're just...there. It seems they're no longer making a statement as much as they're fitting the stigma.

Seriously, the best move for them right now is to job them to Christian, then re-introduce them as seperate characters. Juventud Guerra as your typical Rey Mysterio flying face. Super Crazy in a feud with Nunzio and Tajiri (I think they're planning to use his absence from RAW to bring him to SD!). Psicosis can play the enhancement talent in the division, only becomming Champion when they need a transitional one.

Chavo Classic
08-18-2005, 05:37 AM
Make them feud and split them up. But the question remains - 'what to feud over?'

Mr. Nerfect
08-18-2005, 07:28 AM
The WWE seems to be going for "real" angles these days, so why not have Super Crazy turn on Psicosis & Juventud because they've almost gotten him fired. Juvi and Psicosis try and beat him in a Handicap Match, but can't decide who should be the leader of the two, and Crazy rolls them up for a double pinfall.

They are all pissed at each other and want to make the others see they are the best.

Kane Knight
08-18-2005, 10:46 AM
Make them feud and split them up. But the question remains - 'what to feud over?'

Who's the biggest wetback?

Who gets the confortable Jaun Deer?

Who ate the last taco?