PDA

View Full Version : If you had to bet your life on brock showing at SS

Savio
08-18-2005, 03:41 AM
HE IS NOT COMING BACK! :(
------------
I do not mean Survivor Series by "SS" BTW.

The Naitch
08-18-2005, 03:44 AM
no he will not. Just because WWE don't know what they're doing. If anything, he should've been at GAB. And we could've been seeing Batista vs. Brock at SS.

I still wouldn't be surprised if he showed. But it wouldn't be hyped as much

RP
08-18-2005, 03:44 AM
Ofcourse i'd bet your life.

Chavo Classic
08-18-2005, 05:45 AM
Brock will not be at Summerslam because there's an all day buffet down the road at the Berni Inn.

Pepsi Man
08-18-2005, 05:59 AM
I'd bet against it. If he DOES return, odds are it won't be to a Pay-Per-View, unless hyped beforehand. That's just the nature of the beast in today's world.

Savio
08-18-2005, 10:10 PM
Team Sheep you'll be missed....oh and you too other guy.

DominateR
08-19-2005, 04:02 PM
of course i'd bet all ur lives just to say that fuck yah brock will be back at SS, I'd love to see him beat the bejeezus out of JBL AND BATISTA BOTH!:D :lol: :naughty:

Schoenauer
08-19-2005, 05:15 PM
Brock will not show up at Summer Slam... bank on it.

Team Sheep
08-19-2005, 07:19 PM
Team Sheep you'll be missed....oh and you too other guy.

Meh, I just have a gut feeling. It's just fishy how WWE.com suddenly reported how the deal had fallen through. It must be a swerve, and if Batista's going to lose the title, then this seems like the only credible way for it to happen - a Lesnar F5.

Mr. Nerfect
08-19-2005, 07:55 PM
I wouldn't have thought so, but knowing the WWE they'd be wanting to take the title off Batista, and they'll be throwing away Batista vs. Brock Lesnar either at No Mercy or Survivor Series.

If Lesnar does return, I hope it is to cost Chris Benoit the United States Title, and an attempt to cost Batista the World Heayvweight Title. Batista manages to use the hometown crowd to survive, and he retains the title anyway.

Benoit and Lesnar then enter a feud heading into No Mercy. Please don't try and tell me that Benoit vs. Lesnar wouldn't be awesome. Batista vs. Randy Orton, Chris Benoit vs. Brock Lesnar, Orlando Jordan vs. JBL, Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio in a Hell in a Cell, Nunzio vs. Paul London, Christian vs. The Mexicools, MNM vs. The Blonde Bombshells or whatever they're called (managed by Jillian Hall), Spanky vs. Jamie Noble, Booker T vs. William Regal.

That's a card I just threw together off the top of my head. Benoit vs. Lesnar, Guerrero vs. Mysterio, Nunzio vs. London, Spanky vs. London and Hell, if they have chemistry, William Regal vs. Booker T are all potential MOTY candidates. You have two young tag teams with hot women in their corners, re-establishing the WWE Tag Team Championship and a solid main event for the World Heavyweight Title. Orlando Jordan and JBL feuding over the US Title is something that NEEDS to happen post-Summerslam, IMO, with JBL asking Orlando to forfeit him the US Championship when he can't beat Batista. Orlando refuses, instant face turn. Either guy goes over, and then jobs the title to Doug Basham at Survivor Series.