PDA

View Full Version : Technical Wrestling

McLegend
08-21-2005, 11:34 AM
Since I have been here on TPWW I have found out one thing. That technical Wrestling is the only type of wreslting, and if you are not a technical wrestler TPWW will mostly not like you.

Perfomers like the Rock who IMO sold better then anyone ever in the ring get cut short, because they can't put on a good match cause he only does 5 offensive moves :roll:

Ok so the point of this thread is name wrestlers who aren't technical wrestlers.

Impact!
08-21-2005, 11:43 AM
In truth it would be a hell of a lot easier to name the technical wrestlers.

but anyway:

Goldberg
JJ
Batista
Kane
UT
Hei-den-reich
Animal
Rosey
Diva search contestents
OJ
JBL (he is pretty well liked)
Cena

more later

Impact!
08-21-2005, 11:53 AM
Bret Hart
The Big Show
Chris Benoit
Kurt Angle
Viscera
Chris Jericho
Eddie Guererro
&
Chris Masters

Are the biggest hosses of all time. **HEEL HEAT**
Droz can own them all *Gonna get killed HEEL HEAT*

Anybody Thrilla
08-21-2005, 11:54 AM
SNITSKY!!!!!!!!! :heart:

Destor
08-21-2005, 11:57 AM
Before I begin I definatly prefer technical wrestling to any other form, here we go:

JBL
Goldberg
Cena
Christian (has his moments)
Big show
The Rock
Steve Austin (post WCW)
Sandman
Sabu
Undertaker
Kane
Carlito
Bob Holly
Hulk Hogan (big duh)
Chris Masters (huge fan of by the way, oooooooh I said it)
Hiendenriech (how the fuck do you spell that?)
Animal
Batista
Rosey
Viscera
Rob Conway (has his moments but not technical 24/7)
OJ
Mick Foley
and Kurt Angle (lol)

Thats all I care to come up with.

RemyRed
08-21-2005, 12:03 PM
Droz can own them all *Gonna get killed HEEL HEAT*Lex Luger is actually one of the greatest wrestlers of our time. Why do people hate him? P.S. I seriously miss D'Lo Brown.

McLegend
08-21-2005, 12:12 PM
Lex Luger is actually one of the greatest wrestlers of our time. Why do people hate him? P.S. I seriously miss D'Lo Brown.
I see Remy found loophole which was pretty easy to find.

Maybe I should limit this in someway.

Name wrestlers who aren't technical that you like and are good and entertaining.

Anybody Thrilla
08-21-2005, 12:15 PM
SNITSKY!!!!!!!!! :heart:

PureHatred
08-21-2005, 12:45 PM
Sting
The Rock (I actually think most people on tpww like Rocky and acknowledge he puts on good matches)
Vader
Raven
Tommy Dreamer
Batista

Sadistic
08-21-2005, 01:07 PM
TPWW don't like deathmatch wrestlers.

Jaton
08-21-2005, 01:10 PM
Except for Raven.

Kane Knight
08-21-2005, 06:26 PM
There are some fucking brilliant nontechnical wrestlers, and I don't know exactly where you get this idea that technical is the only form of wrestling.

McLegend
08-21-2005, 06:35 PM
There are some fucking brilliant nontechnical wrestlers, and I don't know exactly where you get this idea that technical is the only form of wrestling.
I was saying that some nontechnical wrestlers get looked over that is all.

Kane Knight
08-21-2005, 06:40 PM
I was saying that some nontechnical wrestlers get looked over that is all.

By bringing up the Rock?

I mean, people sing his praises pretty big for a guy who's not Austin or Hogan or a current wrestler.

When people think wrestling they think of non-technicals. Undertaker. The Rock. Austin. Hulk Freaking Hogan. Technical wrestlers who are thought of? Errr...Bret Hart...Anyone else?

Net Smarks are more accepting of tecnical wrestlers, but it's far from anyone overlooking the Rock (Except the people who think TNA is better than the WWE despite lack of any decent storylines...)