PDA

View Full Version : Kane? Abyss?

Fryza
08-21-2005, 11:12 PM
Okay, now this may seem odd... Is the guy who plays Kane the same guy who played Kane while he had a mask? I've heard it was the guy who currently plays Abyss... Is there any truth to this?

Mike the Metal Ed
08-21-2005, 11:15 PM
Are you serious Fryza?

No. Abyss is Eric Justice, Kane is Glen Jacobs. :$

Loose Cannon
08-21-2005, 11:20 PM
Fryza's making a heel turn here.

yea, 2 different guys

Watson
08-21-2005, 11:22 PM
Now THAT'S what I call a "mark remark".

Innovator
08-21-2005, 11:32 PM
There have also been 8 Undertakers

Kane Knight
08-21-2005, 11:32 PM
I have it on Good authority that this is not the real Kane, but rather the guy who used to play fake diesil. The original Kane was Dr Isaac Yankem, DDS.

Kane Knight
08-21-2005, 11:33 PM
It IS amazing though, in all seriousness, how much different Kane and Taker look these days.

Pepsi Man
08-22-2005, 12:39 AM
Remember how at some point, it was supposedly not the real Warrior, but like, the real Warrior's son?

The Taker
08-22-2005, 12:39 AM
I have it on Good authority that this is not the real Kane, but rather the guy who used to play fake diesil. The original Kane was Dr Isaac Yankem, DDS.
glen jacobs he was also the convtct nailz and in the uswa/jarret promotions he was the christmas creature along with being the first lord humongus when taker was the master of pain.(only thing diff was in the early promo videos it was dr d david schultz who was banned from wrestling for life due to the fact he piefaced a t.v. talkshow host.

The Taker
08-22-2005, 12:42 AM
Remember how at some point, it was supposedly not the real Warrior, but like, the real Warrior's son?
that was a hogan dodge to push a young star the renegade hogan even said it was a ultimate swerve in the promos

Pepsi Man
08-22-2005, 12:44 AM
glen jacobs he was also the convtct nailz and in the uswa/jarret promotions he was the christmas creature along with being the first lord humongus when taker was the master of pain.(only thing diff was in the early promo videos it was dr d david schultz who was banned from wrestling for life due to the fact he piefaced a t.v. talkshow host.
Actually, Kevin Wacholz was Nailz.

The Taker
08-22-2005, 12:45 AM
There have also been 8 Undertakers
there has been only 2 undertakers the one who was being controlled by the million dollar man and the one paul bearer brought back (the phoney one was a guy know as primetime brian lee and the real and current taker mark calloway)

Pepsi Man
08-22-2005, 12:50 AM
there has been only 2 undertakers the one who was being controlled by the million dollar man and the one paul bearer brought back (the phoney one was a guy know as primetime brian lee and the real and current taker mark calloway)
Unless you count Marty Jannetty at the 1994 Royal Rumble.;)

Disturbed316
08-22-2005, 01:39 PM
ROFL fucking hell.

Tornado
08-22-2005, 01:50 PM

Not familiar with TPWW's brand of sarcasm are you?

Watson
08-22-2005, 03:39 PM
along with being the first lord humongus when taker was the master of pain.

Ummm no. Glenn Jacobs WAS NOT the first Lord Humongous, Mike Stark was. Glen Jacobs was never Lord Humongous although he did portray 2 similar characters; Unabom and Doomsday. These 2 gimmicks were pretty much the same only difference was he worked as Unabom first in Smoky Mountain Wrestling and he had blonde hair and then he went to USWA and changed his name to Doomsday and wore pretty much the same gear he just had dark hair. The ring attire was the same for both characters and was very similar to the Lord Humongous ring attire but he was never Lord Humongous. The only "big name" wrestler to ever portray Lord Humongous was Sid Vicious.

Fryza
08-22-2005, 04:25 PM
*shuts up and never posts here again* :o

TerranRich
08-23-2005, 02:42 PM
Good idea ;)

Butch
08-26-2005, 08:40 PM
Unless you count Marty Jannetty at the 1994 Royal Rumble.;)

I don't recall seeing this, could you explain further?

Watson
08-26-2005, 09:41 PM
When the Undertaker's "Resurrection" skit happened and he "Ascended to Heaven" by floating above the Titantron, the guy floating was Marty "when The Rockers were spilt I was shit out of luck" Jannetty.

Kane Knight
08-27-2005, 01:07 AM
Why.

The Fuck.

Don't.

I.

Remember.

That? :mad:

Pepsi Man
08-27-2005, 02:57 AM
When the Undertaker's "Resurrection" skit happened and he "Ascended to Heaven" by floating above the Titantron, the guy floating was Marty "when The Rockers were spilt I was shit out of luck" Jannetty.
Indeed.

hb2k
09-25-2005, 02:48 PM
"It IS amazing though, in all seriousness, how much different Kane and Taker look these days."

Especially seeing as they are brothers. Or half brothers. Or something.

TerranRich
09-26-2005, 01:06 AM
They're half-brothers in the storyline. And it worked until Kane de-masked. Ah well, maybe there was a significant enough genetic disparateness between both genetic donors to account for the highly remarkable discrepancy in facial feature appearance.

Er, um, huh? :eek:

Xero
09-26-2005, 08:06 AM
You know, Devon and Ray don't look ANYTHING alike...

I mean, come on, they have extremely different facial features! I can't buy them as brothers.

Pinnacle Charisma
09-26-2005, 09:27 AM
They're half-brothers in the storyline. And it worked until Kane de-masked. Ah well, maybe there was a significant enough genetic disparateness between both genetic donors to account for the highly remarkable discrepancy in facial feature appearance.

Er, um, huh? :eek:

Was Taker or Kane's mum ever mentioned in the early days of thier feud?

It could have added another deminsion to thier feud. But knowing Vince it would turn out to be mae young or Sable.

Xero
09-26-2005, 09:36 AM
Was Taker or Kane's mum ever mentioned in the early days of thier feud?

It could have added another deminsion to thier feud. But knowing Vince it would turn out to be mae young or Sable.
Yes, Undertaker's mother is Kane's mother and Paul Bearer is his father. I believe that the fact that Undertaker's mother is also Kane's was made before Kane even debuted.

It wasn't until a few months after he debuted that it was revealed that Bearer was Kane's father and that he, for lack of a better term, fucked the Undertaker's mother.

Chavo Classic
09-26-2005, 09:45 AM

HA! I remember that now - that was hilarious. For some reason green smoke was coming from the casket. Did the Undertaker have a really bad Vindaloo the night before?

hb2k
09-26-2005, 01:35 PM
"Was Taker or Kane's mum ever mentioned in the early days of thier feud?"

Yes, Paul Bearer called Taker's mother a "dirty whore". And I believe Kane once chokeslamed Taker on the ramp through the casket containing the mother, that they had dug up. I know, I hate Russo too. They only thing Bearer and Kane had in common was that their hair was naturally ginger..

Chavo Classic
09-26-2005, 02:00 PM
Russo? What's their excuse for the Katie Vick thing then?

The Naitch
09-26-2005, 03:11 PM
the uNdertaker in the coffin last week on SD! was played by a guy names John Bradley

Xero
09-26-2005, 03:48 PM
Russo? What's their excuse for the Katie Vick thing then?
It's part of the Russo overflow that they accumulated over the years. There's an entire stock room at the WWE headquarters filled with rejected Vince Russo ideas, and they're finally making use of them.

:shifty:

Chavo Classic
09-26-2005, 04:41 PM
the uNdertaker in the coffin last week on SD! was played by a guy names John Bradley

Wow. I thought that was a wax model. That Bradley guy is a real Dead Ringer

The Naitch
09-26-2005, 04:59 PM
We regret to inform you that John Bradley has been released. We wish him the best in his future endeavours

hb2k
09-26-2005, 05:59 PM
The explanation here is simple...was is a wax figure...was it John Bradley? The answer = have any of you seen House of Wax?

Oh, I have no problem saying that the Katie Vick storyline was the work of the retards on the WWE "creative" team.

JH
09-27-2005, 04:40 PM
watson
the first lord humongous was in fact SID VICIOUS

i've got sid's shoot interview

glen jacobs debuted in uswa and then went to smw

Gouda
10-01-2005, 01:20 AM
HAs anybody here read Kane's "biography"? I want to get a hold of it just to see how the hell they make sense of all of it.

Aussie Skier
10-01-2005, 07:20 AM

I thought the original kane was a guy from smokey mountain wrestling named the Christmas Creature? :-\\

:p

TerranRich
10-02-2005, 06:56 PM
Kane has always been the same guy for the past 8 years. Glen/Glenn Jacobs.

Abyss has never worked for WWE/WWF as Kane or any other masked wrestler for that matter. Or at all, as far as I know.

Period!

Chavo Classic
10-04-2005, 08:31 PM
...Period!

With authority! lol

Nervous Ferret
10-06-2005, 07:34 PM
arf off assmang

The Taker
06-05-2006, 11:35 PM
I thought the original kane was a guy from smokey mountain wrestling named the Christmas Creature? :-\\

:p
yes he was issacc yankem also the fake deisel i think he was nails the convict but i may be wrong and he was the christmas creature in the uswa

Xero
06-05-2006, 11:47 PM
yes he was issacc yankem also the fake deisel i think he was nails the convict but i may be wrong and he was the christmas creature in the uswa
He was also the Ultimate Warrior.

Watson
06-05-2006, 11:56 PM
He was also the Ultimate Warrior.

Let's not forget Max Moon and Duke "The Dumpster" Droese.

Xero
06-06-2006, 12:19 AM
And The Gobbledy Gooker.

Watson
06-06-2006, 12:31 AM
And The Gobbledy Gooker.

LoL. I was about to mention him too but I couldn't remember if that was Glen Jacobs or Ed Leslie or maybe it was John Nord.

Xero
06-06-2006, 12:44 AM
It was Hector "Goodnight" Guerrero.

:shifty:

Nervous Ferret
06-06-2006, 02:08 AM
HILARIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

KillerWolf
06-06-2006, 05:28 AM
Kane was also Barry Horowitz.

Kane Knight
06-07-2006, 11:07 AM
"It IS amazing though, in all seriousness, how much different Kane and Taker look these days."

Especially seeing as they are brothers. Or half brothers. Or something.

I was referring to how different they look now than what they used to look like. Hence the rumour that there were 50 Kanes and 90 Undertakers.

But then again, if you had Fat Boy Bearer's genes, you'd look a little different...

Sickboy
06-07-2006, 06:27 PM
Isn't kinda funny how a 5'5" & 400lbs guy has a son who's 6'10 & 300lbs? Kane and Undertaker's mom has to be a real monster. She gives Big Momma a whole new meaning.

Ps. Who the hell would sleep with 5'5" & 400lbs guy who repeats "Yes, yes!" all the time with a very high pitched voice?

Well Kane and Undertaker's mom obviously...

TerranRich
06-09-2006, 11:27 AM
Well both of my parents are short, like under 5'6", yet I"m 6'1". Explanation? My mom's father was 6'2". It could've skipped Paul Bearer. Poor bastard. :'(

The Taker
06-17-2006, 04:23 AM
"Was Taker or Kane's mum ever mentioned in the early days of thier feud?"

Yes, Paul Bearer called Taker's mother a "dirty whore". And I believe Kane once chokeslamed Taker on the ramp through the casket containing the mother, that they had dug up. I know, I hate Russo too. They only thing Bearer and Kane had in common was that their hair was naturally ginger..
there had been a rumor floatingaround at that time of another sibling to the kane undertaker family a half sister but the idea was scrapped but the half sister did have a role in the underaker comic series put outby chaos comix

Skippord
06-17-2006, 05:52 AM
HILARIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Cheap Seats?