PDA

View Full Version : New song - "The Girl Who Stole The Eiffel Tower Also Stole My Heart"

mitchables
08-22-2005, 09:21 AM
Yeah, and we stole the title from a line in some crazy film we saw. I don't even remember what it was called. Wouldn't be surprised if it was the same name :$.

This is an instrumental version of the song, since we haven't had the time to put the vocals down yet. We call it our "Mineral" song, since it is very Mineral-esque, mixed with a little bit of Appleseed Cast. Just really laid back, picky, dreamy jive goodness. I just wanted to share it with you. :love:

Decanting the Pride - The Girl Who Stole The Eiffel Tower Also Stole My Heart (Instrumental) (http://home.austarnet.com.au/tkf01/DecantingThePride-TheGirlWhoStoleTheEiffelTowerAlsoStoleMyHeart.mp3)

Hope you enjoy it. :)

Disturbed316
08-22-2005, 04:16 PM
That is pretty awesome :y:

Should be great when the lyrics are put on it.

Penner
08-22-2005, 04:30 PM
yeah man pretty good

i cant wait till my band records shit

FearedSanctity
08-22-2005, 06:03 PM
Nice, I like it. Can't wait to hear it with lyrics :y:

Silent
08-23-2005, 01:16 AM
Very laid back, I liked it.

RP
08-23-2005, 03:50 AM
My honest opinion. I think it could be alot better. I liked everything from 2:33 to then end. I hate the Coldplay like sounding instruments in the first 2:30 seconds. I like the sound itself , but i think it should be played with a little more edge. I think the drum pace should go a little faster maybe. Not too fast, but to be honest it got a little boring.

I guess my opinion could change after hearing lyrics to it. I've never heard any of your songs with lyrics. If you have them please post. This instrumental is good enough for me to wanna hear more.