PDA

View Full Version : Since Triple H has been on hiatus...

PullMyFinger
08-22-2005, 11:17 PM
Cena has officially become the center of Raw. Something which would've never happened, but be rest assured that he'll be #2 when Triple H comes around again.

It's been a hell of a lot entertaining seeing OTHER top heels such as HBK, Jericho, and Angle.

I don't know how the ratings are doing, but Raw is doing great without Trips.

Destor
08-22-2005, 11:19 PM
Tonight was but last couple have been.... decent (other than HBK and Angle).

PullMyFinger
08-22-2005, 11:20 PM
Tonight was but last couple have been.... decent (other than HBK and Angle).
That's because 30 mins of every Raw went to the Diva Search. Tonight did it great...the ladies came out, showed their T&A and left. No one needs to see them for 30 mins doing stupid shit.

Destor
08-22-2005, 11:24 PM
That's because 30 mins of every Raw went to the Diva Search. Tonight did it great...the ladies came out, showed their T&A and left. No one needs to see them for 30 mins doing stupid shit.
Compleatly agree

Mayo
08-22-2005, 11:52 PM
Cena is shit, and I would rather see Trips on top any day. Still, having Trips out for a while helps give his character a fresher feel.

ThruTheWire
08-23-2005, 02:52 AM
Cena is shit, and I would rather see Trips on top any day. Still, having Trips out for a while helps give his character a fresher feel.

:y:

Nervous Ferret
08-23-2005, 02:58 AM
no shutup. Cena is the man. He has been over for a year and a half with a pretty terrible gimmick

Joey Slugs
08-23-2005, 04:09 AM
I have a feeling that HHH might run out and make a save to help out Cena the night they move to USA. Bischoff could use gang tatics and have a few guys rush Cena all at once during the main event that night and then HHH makes a chair swinging save (ala Austin to help Foley).

High Impact v.W.o
08-23-2005, 04:11 AM
As much as I hate to say it RAW needs trips.

To do the job to cena