PDA

View Full Version : Alundra Blayze/Jim Neidhart

Hitman84
08-23-2005, 11:28 AM
I know WWE has a habit of recycling entrance music - The Patriot and Kurt Angle for example - and as I was watching my old tape of WrestleMania X last night, more specifically the match Alundra Blayze vs Leilani Kai for the Women's Title, I got thinking. I recognised Alundra Blaye's entrance music. Is it the music that WWF also used for Jim Neidhart while he was in the 1997 Hart Foundation?

What do we think people?

Pepsi Man
08-23-2005, 12:01 PM
Jim Neidhardt used Bret Hart's entrance theme while in the Hart Foundation in '97. :|

Rob
08-23-2005, 12:41 PM
Jim Neidhardt used Bret Hart's entrance theme while in the Hart Foundation in '97. :|

Not at Canadian Stampede he didn't.

TerranRich
08-23-2005, 02:40 PM
If he did in fact use her theme, I gotta know so I can update my web site. :)

Loose Cannon
08-23-2005, 02:42 PM
I'll check later. Yea, like Rob said, he used a different theme at the Stampede. And just want to say that I Love that match.

Hitman84
08-24-2005, 07:35 AM
If that is the case, and he used different music only for the Canadian Stampede match, I would he imagine that he had different music to Bret on that occasion so the team would get a bigger pop when Bret's music hit.

That match definately was one of the best multi-partner tag matches I have ever seen, especially as they must be hard to organise in order to give each wrestler enough time in the ring before the finish.

I do think though that that match would have been great as a classic Survivor Series elimination match. If I were to book such a match, I would have Pillman and Neidhart eliminated early to get the crowd even further behind the Harts. Then have Bulldog eliminated via cheating to leave 2 vs 5, then have Bret and Owen slowly but surely work through the opponents to win the match. Goldust would go first, followed by Hawk, then Shamrock and then Animal obviously leaving Stone Cold for the finish. He would escape a Bret sharpshooter, Bret would tag out, Stone Cold would try and get the sharpshooter on Owen who would reverse it into a small package before he could lock it in and get the 3.

I have obviously thought too much about this :lol: but I think such a match would have been fantastic.