PDA

View Full Version : TPWW EMERGENCY ROOM

Paranoid Rattlesnake
12-10-2003, 05:06 AM
:naughty: :rant:

The Show Off
12-10-2003, 03:47 PM
"TPWW Emergency Room" Emergency Room

In this "great post" of mine I will tell Paraniod Rattlesnake why no one bothered to reply to his post until me now...

THE VICTIM

An over a one hundred line post about an angle that ended over a month ago.

THE SYMPTOMS

What has the problem with this post? Sure it's a good idea, hell it's even wothy of spoofing (the highest complement) it's creative as all hell anf frankly I wish I came up with it. But where did it all go wrong? Oh I know after about the twentith line, most people are left thinking "get to the f*cking point already"

THE OPERATING TABLE

When dealing with a post that has a good and noble premise that just goes on too long there is really only one way to cure the ailment, "get to the f*cking point" don't make people read a post that ges on and on telling us what we already know, hit your point and leave, keep it simple keep it quick. And some humor in your post wouldn't kill ya.

CHANCES OF SURVIVAL

This particular editing of TPWW EMERGENCY ROOM left the readers dead bored, so it's chance of resesitation are about as good as Louie Anderson's chances with Pamela Anderson. However, there is a positive to this thread "I saved a bunch of money on Gico" That and it is a good premise, but all you have to remember is to "get to the f*cking point" next time.

Ricky
12-10-2003, 03:49 PM
LOL

StoneColdStunner
12-10-2003, 04:00 PM
"TPWW Emergency Room" Emergency Room

In this "great post" of mine I will tell Paraniod Rattlesnake why no one bothered to reply to his post until me now...

THE VICTIM

An over a one hundred line post about an angle that ended over a month ago.

THE SYMPTOMS

What has the problem with this post? Sure it's a good idea, hell it's even wothy of spoofing (the highest complement) it's creative as all hell anf frankly I wish I came up with it. But where did it all go wrong? Oh I know after about the twentith line, most people are left thinking "get to the f*cking point already"

THE OPERATING TABLE

When dealing with a post that has a good and noble premise that just goes on too long there is really only one way to cure the ailment, "get to the f*cking point" don't make people read a post that ges on and on telling us what we already know, hit your point and leave, keep it simple keep it quick. And some humor in your post wouldn't kill ya.

CHANCES OF SURVIVAL

This particular editing of TPWW EMERGENCY ROOM left the readers dead bored, so it's chance of resesitation are about as good as Louie Anderson's chances with Pamela Anderson. However, there is a positive to this thread "I saved a bunch of money on Gico" That and it is a good premise, but all you have to remember is to "get to the f*cking point" next time.

:lol: :y:

BigDaddyCool
12-10-2003, 04:27 PM
there is too much to read, someone get me the cliffs notes.

Paranoid Rattlesnake
12-11-2003, 03:29 AM
Fu</>ck you cu</>nt

BigDaddyCool
12-11-2003, 10:39 AM
Fu</>ck you cu</>nt

Settle down, I read most of it. But then I got bored.

Ricky
12-11-2003, 10:41 AM
Fu</>ck you cu</>nt
That was lame.

Trust me, it was.

Paranoid Rattlesnake
12-11-2003, 11:18 AM
That was lame.

Trust me, it was.

You're a fu</>cking tosser as well.

Paranoid Rattlesnake
12-11-2003, 11:22 AM
Settle down, I read most of it. But then I got bored.
Not directed at you BDC

Nowhere Man
12-11-2003, 11:27 AM
That was lame.

Trust me, it was.

What the fu</>ck did you just post for then?

You stupid cu</>nt.

Sure got a whole lot of room to talk, don't ya?

Anyways, Rattlesnake did a good job with this. I don't think I'd really put as much thought into fantasy booking, but his angle was really well-planned and would have probably worked a hell of a lot better than the way it really happened. :y:

Paranoid Rattlesnake
12-11-2003, 11:28 AM
Sure got a whole lot of room to talk, don't ya?

Anyways, Rattlesnake did a good job with this. I don't think I'd really put as much thought into fantasy booking, but his angle was really well-planned and would have probably worked a hell of a lot better than the way it really happened. :y:

Double standards at its finest, but i suppose if he isn't doing it it is wrong

Ricky
12-11-2003, 11:42 AM
Yeah, double standards.

Not fair.

But nor's life

Get the fu</>ck over it.

Paranoid Rattlesnake
12-11-2003, 11:46 AM
Yeah, double standards.

Not fair.

But nor's life

Get the fu</>ck over it.

Awwww did sumbody hurt ickle rickys feelings

Ricky
12-11-2003, 11:47 AM
Nah, you were the only getting all upset over a double standard.

Paranoid Rattlesnake
12-11-2003, 11:49 AM
Nah, you were the only getting all upset over a double standard.

You confuse upset with meh

Ricky
12-11-2003, 11:51 AM
LOL

Paranoid Rattlesnake
12-11-2003, 11:57 AM
LOL
Ran out of smartass comments have we child

Ricky
12-11-2003, 11:59 AM
Nah, it's just funny.

So I laugh.

Paranoid Rattlesnake
12-11-2003, 12:01 PM
Nah, it's just funny.

So I laugh.

Well when your childishness rubs off, give me a yell.

The Duck
12-11-2003, 02:08 PM
Nice idea for a thread Rattlesnake. In my mind you're probably the most innovative poster on this forum at the moment and that was a good read. Hope you do more of them.

deathtrap
12-11-2003, 02:16 PM
BWAHAHAHA @ the show off.

Ricky is the man

Nowhere Man
12-11-2003, 03:11 PM
Yeah, double standards.

Not fair.

But nor's life

Get the fu</>ck over it.

How does you being a self-contradicting retard prove life's unfair towards P-R?

Oxstar
12-11-2003, 03:16 PM
nah not today!

Corkscrewed
12-11-2003, 04:19 PM
Nice article... though a bit boring.

Nice spoof. :lol:

Paranoid Rattlesnake
12-12-2003, 03:48 AM
Nice idea for a thread Rattlesnake. In my mind you're probably the most innovative poster on this forum at the moment and that was a good read. Hope you do more of them.

I'm smelling the positive rep for you