PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream last night...

BigDaddyCool
01-21-2004, 02:14 PM
I had a dream where Christnan has the IC champion, the tag team champion (with Jericho), and the Raw World Champion. He had pinned HHH in a cage match by some how getting HHH's foot caught under the cage. It was the best dream ever.

ilt_undertaker
01-21-2004, 02:38 PM
<font color=Silver>I had a dream similar to that, except Jericho was the Tag(w/ Christian)/World Heavyweight/IC champ, and Christian had the Hardcore/European/King of the Ring titles</font>

Sephiroth
01-21-2004, 02:39 PM
:drool: .........I love you guys :love:

KingofOldSchool
01-21-2004, 02:41 PM
I had a dream where Triple H unified the World, IC, Tag, and Women's Titles to become MEGA Champion of the Universe.

Heyman
01-21-2004, 02:47 PM
I had a dream that Sean Waltman (X-Pac) and Nelson Fraizer (Viscera) discovered a new found commitment to training, and decided to help each other get back into the WWE.

The "eye of the Tiger" theme could be heard in the background as X-Pac and Viscera went through a strict training program involing jumping jacks, running stairs, and sit-ups.

p.s. And yes - I actually dreamed this. :shifty:

ilt_undertaker
01-21-2004, 02:52 PM
<font color=Silver>I had a dream where Triple H unified the World, IC, Tag, and Women's Titles to become MEGA Champion of the Universe.

:lol:

I had a dream that Sean Waltman (X-Pac) and Nelson Fraizer (Viscera) discovered a new found commitment to training, and decided to help each other get back into the WWE.

The "eye of the Tiger" theme could be heard in the background as X-Pac and Viscera went through a strict training program involing jumping jacks, running stairs, and sit-ups.

p.s. And yes - I actually dreamed this.

:rofl:</font>

Evil Vito
01-21-2004, 03:44 PM
<font color=goldenrod>I had a weird-ass dream where the main even of Survivor Series was a huge-ass elimination tag match with practically the whole Raw roster vs. practically the whole Smackdown roster

I don't remember any of it except the final 2 being Triple H and the Undertaker, at which point the entire crowd walked out in disgust and the dream ended.</font>

ilt_undertaker
01-21-2004, 04:17 PM
<font color=goldenrod>I don't remember any of it except the final 2 being Triple H and the Undertaker, at which point the entire crowd walked out in disgust and the dream ended.</font>

:'(

Corkscrewed
01-21-2004, 04:29 PM
LOL! You guys have some curious dreams! I have never had any wrestling dreams, though, at least none that I remember.

Razor Rybek
01-21-2004, 04:53 PM
I once had a dream where i punched "The Texas Tornado" in the face, then he proceeded to beat the living crap outta me.

WEIRD!!

Heyman
01-21-2004, 07:37 PM
In all seriousness though, X-Pac and Viscera should be a 'mystery' tag team at Wrestlemania (their theme should be 'eye of the tiger') and win the tag team titles via battle royale (just like LOD 2000 did at WM-14).