PDA

View Full Version : Dusty signed a contract.

Drakul
09-02-2005, 12:29 AM
Dusty Rhodes back in the fold
By Evan Denbaum
September 1, 2005

Dusty Rhodes has officially joined WWE. When reached at home on Thursday, Rhodes confirmed that he signed a WWE contract of undisclosed length. When asked what was covered in the deal, Rhodes said, “One word: creative.”

Full Article:http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/dustyback

Boondock Saint
09-02-2005, 12:41 AM
Oh boy.

Kane Knight
09-02-2005, 01:40 AM
SeventyTimeSeven: There goes our last hope.

KK: No...There is another.

Though if TNA is our last hope for creative quality, we'd be better off getting Murdoch's size 12 up our...

Destor
09-02-2005, 02:01 AM
Maybe we could get a Flair/Dusty match for old times sake. It would suck but hell, why not?

Kane Knight
09-02-2005, 02:04 AM
Hey, old guys=money.

They should have flair versus Hogan. Dusty vs Hogan. Flair vs Dusty. Mae Young vs a Pap Smear. Flair vs Thomas Jefferson (Reuniting boyhood friends).

Destor
09-02-2005, 02:06 AM
Hey, old guys=money.

They should have flair versus Hogan. Dusty vs Hogan. Flair vs Dusty. Mae Young vs a Pap Smear. Flair vs Thomas Jefferson (Reuniting boyhood friends).
That was just mean :nono: poor Jeferson..........

KingofOldSchool
09-02-2005, 02:07 AM
Next they're going to bring back Goldust and have a Rhodes/Rhodes vs. Orton/Orton feud.

PureHatred
09-02-2005, 02:19 AM
Dusty working for the creative team means we won't see a clean finish in any big match for the next 8 months.

"Ya seee, ya see..when the good guy weeens, and the fans goo , they go crazy, ya see, thas when you jus have that refereee come don an say..well that he done beeeeen DQ'd ...that way, the fans feeel ripped off, which means dey damn sho gonna come back for more!!"

:wtf:

Boondock Saint
09-02-2005, 03:06 AM
LOL, Dusty is one crazy mofo.

Impact!
09-02-2005, 03:15 AM
Dusty: Ok here's the deal, when Cm punk comes in we align hum wit Jarre....Hunter, then he turns goes for the title and loses because that new guy burchill comes in and interferes aligning himself with Jarre...Hunter.

Now the Game moniker is getting old so I suggest we come up wit something new, like King of The Cell.

Chavo Classic
09-02-2005, 05:34 AM
So explain to me why the genius of Paul Heyman is exiled in Ohio and this goon has been signed up to be another Dave Lagana.

KayfabeMan
09-02-2005, 05:50 AM
Don't ask questions, it's better that way.

These are the same dumb fucks that hired COURT BAUER to their "creative" team. This is the same man [for those who don't know him] that spent countless thousands on a short-lived promotion known as MLW. A "company" that lacked promotion, lacked any type of booking direction, and lacked common sense.

He booked shows in venues in areas that had little to no interest in wrestling, and did little to no promoting for them. He booked every name talent he could book and even flew in his own referees [when you had former WCW & NWA refs locally], yet he was relying on an 18 year old to pick them up from the airport and take them to and from the venue - and run his sound for the events.

He also rushed into a TV deal with Sunshine, and didn't even know what the card was going to be for the next show. He ran through thousands up into the six figures before his promotion closed, after a handful of shows. He later cancelled a slew of promised shows, and then "tried" starting H2Wrestling with Teddy Hart - but they never even got that off the ground.

Coincidentally, Rhodes worked for MLW as well.

Chavo Classic
09-02-2005, 05:52 AM
Found this on the bizarro wwe.com website

Not satisfied with losing millions of viewers since 2002 the WWE has brought in Rhodes to piss of the rest of the ignorant bastards who are stilll watching.

KayfabeMan
09-02-2005, 06:26 AM
:lol:

Gertner
09-02-2005, 08:37 AM
I got a question. I've always heard about " a Dusty finish". What is it?

FourFifty
09-02-2005, 09:41 AM
*clears throat*
<font size=7>WTF!!!</font size=7>
Thank you.

PureHatred
09-02-2005, 12:16 PM
I got a question. I've always heard about " a Dusty finish". What is it?

Basically, what I was saying...its a a screw the fans finish where someone, usually the face, appears to have won the match after a ref bump and then as the winner is walking up the ramp, the original ref will get up and reverse the decision. Dusty did these literally hundreds of times as the booker for NWA, often times screwing himself out of the finish to gather sympathy from the fans so they would root for him against th Horsemen.

Problem was, they only work for so long and Dusty got to the point where he'd go months w/o booking a clean finihs in anything other than squash matches.

Chavo Classic
09-02-2005, 02:37 PM
Back in the day when throwing your opponent over the top rope was a DQ.

Shadow
09-02-2005, 05:23 PM
By Evan Denbaum
September 1, 2005

Dusty Rhodes has officially joined WWE. When reached at home on Thursday, Rhodes confirmed that he signed a WWE contract of undisclosed length. When asked what was covered in the deal, Rhodes said, “One word: uncreative.”

Fixed it for ya Drakul.

Kane Knight
09-02-2005, 05:57 PM
By Evan Denbaum
September 1, 2005

Dusty Rhodes has officially joined WWE. When reached at home on Thursday, Rhodes confirmed that he signed a WWE contract of undisclosed length. When asked what was covered in the deal, Rhodes said, “One word: sabotage.”

No Shadow, now it's been fixed.

Shadow
09-02-2005, 05:59 PM
Damn you KK...damn you to BAWHGAWDSTUNNERBBQSAUCETURNBUCKLEMADEOFCHOCOLATE hell.

Goulet
09-02-2005, 06:01 PM
Hey at least he's a WRESTLING guy and not some soap opera guy or hollywood person... it could be a lot worse

Chavo Classic
09-02-2005, 06:02 PM
I'd prefer the Nikeleoden guy. At least Spounge Bob makes more sense than Dusty's booking

Jesus Of Suburbia
09-02-2005, 06:05 PM
By Evan Denbaum
September 1, 2005

Dusty Rhodes has officially joined WWE. When reached at home on Thursday, Rhodes confirmed that he signed a WWE contract of undisclosed length. When asked what was covered in the deal, Rhodes said, “Two words: Jeff Jarrett."

yeah, that better.

Chavo Classic
09-02-2005, 06:10 PM
Originally Posted by Drakul
Square Pants back in the fold
By Evan Denbaum
September 1, 2005

Sponge Bob Square Pants has officially joined WWE. When reached at home on Thursday, he confirmed that he signed a WWE contract of undisclosed length. When asked what was covered in the deal, Bob said, “Six words: At least I'm not Dusty Rhodes."

PureHatred
09-02-2005, 06:25 PM
:lol:

Pepsi Man
09-03-2005, 12:27 AM
Next they're going to bring back Goldust and have a Rhodes/Rhodes vs. Orton/Orton feud.
Don't give them any ideas.