PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Ross Report

Cool King
09-02-2005, 05:18 PM
I was reading the Ross Report and I found some stuff really interesting, It's too big to post so I'll just post the link.

But he talks about how there was no pun intended with the start of Hurricane’s music on RAW, and about the dieing Tag Team Division, ECW and Playboy.

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/jimross/ross090205

Disturbed316
09-02-2005, 05:21 PM
STAY IN THE BACK, KATRINA'S COMING THROUGH!

Disturbed316
09-02-2005, 05:27 PM
Seriously though, the people moaning about that are just being dicks.

Vietnamese Crippler
09-02-2005, 05:44 PM
"Speaking of SmackDown!, I already want to slap network executive Palmer Canon. He’s the kind of obnoxious pretty boy we all knew in high school who drove the nicest car, wore the most expensive clothes and got analgesic balm put in their jockey straps in gym class. These guys, as best I can remember, got nose bleeds easily and had their older sisters wax their eyebrows."

:wtf:

Kane Knight
09-02-2005, 05:52 PM
"Speaking of SmackDown!, I already want to slap network executive Palmer Canon. He’s the kind of obnoxious pretty boy we all knew in high school who drove the nicest car, wore the most expensive clothes and got analgesic balm put in their jockey straps in gym class. These guys, as best I can remember, got nose bleeds easily and had their older sisters wax their eyebrows."

:wtf:

:lol:

Fubar28
09-02-2005, 05:54 PM
Sounds like Oct. 3 we will see Stone Cold's return to the ring & or raw.

Whatever idiots complained about rosey/hurricanes entrance need to be taken out back & beaten senseless with a blunt object. Note just tired of stupid people.

Jesus Of Suburbia
09-02-2005, 05:55 PM
"Keep an eye on Mr. Kennedy, s Smackdown's newest addition. This athlete has a significant amount of potential. I honestly don’t remember a better time for talented, albeit unknown wrestlers to make an impact in the business. The best advice I have for these younger talents is to ask questions of the veteran wrestlers and watch every match on the card plus as much tape as possible of some of the legends of the past."

his finisher is a Rolling Samoan Drop, let it go asshat.

Jonster
09-02-2005, 05:56 PM
I thought he stopped the Ross Report?

Jonster
09-02-2005, 05:58 PM
I have been sworn to secrecy regarding the next Diva to appear in Playboy, but I can assure you she will be naked.

:lol:

Chavo Classic
09-02-2005, 06:07 PM
When did the JR report stop being about backstage insight and breaking kayfabe and start acting as some sort of hyping procedure for matches and wrestlers.

Dear Mr. Ross,
I haven't seen or heard Triple H being mentioned on Monday night in the recent weeks. I was wondering what he has been up to lately and when you expect him to make another appearance on Raw. Thanks.

I saw Triple H recently and he looks and feels better than ever and seems to be recuperating well after his Hell in a Cell Match with Batista. My take on The Game’s return is that he will be back on RAW soon. He physically needed a break in the action. Love him or hate him, the Cerebral Assassin is on top of his game and will make RAW better upon his return. Triple H is a throw back to another era which we are desperately short on in today’s marketplace. Any guy who grew up a wrestling fan, idolizing Ric Flair and Harley Race, even though he beat the living hell out of me in Madison Square Garden, can’t be all bad.

Or how about he's taken time off because his character was getting stale and as soon as he's back, he'll have the title within a month

Jesus Of Suburbia
09-02-2005, 06:09 PM
When did the JR report stop being about backstage insight and breaking kayfabe and start acting as some sort of hyping procedure for matches and wrestlers.

Or how about he's taken time off because his character was getting stale and as soon as he's back, he'll have the title within a month

i thought that was implied, you know, by logic.

Shadow
09-02-2005, 06:10 PM
I have been sworn to secrecy regarding the next Diva to appear in Playboy, but I can assure you she will be naked.

And here I thought she'd be posing fully clothed and in a gigantic winter coat. DAMN YOU JIM ROSS!

KingofOldSchool
09-02-2005, 06:16 PM
And here I thought she'd be posing fully clothed and in a gigantic winter coat. DAMN YOU JIM ROSS!

You mean Molly Holly is posing??? :eek:

Chavo Classic
09-02-2005, 06:22 PM
Apparently Loose Cannon thinks Molly is really hot in person

Evil Vito
09-02-2005, 06:24 PM
Thank God that college football season is finally upon us. My Sooners kick off at 11 a.m. locally here in Norman this Saturday against the Horned Frogs of Texas Christian University.

<font color=goldenrod>And "Christian" is linked to Xtian's superstar page</font> :lol:

ThruTheWire
09-02-2005, 09:02 PM
"Keep an eye on Mr. Kennedy, s Smackdown's newest addition. This athlete has a significant amount of potential. I honestly don’t remember a better time for talented, albeit unknown wrestlers to make an impact in the business. The best advice I have for these younger talents is to ask questions of the veteran wrestlers and watch every match on the card plus as much tape as possible of some of the legends of the past."

his finisher is a Rolling Samoan Drop, let it go asshat.

Yeah.... alright... if only the finisher was mentioned... your comment might.. have made .. sense... but it still doesn't...

Ken Kennedy has huge potential, your on crack.

Destor
09-02-2005, 10:22 PM
Whats wrong with a firemans roll though off the second rope, I really dont get it.

TerranRich
09-02-2005, 10:48 PM
<font color=goldenrod>And "Christian" is linked to Xtian's superstar page</font> :lol:
I noticed that on one of the ECW pages as well, somebody whose name contained another WWE's name (CHristian I think) was linked to the profile page of the WWE guy. I think they just use some sort of auto-linking code that checks every word against a list and if it matches, link to that area of WWE.com. It's not perfect though.

Impact!
09-02-2005, 10:57 PM
It's a second rope Steamroller, check the Q and A forum, it's been posted there..........by me.

Destor
09-02-2005, 10:59 PM
It's a second rope Steamroller, check the Q and A forum, it's been posted there..........by me.
Steamroller and firemans roll though are the same thing, rust for the record.

Djscorpion
09-02-2005, 11:00 PM
THE ROCK MUST COME BACK

Pepsi Man
09-03-2005, 12:24 AM
Where have all the great tag teams gone?
:roll:

When every time a tag team's been together longer than six months, you separate them either via an on-screen split, a roster trade, or some other unnecessary reason, this is what happens.

TerranRich
09-03-2005, 12:52 AM
Steamroller and firemans roll though are the same thing, rust for the record.
Oh, so just because a guy doesn't have some spectacular, crazy-ass finisher, he's not worth talking about? Charisma and talent obviously mean nothing, right?

Destor
09-03-2005, 01:07 AM
I think he a hell of a talent, I'm looking forward to seeing a lot more of Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Kennedy, Kennedy.

Kane Knight
09-03-2005, 01:08 AM
Oh, so just because a guy doesn't have some spectacular, crazy-ass finisher, he's not worth talking about? Charisma and talent obviously mean nothing, right?

Destor didn't say that. He even asked what was wrong with it.

Destor
09-03-2005, 01:08 AM
Whats wrong with a firemans roll though off the second rope, I really dont get it.
*edit*
KK beat me to it.

Kane Knight
09-03-2005, 01:09 AM
:roll:

When every time a tag team's been together longer than six months, you separate them either via an on-screen split, a roster trade, or some other unnecessary reason, this is what happens.

Really? They made me do it man. I didn't want to...But they threatened my family.

Kane Knight
09-03-2005, 01:10 AM
Besides, Kennedy's finisher LOOKS GOOD. IT's not a sick move, but neither was the Rock Bottom, and it WORKED.

Destor
09-03-2005, 01:13 AM
I will say this top rope moves (not high flying of course) never seem to work, but the move does look clean as hell.

Corkscrewed
09-03-2005, 03:15 AM
Where have all the great tag teams gone?

OMG HE THINKS SO TOO!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Anyway, I found that comment a bit ironic... doesn't he have some say about that sorta stuff?

Also, I wasn't aware he'd begun doing them again.

Destor
09-03-2005, 03:19 AM
I thought JR hired the talent, but doesn't have anything to do with the booking. I could easily be wrong though.

Pepsi Man
09-03-2005, 03:20 AM
OMG HE THINKS SO TOO!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Anyway, I found that comment a bit ironic... doesn't he have some say about that sorta stuff?

Also, I wasn't aware he'd begun doing them again.
I'm not sure the degree to which he can control the fates of tag teams, but honestly, I think he has some pull with some of the choices made as far as that goes.

And he's only just started doing them again. I think this is just the second one since his return.

McLegend
09-03-2005, 12:16 PM
I look forward to reading the Ross report evey week now.

Kane Knight
09-03-2005, 12:57 PM
Didn't he step down from talent?

Pepsi Man
09-03-2005, 12:59 PM
Didn't he step down from talent?
Yes, actually, he did, to be honest.

LK
09-03-2005, 02:53 PM
THE ROCK MUST COME BACK
Well that was random

Chavo Classic
09-03-2005, 04:08 PM
No, this is random

GOLDBERG WEARS ODD SOCKS

Favre4Ever
09-03-2005, 04:15 PM
BAH GAWD!

Kane Knight
09-03-2005, 06:49 PM
No, this is random

I DRILLED A HOLE IN MY TESTICLES WITH A TOOTHPICK AND RUBBERBABND

blake639raw
09-04-2005, 01:44 AM
I think Johnny Ace runs that division now, but I'm not sure.

Impact!
09-04-2005, 02:08 AM
:lol: KK what the fuck :lol:

Jaded-Dragon
09-04-2005, 02:40 AM
They should of moved the tag division to one show a long time ago. I was hoping they would of done it early last year so the cruiser weights could of had some air time on Smackdown. And yes, breaking up tag teams as soon as they get a little bit of heat is just plain stupid.

Chavo Classic
09-04-2005, 02:10 PM
They should of moved the tag division to one show a long time ago. I was hoping they would of done it early last year so the cruiser weights could of had some air time on Smackdown. And yes, breaking up tag teams as soon as they get a little bit of heat is just plain stupid.

bwwwa haaa haaa haaa haaa! Thats hilarious. Its so logical its funny! :D