PDA

View Full Version : Killer7

Jonster
09-03-2005, 04:14 PM
Who here's played it?

I finished it last night, and it's seriously screwed in the head, but won't say anything as it could spoil it.

AareDub
09-03-2005, 07:34 PM
I played through the first few levels, then got distracted by playing NCAA. It was interesting, but it could never hold my attention for long periods of time. The way the dead people talked was annoying to me. If I'm going to have to read the subtitles anyway I'd rather them just be completely mute than to make those noises.

Jonster
09-03-2005, 07:49 PM
Yeah, it was annoying, but they were dead so they can't help it.

The game has a major twist right at the end, and if you're enjoying the story it's worth getting to the end.

UmbrellaCorporation
09-03-2005, 08:12 PM
Oh God, I adore this game so much.

It's either hit or miss with you, but it's definitely a game of the year nominee in my book. Great story, love the combat system, love the graphics. I just always sucked at using Kevin though. :(

Jonster
09-03-2005, 08:17 PM
I stayed away from Kevin apart from when I actually needed him.
Mostly used Dan.

Spoiler (in black):
The showdown with Handsome Man is awesome.

TheNamelessOne
09-03-2005, 08:19 PM
Its such a bizarre game, weird in every possible sense.

I like it a lot, but I haven't played it as much as I should have.

UmbrellaCorporation
09-03-2005, 08:47 PM
I stayed away from Kevin apart from when I actually needed him.
Mostly used Dan.

Spoiler (in black):
The showdown with Handsome Man is awesome.

I liked using Mask, but you got minimal blood with him, it seemed like.

As for Handsome Man , :heart:

Funky Fly
09-03-2005, 10:55 PM
I fucking hated it. The controls were fucked up, the game is on a rail and I felt like I was on drugs after a while. :mad:

HeartBreakMan2k
09-03-2005, 11:02 PM
I fucking hated it. The controls were fucked up, the game is on a rail and I felt like I was on drugs after a while. :mad:

Funky kinda summed it up for me, only a lot better than I could have myself. I'll say this, I loved the concept and the character plans, just thought it was rather poorly executed.