PDA

View Full Version : Hatred towards the game

RottingFreak
09-03-2005, 04:33 PM
okay seriously this is getting on the rotting one's nerves.
Why does everyone hate Triple H. I mwean I know he's apolitician but in terms of ring skills he can still put on an awesome performance in the WWE ring, wich is what we mostly need in our tv's. Is it not? I mean, sure he was an asshole for doing what he did to pple like RVD and especially Booker T. But you have to admit,the guy can still have a great match. And is as over as a heel can be.
I know, RAW has too many heels now. But wait til' we have more and it shopuld be great to watch

Jaton
09-03-2005, 04:54 PM
K.

Chavo Classic
09-03-2005, 05:31 PM
In some ways he's a Scapegoat for the state of the product. But it's not hard to understand why. Raw in 2004 and early 2005 was the Triple H show. His dominance has kept many of our favourite wrestlers from getting more tv time so pissing us off.

But I'm not telling you anything you didn't already know.

SuperSlim
09-03-2005, 05:41 PM
I'm still waiting for his return

Chavo Classic
09-03-2005, 05:43 PM
It's going to blow the roof off just like after his quad injury. That's going to strengthen his ego and he's going to push himself harder. It's loss-loss for the smark

Xero
09-03-2005, 06:00 PM
LOL, it would be great if he returned to a smark crowd like MSG and he got Masters Heat*.

*NOTE: 'Masters Heat' is the modern day equivalent of X Pac Heat.

LK
09-03-2005, 06:24 PM
And is as over as a heel can be.
Hence why he took time off for being stale

Londoner
09-04-2005, 10:30 AM
Hence why he took time off for being stale

:y:

And his character is nothing without the title, it wouldn't be logical either if they gave him ANOTHER title shot against Batista after losing the hell in a cell match.

Actually forget what I just said about logic, that word should never be used when talking about WWE.

Dave Youell
09-04-2005, 10:48 AM
No one would question that HHH when he wants to can put on an awesome show, throughout 2004 he got very lazy though, and the way he'd whore the title and blantantly job the title only to win it back within 40 days was ridiculous.

In short, if he didn't have the backstage sway he wouldn't be where he is, yes he's be main eventing still, but he wouldn't be the number 1 guy.

The same applys for Jeff Jarrett in TNA, although by all accounts recently he's been getting pushed away from the title scene, which is what should happen to HHH, feud with Flair at SS, then have a mid card feud with some other schmo's till say Summerlsam, there are other guys that need that belt more than he does.

Londoner
09-04-2005, 11:23 AM
What they should do with HHH, is have him face Cena at SS and put Cena over, as Bischoff continues to try and take the belt off Cena, he thinks he's finally found the man to do so, but Cena wins against all odds(even though I can't see HHH jobbing to cena) then put him in feuds putting people like Shelton over, I wouldn't mind it if them two had a long feud which gets Shelton over but HHH still has credibility left.They've already had a few decent matches before in which shelton got over(despite HHH beating shelton on the last time they met) so it would be interesting to see what else they come up with.

That would make me like HHH again if he was actually in interesting feuds/putting other people over.

Scarface
09-04-2005, 12:39 PM
I hate Triple H because he's as not as good as the Rock was and he knows it.

Also because of the holding down, the continuous titles reigns, the back-stage politics that result in a bad product, the boring promos and the fact that this man will be on TV for the next 20 years.

Favre4Ever
09-04-2005, 12:48 PM
All of the above, and..........

...........he's fucking Stephanie Mcmahon and i'm not.

Jordan
09-04-2005, 12:57 PM
I've gotten over the backstage thing cause really, why should I care. As long as he entertains me thats fine with me.

roach21
09-04-2005, 01:15 PM
When HHH returns, the pops he receives from marks will be incredible. Right now your top heels are Masters and Carlito. DAMN!! Whether you like him or not the WWE needs HHH back. MAybe not as champ, but they need him.

ThruTheWire
09-04-2005, 02:32 PM
Triple H has always been the wrestler I mark out most for. No matter how many people hate the H man, he's always been my favorite.

Kane Knight
09-04-2005, 04:16 PM
Yeah, I don't know why a boring guy who hasn't put in the same effort over the last five years but is always on top even over the guys who get real reactions would be "hated on." I dont'get why all the apprehension over a man whose politicking has hurt the business while the wrestling fans get to see his passionless ass in the ring. Dammit, why don't you people accept that the game was a good worker in 2000, and that gives him a free ride for life, because he is THAT DAMN GOOD!

Chavo Classic
09-04-2005, 05:15 PM
KK does sarcasm like I do MacGyver's mom

Kane Knight
09-04-2005, 05:21 PM
in 12 seconds? ;)

Look, alls I'm trying to say is, it's unfair to blame a boring superstar for boring programming.

Chavo Classic
09-04-2005, 05:23 PM
I'd be lucky to last 12 seconds the way she sucks.

Sadistic
09-04-2005, 05:24 PM
I don't hate him. He puts on amazing matches. The DVD set of his career when he retires will be a MUST HAVE for any wrestling fan.

Chavo Classic
09-04-2005, 05:26 PM
Amazing matches?

Recently I'd say decent to good matches. Back in 2000 to 2003 then amazing yes. He's been riding the crest ever since

Kane Knight
09-04-2005, 05:27 PM
Amazing matches?

Recently I'd say decent to good matches. Back in 2000 to 2003 then amazing yes. He's been riding the crest ever since

He's had 1 or 2 stellar matches a year, usually against ace talent.

Sadistic
09-04-2005, 05:30 PM
Amazing matches?

You're right. But those matches of 2000 to 2003 were some of the greatest i've seen in a WWE ring.

Chavo Classic
09-04-2005, 05:31 PM
He's had 1 or 2 stellar matches a year, usually against ace talent.

He did very well putting Batista over in the Cell. Thank god for the talentless spot ay?

Kane Knight
09-04-2005, 05:42 PM
You're right. But those matches of 2000 to 2003 were some of the greatest i've seen in a WWE ring.

I'd say 98-2001 or 2002. Three years of Boredom should not be discounted when talking about his amazing matches.

Kane Knight
09-04-2005, 05:43 PM
He did very well putting Batista over in the Cell. Thank god for the talentless spot ay?

And being carried by Benoit AND HBK helped in WMXX.

Chavo Classic
09-04-2005, 05:48 PM
I was going to say that. Though it is a bit unfair to say Benoit and HBK carried him. He was impeccable in that match - he put Benoit over like a model professional and sold like his life depended on it. Fair play.

Shame he's done sweet FA since to impress me

Kane Knight
09-04-2005, 05:58 PM
I was going to say that. Though it is a bit unfair to say Benoit and HBK carried him. He was impeccable in that match - he put Benoit over like a model professional and sold like his life depended on it. Fair play.

Shame he's done sweet FA since to impress me

He DID put Benoit over, but most of the work was on the side of Benoit/Michaels.

Chavo Classic
09-04-2005, 06:13 PM
I wouldn't expect anything less from them. Hunter didn't exactly sit in the middle of the ring and sulk though. His contribution, inevitable blade job and selling of the moves HBK and Benoit were pulling off was equally important

UmbrellaCorporation
09-04-2005, 06:48 PM
I :heart: Triple H.

Mayo
09-04-2005, 07:02 PM
I :heart: Triple H.:y:

Although I am glad that he took some time off, as he was getting pretty stale.

redoneja
09-04-2005, 09:49 PM
When HHH returns, the pops he receives from marks will be incredible. Right now your top heels are Masters and Carlito. DAMN!! Whether you like him or not the WWE needs HHH back. MAybe not as champ, but they need him.

Top heels are Masters and Carlito?? Nah... Kurt Fuckin Angle.

Eunos
09-04-2005, 10:49 PM
Meh.. I don't miss him. Ive kind off enjoyed not having him around.

But Triple H Bashing is so 2003.

I hope his a little bit more interesting when he returns.

darkpower
09-04-2005, 11:35 PM
How much do you want to bet that they are intentionally making RAW bad JUST SO they can say that they need Triple H on RAW?

Kane Knight
09-04-2005, 11:38 PM
Here's my thing:

I don't give a shit if you like the guy. Hell, before he became boring he was one of my faves for quite some time. Mostly because I was gay for DX like JR is gay for Austin. Except for the catching a load on my face bti, that's all JR. I can see where he might be entertaining...But...

Don't fucking complain that people "hate" on him or "bash" him. While the WWE is fine to let subpar wrestlers go out and get main events (A precedent set by Hogan), a lot of fans are not fine with it. He's let himself slide from a legitimate main eventer to a guy with tenure, and the WWE has suffered because of this. To top that off, almost NOBODY legitimately deserves that kind of mic time. Eddie's brilliant on the mic, and he shouldn't be talking. Hunter's come up with one good line in like 3 years--"I'm gonna beat him like a sack of puppies." He deserves less time than Batista if that's all he can do.

And let's compare the number of people who hate Michaels (BAckstage politics, aging) with the number of people who hate HHH. Why? Because one's still entertaining, pull or no. It's not like he's the only one with backstage pull, yet he seem to be singled out. Why, you ask? Because he's pushing himself into a position he shouldn't be, and wrestling suffers because of it. People always try and make it out to be unfounded, when it's not. Or like it's all about politics, which would work if Michaels wasn't so beloved.

Now, if you still like him, or still find him entertaining, Great! Good for you, and surprise, I don't care. Just recognise that the bulk of the complaints against him are legit, whether you like him or not.

ilt_undertaker
09-04-2005, 11:46 PM
I :heart: Triple H.