PDA

View Full Version : The HHH Conspiracy Continues

Fox
09-06-2005, 02:24 AM
So Triple H is off TV. Cool. It's a nice breath of fresh air to see other wrestlers instead of that big nosed cunt all the fucking time. Thank you Batista, you did your job well.

But here we are, approximately 2 months since HHH was last seen on WWE TV, and who, might I ask, has been given the spotlight since his departure?

SHAWN MICHAELS.

It has been all about HBK ever since HHH left. First it was HBK/Hogan, almost right off the bat, and that carried through the first part of summer and into the main event of the second biggest show of the year. HBK did the job in a shit match, and yet he's STILL the highlight on RAW. Face it, he's been main eventing RAW since HHH left.

Just like after WrestleMania XX when Triple H's feuds with Shelton Benjamin and Eugene were the highlight and Chris Benoit's World Title reign was shoved aside, the same is being done to John Cena and the WWE title.

No one can deny that the Cena/Jericho angle was downplayed for Hogan/HBK before Summerslam, and I suppose it was the right thing to do. The average fan will pay more money to see the Icon against the Legend as opposed to a Vanilla Ice wannabe against some guy (which is what Jericho is right now). But now, with Summerslam and the hundredth revival of HulkaMania in the past, shouldn't the focus be placed on John Cena's feud with Kurt Angle? Of course it should. But it's not. The focus of RAW for the past two weeks has been on Shawn Michaels, Chris fucking Masters and Ric Flair.

And so, the HHH conspiracy continues. When he does return, he will win the WWE Title from John Cena, or from whomever John Cena just dropped it to. And after his return, HHH will, of course, take the reigns of RAW and ride that mother fucking horse off into the infinitely distant sunset. And John Cena will have had three months of HHH-free TV time ("his time" if you may) taken away from him by HHH's best buddy, Shawn fucking Michaels.

RP
09-06-2005, 02:26 AM
I dont mind HBK on my tv.

RP
09-06-2005, 02:27 AM
He's putting over young guys too.

Fox
09-06-2005, 02:34 AM
Yeah, Hulk Hogan is a real up and comer.

PureHatred
09-06-2005, 02:35 AM
You've got a point. Angle/Cena should be the focus. Instead we got 87 Masterlock promos, one horrible Masters interview, and a pointless challenge to end the show.

Part of the problem is also the fact that Cena is getting a little stale. His strength is supposed to be his mic work and he's just not pulling his weight in his program with Angle.

.44 Magdalene
09-06-2005, 03:06 AM
Yeah, the multiple ads during the show building up to an eight minute Full Nelson kinda peeved me off.

Jaton
09-06-2005, 03:12 AM
Perhaps he'll actually drop it to Angle.

Volare
09-06-2005, 07:39 AM
He's putting over young guys too.

agreed. the push to chris masters (even though a chair was used) shows that HBK wants to make RAW more popular by bringing others up....same goes for Flair. They know what they need to do. They aren't all about them, it's about how can we make more money

those being brought up::
Tomko
Masters
Carlito

Pinnacle Charisma
09-06-2005, 07:53 AM
the problem is the only one i can see having a long term future is Carlito. Masters and Tomoko have severe question marks over many of thier attributes. They are pushing the wrong guys.

I was having a simmilar argument with a mate of mine about hbk having the focus of raw for the last few months. Cena is the champ and he should be the focus he might appear once a show and say the same chain gang shit everyweek there really not giving him a big enough chance to showcase his mic skills.

Instead they have a superstar who's best days was almost 10 years ago being the main man. I like hbk way more than cena but being the focus he is being a detriment to the program even more so now as a face

Destor
09-06-2005, 07:56 AM
Not to draw the topic in the wrong dirrection, but I dont see any problems with Tomko. I havent really heard him work the mic, and doesnt have ass loads of charisma, but he has enough to get by.

King Jericho
09-06-2005, 08:04 AM
I also don't mind having HBK on my TV, at least then we'll have some great promo's and some awesome matches. That being said as long as this doesn't go on for some time, i.e not giving Cena all the spotlight, then I don't mind.

The reason they could be doing this, giving Michaels a lot of prim time tv, would be because of Cena's lack of Wrestling ability. The guy's great on the mic, but he's not the greatest working, WWE doing this could be a way of grooming Cena up a bit, making him work on his matches a bit more and not having them in the total RAW spotlight.

King Jericho
09-06-2005, 08:06 AM
Also HBK/Hogan headlining Summerslam was probably because the WWE wanted to out sell the ECW PPV, and thought that having that match as the main event would do this.

The Ravishing One
09-06-2005, 08:07 AM
I dont mind HBK on my tv.

AJHayes
09-06-2005, 08:57 AM
My Father and I have always though HBK is a piece of shit, and I'll stand by that. He needs to get out, cause he's just not that entertaining anymore. (not that he ever really was in my eyes)

Destor
09-06-2005, 09:01 AM
My Father and I have always though HBK is a piece of shit, and I'll stand by that. He needs to get out, cause he's just not that entertaining anymore. (not that he ever really was in my eyes)
Im not saying I disagree, or that I agree for that matter. But im interested in knowing why you think that.

Gone Mad
09-06-2005, 10:31 AM
Like I've made fun of him for it but Cena really needs to stop the chain-gang garbage talk he has been doing for awhile. I mean, when Jericho was beating down Cena with words, Cena's response was just the word "cheap". What?

Anyways, off to the subject.. HBK. Just as long as it's not HBK/HHH together shoved down our throats, that's ok. Yes, HBK will give the new kids some time to shine, but I'd say give it to someone who really needs it. Masters, I see nothing about him that screams main event and Tomko is better than before, but there is still somethings off about him. Shelton is one name that needs time to shine because they just put him in the cold and whoever else is on the roster they neglect.

Either way, HHH will return and bury them anyways and better Masters gets buried than anyone.

Chavo Classic
09-06-2005, 10:49 AM
Whether its been a conspiracy or not, I kind of want HHH back already because the product might actually improve. I cant watch Cena - the guy makes me cringe. In my eyes he's not a champion because he's not entertaining in the ring and while he does have good mic skills, what he's saying on the mic right now is garbage.

Jericho's gone - which is sad news for us all. Christian has gone to job to illegal immigrants on Smackdown and HBK is feuding with Chris Masters. It's not looking good. Hopefully HHH's return might shake all this up. Raw at the moment is a sleeping giant, and Angle can't carry the entire weight of a giant of his back.

Destor
09-06-2005, 10:54 AM
Angle can carry anything, if they would only make him the emphasis of the show you'd see. Angle could carry the brooklyn brawler though an iron man match.

Chavo Classic
09-06-2005, 10:57 AM
I don't think you're getting it. He can carry anyone. He could carry anyone from Cena to the Brawler through a 4* star but he can't carry the entire 2 hours of RAW and 3 hours of a PPV. People are still going to yawn through a Master's promo and take a piss break during a tag team championship match.

Destor
09-06-2005, 11:02 AM
I don't think you're getting it. He can carry anyone. He could carry anyone from Cena to the Brawler through a 4* star but he can't carry the entire 2 hours of RAW and 3 hours of a PPV. People are still going to yawn through a Master's promo and take a piss break during a tag team championship match.
I was just jokin, your right angle is good, great even. But no one is THAT good.

Chavo Classic
09-06-2005, 11:12 AM
But being that great still doesn't excuse him from gay rape :D

Fubar28
09-06-2005, 11:14 AM
the problem is the only one i can see having a long term future is Carlito. Masters and Tomoko have severe question marks over many of thier attributes. They are pushing the wrong guys.

I agree why isn't Shelton or someone with actually talent being pushed? I hate the masterpiece, Conway & the likes. Carlito I think has a chance becuase he's good on the mic, but not great in the ring yet. As far as HBK goes I have no issue with him lately. He's actually been more like DX era HBK lately & that's a good thing. Cena needs to go back to tweener & I think Angle should take the title from him.

Destor
09-06-2005, 11:21 AM
But being that great still doesn't excuse him from gay rape :D
I just wish there was a way to hate on your avatar, but that chick is too hot. Who is she anyway?
:naughty:

Chavo Classic
09-06-2005, 11:23 AM
I have no idea. I stole her from a poster on the official Liverpool FC forums

Kane Knight
09-06-2005, 11:35 AM
Angle can carry anything, if they would only make him the emphasis of the show you'd see. Angle could carry Hulk Hogan though an iron man match.

Vastardikai
09-06-2005, 02:26 PM
For some reason, this doesn't surprise me. In fact, I think I called this about a month ago.

Amaroqwolf
09-06-2005, 02:29 PM
Okay, I'm confused...just four months ago you all were like I hate HHH why won't he go away! He sucks make him go away I don't want him on my TV!! make him go away WAAAAAAAA!!!

okay, but now here we are four months removed..or more not sure could be less, from Triple H leaving after loosing to Batista. And now you all want him BACK!! WTF! Come on people stop giving into what the WWE Wants you to do. They took HHH off TV so we would want him back, so unless they Bring Triple H Back wearing a Pink Leotard I will NOT want HHH back anytime soon if EVER!

But, then again I'm bored with wrestling and don't give a crap if I miss Raw or Smackdown these days. I might stop watching all together.

Peace,

Chavo Classic
09-06-2005, 02:38 PM
Okay, I'm confused...just four months ago you all were like I hate HHH why won't he go away! He sucks make him go away I don't want him on my TV!! make him go away WAAAAAAAA!!!

okay, but now here we are four months removed..or more not sure could be less, from Triple H leaving after loosing to Batista. And now you all want him BACK!! WTF! Come on people stop giving into what the WWE Wants you to do. They took HHH off TV so we would want him back, so unless they Bring Triple H Back wearing a Pink Leotard I will NOT want HHH back anytime soon if EVER!

Meh. For me, I dont want HHH back because I miss him. I don't miss his 20 minute promos which start every RAW. I don't miss his squash matches against midcarders who are supposed to be getting pushed. I don't miss his hogging of the spotlight and the belt.

What I do miss is the quality of the WWE show. This is the whole 'HHH conspiracy' thing in this thread. Some of us here believe that its more than coincidence that since HHH has been gone, the RAW product has lacked direction, consistency and structure. Most of us are speculating that as soon as HHH returns, most of these problems will go away as well. Whether it is the conspiracy theory that explains that or otherwise, I just want my RAW to be exciting and entertaining again. And the return of HHH could be the answer.

Savio
09-06-2005, 02:39 PM
I don't see why they could have had Angle Angle slaming Cena on the grate be the last segment....oh didn't he do an interview afterwards?

Kane Knight
09-06-2005, 02:49 PM

But, then again I'm bored with wrestling and don't give a crap if I miss Raw or Smackdown these days. I might stop watching all together.

Peace,

You all?

Yeah, because the four people who are calling for Hunter are the sum total of Triple H haters, and thus are representative of those who wanted him off TV. :roll:

Chavo Classic
09-06-2005, 02:52 PM
You didn't want him off tv? You didn't think he was getting 'stale'?

Londoner
09-06-2005, 03:14 PM
I agree about HBK taking the spotlight ever since HHH left, I was thinking about this at the end of last nights raw. When Angle was beating down Cena, I thought 'is this the end already?' when there was still a while to go in the show, then I realised, oh fuck the masterlock is still to come. To be honest it should've been booked the other way round, the cena/angle thing should've been last and would've made a better ending.The masterlock on HBK was just so, well how can i say this...boring?

Chavo Classic
09-06-2005, 03:49 PM
Chris Masters was the main event of RAW? Jesus, TNA is going to have an easier time than I thought

Kane Knight
09-06-2005, 03:53 PM
You didn't want him off tv? You didn't think he was getting 'stale'?

Stale? He's the Game!

Chavo Classic
09-06-2005, 03:54 PM
Stale? He's the Game!

He got to you as well then? :nono:

Crashnburn
09-06-2005, 04:39 PM
Chris Masters was the main event of RAW? Jesus, TNA is going to have an easier time than I thought

Not only was Chris Masters the main event but it wasn't even a traditional match it was a "Masterlock Challenge".

Chavo Classic
09-06-2005, 04:45 PM
:nono:

Chavo Classic
09-06-2005, 04:46 PM
I posted that in bold to register my complete disgust, but it didn't work

Kane Knight
09-06-2005, 05:33 PM
He got to you as well then? :nono:

He's that...damn...Good *zombie face*

TV doesn't lie.

UmbrellaCorporation
09-06-2005, 07:58 PM
Personally, I want Triple H back right now, and Cena off of my television permanently.

Just me though.

Favre4Ever
09-06-2005, 09:50 PM
If Cena went heel and cut some raps that actually had some RYTHM, then I wouldnt mind him at all. But, unfortunatly, i'm sure as soon as that happens, Edge will go face, and I fucking hate Edge.

Mayo
09-06-2005, 11:04 PM
I think Angle will actually win the title. I still see Angle and Cena being the focus of Raw, and they are just pushing some new stars as well.

Going back to the topic at hand, what is wrong with HBK being on tv? He is still great in the ring and on the mic, and helping put over Masters and Carlito even after doing the job he didn't want to do against Hogan. He carried Hogan, and although many smarks probably didn't want to see that match, lots of marks actually did and it made the company a lot of money.