PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching TNA?

Jaton
09-11-2005, 08:09 PM
I just saw the most hilarious sign. It said "WWE OWNS MY NAME!"

Mr. JL
09-11-2005, 08:14 PM
I tried to order it but for some reason my connection is messed up. I think it was meant to be.

Jalapeņo
09-11-2005, 08:16 PM
No.

Sadistic
09-11-2005, 08:19 PM
I would if it was shown here. It will be on the wrestling channel for free next month i'd say.

Kane Knight
09-11-2005, 08:20 PM
People watch TNA?

redoneja
09-11-2005, 08:20 PM
Yeah,I read on NODQ.com that the X-Division Triple Threat will go on last instead of Raven/Rhino. I've been looking forward to the Aries/Strong match too(which is on now).

Sadistic
09-11-2005, 08:26 PM
People watch TNA?
Yeah it's stupid. Let's all watch WWE instead. I mean who says wrestling needs competition?
But TNA.....jeez, who wants to watch Styles vs. Daniels when we can watch 2 talentless 'divas' in a pillow fight.

Jaton
09-11-2005, 08:29 PM
Yeah, because he really insulted TNA. That was very necessary. You're a jackass.

Jaton
09-11-2005, 08:46 PM
WTF!? Petey Williams just came out to Abyss's theme.

Kane Knight
09-11-2005, 09:09 PM
Yeah it's stupid. Let's all watch WWE instead. I mean who says wrestling needs competition?
But TNA.....jeez, who wants to watch Styles vs. Daniels when we can watch 2 talentless 'divas' in a pillow fight.

Sounds good to me. :y:

Especially with that stupid line of competition. If that's the best reason you can come up with to watch TNA, they're best off gassing themselves.

Kane Knight
09-11-2005, 09:11 PM
Yeah, because he really insulted TNA. That was very necessary. You're a jackass.

No, he was right. I hate any wrestling that's not WWE. Real wrestling fans only watch the WWE, and object to TNA on principle.

Jaton
09-11-2005, 09:16 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot. Fuck TNA, fuck RoH. I love only CZW and WWE!

Kane Knight
09-11-2005, 09:18 PM
Lingerie Pillow fights+lightbulbs=greatness.

Jaton
09-11-2005, 09:20 PM
Great spot through the bed!

TerranRich
09-11-2005, 09:21 PM
And DOG POOP! Into the DOG POOP! The DOG POOP! DOG POOP! On the DOG POOP!

Mr. JL
09-11-2005, 09:27 PM
SO now that we have established that real wrestling fans only watch the WWE, and object to TNA on principle.... whats is happening with the TNA PPV? Who has won and who has lost?

btw, CZW! CZW CZW! :shifty:

Jaton
09-11-2005, 09:31 PM
Well.. Sabu took a sick looking Black Hole Slam into the thumbtacks. Right now it's Jeff Hardy and Bobby Roode in a match so boring I'm wondering if this PPV is worth it. I hope Styles/Daniels/Joe will make up for it.

Sadistic
09-11-2005, 09:31 PM
The Sabu match sounded great. Abyss performs a release belly to belly suplex on sabu from inside the ring to the outside through two tables. Abyss wins by salmming sabu into the thumb tacks.

Sadistic
09-11-2005, 09:33 PM
No, he was right. I hate any wrestling that's not WWE. Real wrestling fans only watch the WWE, and object to TNA on principle.
Are you fucking serious? :nono: kids these days.

redoneja
09-11-2005, 09:34 PM
3 live Kru beat the Diamonds in the Rough
Austin Aries beat Roderick Strong
Monty Brown/Kip james beat Apolo/Lance Hoyt
Chris Sabin beat Petey Williams
Abyss beat Sabu w/ a Black Hole Slam onto thumbtacks
Booby Roode beat jeff Hardy

redoneja
09-11-2005, 09:35 PM
BTW.... RoH > WWE > TNA > CZW

Sadistic
09-11-2005, 09:38 PM
WWE > TNA
This PPV is already better than the last 7 WWE ones.

redoneja
09-11-2005, 09:43 PM
This PPV is already better than the last 7 WWE ones.

No, Summerslam, Wrestlemania, and One Night Stand are better than this one. The only PPVs out of the last seven I accept your arguement for are Backlash, Judgement Day, and the Great American Bash. Vengeance is a toss up for me.

Kane Knight
09-11-2005, 09:46 PM
Are you fucking serious? :nono: kids these days.

Yeah, I'm fucking serious. People have lost their way, and need to remember that the only true wrestling is the #1 leader in Sports Entertainment.

Fuck TNA. It's for sissies and queers.

TerranRich
09-11-2005, 09:48 PM
Booby Roode beat jeff Hardy
Booby Roode owns you ALL!!! :lol:

Jaton
09-11-2005, 09:49 PM
No shit. AJ Styles has less charisma than Chris Masters.

redoneja
09-11-2005, 09:50 PM
Booby Roode owns you ALL!!! :lol:

He beat him with "purple nurple"

Kane Knight
09-11-2005, 09:52 PM
No shit. AJ Styles has less charisma than Chris Masters.

Oh shit yeah! That man is awesome. Masterlock>any TNA finisher. Fuck the Canadian Destroyer.

Sadistic
09-11-2005, 09:53 PM
Yeah, I'm fucking serious. People have lost their way, and need to remember that the only true wrestling is the #1 leader in Sports Entertainment.

Fuck TNA. It's for sissies and queers.
So you're one of those mainstream kids. All music that's not on the radio sucks too huh?
I actually hate people like you. Another stupid kid screaming for John Cena and tuning into raw to watch Carlito put a smile on your face.
You say only a tru fan watches WWE? You realise how much of a moron you sound. I dare you to say that to any real wrestling fan and they would beat the shit out of you. It's too bad you're brainwashed into thinking that if WWE did it, it must be good. NEWS FLASH: WWE sucks right now. It sucks bad.
Looks like you enjoy soep operas more than wrestling matches..and you say TNA is for queers? You're the biggest gay I've ever encountered. You would rather watch an oiled up Chris Masters posing than watch an epic wrestling match. What are you doing on a wrestling forum?

redoneja
09-11-2005, 09:54 PM
Oh shit yeah! That man is awesome. Masterlock>any TNA finisher. Fuck the Canadian Destroyer.

The Masterlock puts Ken Patera's Swinging Neckbreaker(a swinging full nelson for those who a inept at wrestling history) look like girlie hold.

Jaton
09-11-2005, 09:54 PM
Yeah, it's not impressive at all. Now Heidenreich's modified shoulder breaker! That's a move. Almost as good as Hassan's flatliner.

TerranRich
09-11-2005, 09:55 PM
So you're one of those mainstream kids. All music that's not on the radio sucks too huh?
I actually hate people like you. Another stupid kid screaming for John Cena and tuning into raw to watch Carlito put a smile on your face.
You say only a tru fan watches WWE? You realise how much of a moron you sound. I dare you to say that to any real wrestling fan and they would beat the shit out of you. It's too bad you're brainwashed into thinking that if WWE did it, it must be good. NEWS FLASH: WWE sucks right now. It sucks bad.
Looks like you enjoy soep operas more than wrestling matches..and you say TNA is for queers? You're the biggest gay I've ever encountered. You would rather watch an oiled up Chris Masters posing than watch an epic wrestling match. What are you doing on a wrestling forum?
You DO realize he's fucking with you...don't you? :?:

redoneja
09-11-2005, 09:56 PM

:roll: :|

Apparently someone is not familiar wih the term sarcasm. He obviously doesn't read any of your other posts either KK.

Jaton
09-11-2005, 09:56 PM
You know, it's amazing that this guy truly believes what we're saying. Especially since I just made a god damned thread about TNA's PPV that I'm FUCKING WATCHING! Jesus christ, you're a flipping idiot.

Nervous Ferret
09-11-2005, 09:58 PM
KK u r so stup[id!!1!!!!

Kane Knight
09-11-2005, 09:59 PM

There's music not on the radio? How bad must THAT suck if they can't even get on those shittier stations. You know, ALTERNATIVE garbage.

God, I bet you don't even like the classics, like N*Sync.

Get with it man, you're trying soooo hard to be underground, but you're so totally full of shit. Cena's a dominant champion. Look at his winning streak. He's got tha CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN GANG and you're looking elsewhere for quality wrestling? Fucking retarded, man.

Kane Knight
09-11-2005, 10:00 PM
The Masterlock puts Ken Patera's Swinging Neckbreaker(a swinging full nelson for those who a inept at wrestling history) look like girlie hold.

And Burchill's armbar? MASTERFUL! I mean, it's poetry in motion.

Sadistic
09-11-2005, 10:00 PM
This place is full of idiots. How the fuck am I supposed to know what Knight means. He tends to follow me around with his bullshit, quoting everything I say in every thread.

Nervous Ferret
09-11-2005, 10:01 PM
You are my pet n00by. :)

Nervous Ferret
09-11-2005, 10:01 PM
And I will tend to you with all the love in the world :love:

Jaton
09-11-2005, 10:03 PM
Who?

Sadistic
09-11-2005, 10:03 PM
You're the fucking noob. One and a half years of watching wrestling? You're my pet noob.

Jaton
09-11-2005, 10:04 PM
Sadistic. No one likes you. Go away.

Kane Knight
09-11-2005, 10:04 PM
This place is full of idiots. How the fuck am I supposed to know what Knight means. He tends to follow me around with his bullshit, quoting everything I say in every thread.

Yeah, I'm stalking you. Really.

Kane Knight
09-11-2005, 10:05 PM
You're the fucking noob. One and a half years of watching wrestling? You're my pet noob.

Jesus, like anyone's been watching wrestling longer than that. Right, geezer.

redoneja
09-11-2005, 10:05 PM

Get over it or leave, its real simple.

Kane Knight
09-11-2005, 10:09 PM
This place is full of idiots. How the fuck am I supposed to know what Knight means.

For one, you could start by not spazzing out immediately and assuming that if someone disagrees with you, they are the antithesis of your entire fucking being. Seriously. I mean, you immediately go into some sort of rabid frenzy, screaming "little girls" this and "real wrestling" that and comments about being kids. I mean, your total ignorance and your tendency to get so easily riled makes you the perfect target to take the piss out of. All I had to do was make an offhand joke about the audience of TNA for you to go into spastic attack dog mode. :)

Sadistic
09-11-2005, 10:11 PM
Sarcism huh......so you really DO love CZW. Good stuff. I'll recommend some tapes for you.

Jaton
09-11-2005, 10:12 PM
Yeah. Even though this is a topic about the PPV, he assumes he is an elitist because he watches it.

KK, i love you man. You're hilarious.

Jaton
09-11-2005, 10:12 PM
No. No one likes CZW.

Kane Knight
09-11-2005, 10:13 PM
Sarcism huh......so you really DO love CZW. Good stuff. I'll recommend some tapes for you.

Please do. I eagerly await. I am a fan of any promotion that hypes themselves with garbage wrestling. (No that, my friend, was sarcasm).

Kane Knight
09-11-2005, 10:16 PM
Yeah. Even though this is a topic about the PPV, he assumes he is an elitist because he watches it.

TNA's underground. So underground only the elite even know of the special channel where their PPV is shown.

Isn't it ironic that he acts elitist when he got so pissy over a comment implying nobody watched it. So he's a minority bitching about being a minority because he's not a minority.

He must be an emo fan. ;)

Jaton
09-11-2005, 10:16 PM
It's so underground it's got a SpikeTV deal and is on PPV.

Jaton
09-11-2005, 10:17 PM
Yeah he's the type of asshole who listens to garbage music that has 1 other fan, just for the sake of saying "you don't know what real music is!"

redoneja
09-11-2005, 10:17 PM
Anyway, Rhino cut a good promo before his match. Its probably about half-way through now, both guys are bleeding. Its full of hardcore spots with some actual wrestling thrown in.

FYI Sadistic, this is what "hardcore" wrestling should be. Cause it has "psychology" and all. Unlike CZW.

kinglacoste
09-11-2005, 10:19 PM
wow, need i bring back the e thug link? whats up kane? one day we will meet.
sadistic, you're the FUCKING MAN. bye bye kane

Jaton
09-11-2005, 10:19 PM
CZW is just spots. Jeff Hardy should go there.

Joey Slugs
09-11-2005, 10:25 PM
man. CZW fucking blows. nothing more than a glorified backyard fagfest. serious.

TerranRich
09-11-2005, 10:26 PM
He must be an emo fan. ;)

http://images.xylot.com/emokane.jpg

Emo Kane appreciates that! ;)

Shadow
09-11-2005, 10:37 PM
CZW is just spots. Jeff Hardy should go there.

Oh just fuck off.

Kane Knight
09-11-2005, 10:42 PM
It's so underground it's got a SpikeTV deal and is on PPV.

Totally

Kane Knight
09-11-2005, 10:42 PM
wow, need i bring back the e thug link? whats up kane? one day we will meet.
sadistic, you're the FUCKING MAN. bye bye kane

You're still sending me love letters? It's amazing.

Kane Knight
09-11-2005, 10:44 PM
http://images.xylot.com/emokane.jpg

Emo Kane appreciates that! ;)

"Sometimes I cut myself to feel
Something at all
I wish that I could find I girl
I wouldn't kill
As I dream I clutch your throat
My saving grace
Asphyxia embrace..."

Jaton
09-11-2005, 10:45 PM
Oh just fuck off.

For what it's worth, tonight Jeff Hardy did a suplex. I think it's the first wrestling move I've ever seen by him.

Shadow
09-11-2005, 10:46 PM
Again...fuck off. Read the damn results for that match.....I thought Dusty got fired from TNA. Looks like we were all taken for fools.

Jaton
09-11-2005, 10:48 PM
Don't hate me. I like Jeff Hardy's spots. He's just not a very good WRESTLER.

redoneja
09-11-2005, 10:54 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Christopher Daniels lost the X-Division title to AJ Styles.

Jaton
09-11-2005, 10:55 PM
God damnit redone. You just ruined it for me.

Jaton
09-11-2005, 10:56 PM
I have DVR, and I was behind by like 5 minutes. god damnit.

redoneja
09-11-2005, 10:58 PM
Sorry

Jaton
09-11-2005, 11:12 PM
You ruined like the last 10 seconds of that match. :(

Innovator
09-11-2005, 11:17 PM
I heard the match tore the fucking house down

redoneja
09-11-2005, 11:21 PM
Yes it did

Jalapeņo
09-11-2005, 11:23 PM
No.

kisa360
09-11-2005, 11:33 PM
I actually am eagerly awaiting oct 1st for two reasons. For one it is my birthday and I just love getting older. :( I also have high hopes for tna. I know very little about them and plan to keep it that way until it airs. I want to see what the bring then and not judge them on their past. Even if the promotion sucks imo I hope it does well enough to gain a monday night spot. Maybe then I will watch wwe again instead of flipping to it from time to time.

KK your posts were classic makes me miss the times I have had here.

JH
09-11-2005, 11:41 PM
another awesome ppv from tna
main event x division title match was FUCKING AWESOME

petey williams vs chris sabin was awesome as well

loopydate
09-12-2005, 12:49 AM
I just repped Sadistic, explaining the essence of KK.

...and I think I forgot to switch dots.

Oh, well. Every dog has his day, right? Or, in this case, every troll n00b has his accidental rep.

Back on topic, though, I really hope TNA can get their act together and put on a great show on October 1. They have a tremendous amount of talent on that roster, but their booking is really hit-and-miss. I'll be watching on the first, and I hope things work out for them.

I'm hoping that the main event on the first Spike Impact is a battle royal to introduce as much of the roster to the new audience as they can. Hell, maybe make the entire show one long "Gauntlet For The Gold," so you space out the entrances and give the crowd a couple of minutes to see what everybody's made of.

KingofOldSchool
09-12-2005, 12:54 AM
Damnit.

I missed this. :(

KingofOldSchool
09-12-2005, 12:55 AM
When I mean "This" I mean Sadistic making a fool of himself as usual.

I don't care about TNA and their boring wrestlers.

*puts in an El Gigante tape*

Kane Knight
09-12-2005, 01:01 AM
I actually am eagerly awaiting oct 1st for two reasons. For one it is my birthday and I just love getting older. :( I also have high hopes for tna. I know very little about them and plan to keep it that way until it airs. I want to see what the bring then and not judge them on their past. Even if the promotion sucks imo I hope it does well enough to gain a monday night spot. Maybe then I will watch wwe again instead of flipping to it from time to time.

KK your posts were classic makes me miss the times I have had here.

Well dammit, stop being so whipped. Show up more often. Or at least come on AIM so I can taunt you for actually having a life, and a job, and...

Jesus, I have no grounds to taunt you.

Jaton
09-12-2005, 01:25 AM
I just repped Sadistic, explaining the essence of KK.

...and I think I forgot to switch dots.

Oh, well. Every dog has his day, right? Or, in this case, every troll n00b has his accidental rep.

I accidently neg repped one of my two friends on this board, trying to spread rep to neg rep him. :nono:

The One
09-12-2005, 11:08 AM
OK...well this seems as good as any place to thrown down my few thoughts on TNA's Unbreakable.

Number One: If you are to have a 3 hour PPV, please make more then 1 match a good one. I know alot of people here like to think of TNA has gold encrusted heaven, but the truth is TNA's steady patern since their very first show has been to have one good match, and then the rest of the show might as well have the old Fox Box on top read "Your Piss Break Can Last Another xx:xx". Now having said that, in TNA's defense, WWE doesn't even book one good match per night...but if a tree falls in the wood, er, I mean good match happens and no one is around to see it, does it really matter?

Every match before the Main Event...eh...Raven/Rhino was OK, but it ruined what I dreamed it could have been.

A.J. Styles vs. Samoa Joe vs. Christopher Daniels. Incredible. I was mid way finished writing a letter to TNA suggesting they change the name from Unbreakable to Unbareable when this ray of sun shine came to the screen. And actually this is hard for me to write, but Samoa Joe did very well. And anyone who knows me know I more or less think Joe has as much talent as Chris Masters. Was this one match worth the $30 dollars, yes and no. Wait til it's out on DVD, then skip everything else and go straight to this match. Then you've only spent $30 but you didn't have to waste a few hours waiting for something good to happen.

Now the truly sad part of this entire event was the show itself was out done by some CZW n00b and Knighty. Kudos to you two for making the night fun. Oh and...uh...whatever your name was, shut up.

Now as part of all of your guys' homework, don't turn off the TV after RAW tomorrow, support UFC, it's actually better then any of this. Hell my TV usually doesn't turn on until RAW is over. :p

thecc
09-12-2005, 11:26 AM
I thought the roderick strong/Aries match was good.

Jaton
09-12-2005, 03:28 PM
The One, I've been here on the boards for awhile..mostly just reading for the longest time. I've usually respected what you have to say, but NO! Stop right there. You CANNOT say that Samoa Joe has less talent than Chris Masters.

You obviously missed most of the PPV. Roderick Strong/Austin Aries? Raven/Rhino told a decent story in the ring and is the essence of what a real hardcore match SHOULD be. Same with Sabu/Abyss.

Yeah, that PPV was pretty decent, and wasn't just one match. It's not that it wasn't the ONLY good match, it's that it was flat out the best they've churned out this year.

Fox
09-12-2005, 04:31 PM
OK...well this seems as good as any place to thrown down my few thoughts on TNA's Unbreakable.

Number One: If you are to have a 3 hour PPV, please make more then 1 match a good one. I know alot of people here like to think of TNA has gold encrusted heaven, but the truth is TNA's steady patern since their very first show has been to have one good match, and then the rest of the show might as well have the old Fox Box on top read "Your Piss Break Can Last Another xx:xx". Now having said that, in TNA's defense, WWE doesn't even book one good match per night...but if a tree falls in the wood, er, I mean good match happens and no one is around to see it, does it really matter?

Every match before the Main Event...eh...Raven/Rhino was OK, but it ruined what I dreamed it could have been.

A.J. Styles vs. Samoa Joe vs. Christopher Daniels. Incredible. I was mid way finished writing a letter to TNA suggesting they change the name from Unbreakable to Unbareable when this ray of sun shine came to the screen. And actually this is hard for me to write, but Samoa Joe did very well. And anyone who knows me know I more or less think Joe has as much talent as Chris Masters. Was this one match worth the $30 dollars, yes and no. Wait til it's out on DVD, then skip everything else and go straight to this match. Then you've only spent $30 but you didn't have to waste a few hours waiting for something good to happen.

Now the truly sad part of this entire event was the show itself was out done by some CZW n00b and Knighty. Kudos to you two for making the night fun. Oh and...uh...whatever your name was, shut up.

Now as part of all of your guys' homework, don't turn off the TV after RAW tomorrow, support UFC, it's actually better then any of this. Hell my TV usually doesn't turn on until RAW is over. :p

Maybe you have just been watching the WWE's patterned, boring style of wrestling too long, and have been brainwashed into enjoying it on an unconscious level, but last night's TNA PPV was possibly the best ones I have seen all year.

Aries/Strong, Williams/Sabin, Abyss/Sabu, and Rhino/Raven were all great undercard matches. They had more entertaining and better wrestling than the WWE has put out in a long time. And then you have the main event, which any true wrestling fan ought to see. These guys are doing all of the things that WWE is banning their wrestlers from doing. I definitely felt it was worth it's money.

kisa360
09-12-2005, 07:02 PM
Well dammit, stop being so whipped. Show up more often. Or at least come on AIM so I can taunt you for actually having a life, and a job, and...

Jesus, I have no grounds to taunt you.
you know I never used aim. Just MSN which you seem to never be on anymore.

Kane Knight
09-12-2005, 09:44 PM
I though you had AIM.

BTW, my MSN address has changed . Check the profile. :D

The One
09-13-2005, 01:58 PM
How can a match with less then a month of build up be so incredible? That's TNA's downfall. WWE does nothing but hype, TNA does nothing but wrestle. I hate Sports Entertainment, but I hate meaningless matches just as much. Aries/Strong was good, but it meant nothing. There was no reason to have an invested intrest in it. More or less same with Raven/Rhino...and don't even get me started on Sabu/Abyss.

Now some will get on my ass and say things like...

Maybe you have just been watching the WWE's patterned, boring style of wrestling too long, and have been brainwashed into enjoying it on an unconscious level...

Bull fucking shit. If I can stomach more then a hour of WWE programing it's been a good week for them. What made some of the greatest times to be a wrestling fan? Back in the mid 80's with the NWA...incredible bouts, with good pyschology, and...A-HA!...true feeling behind it. What made ECW so incredible? It had emotion and you could feel that in the matches. WWE's Attitude we had guys like Austin, Rock, etc. carrying the purpose and then others to carry to ball in the ring. I am not even saying that one man has to be a god in the ring and a god at captivating...though some like Flair, Hart and a handful of others are...but so long as you can give a 3 hour show on a whole, not only incredible matches, but some genuine heart in there as well. TNA lacks any sign of an emotional connection. Their storylines are as bland as a dry peice of toast...on the flip side you have WWE where half the moves known to man are banned, and if a match is longer then your enterence you have failed...

Until one company or another figures out how to balence it out, neither can put on great shows...and I didn't say that TNA did a worse job than another promotion would have done, I just simply pointed out my stance (which I stick by) that their show was near unbareable.

One last thing, Chris Masters bores me in the ring, bores me on the mic, bores me having to watch him...Samoa Joe does the exact same for me. As was stated by saying the words "I more or less think" and was not making an undisputedable statment. Sorry I just don't like him and don't see why others seem to get some pre-cum stains every time he is around.

Mr. JL
09-13-2005, 03:45 PM
Well F'N put The One!

Jaton
09-13-2005, 06:01 PM
Because unlike Masters, he has talent?

Jaton
09-13-2005, 06:02 PM
Seeing a guy of his size move the way he does and the abilities he has, it's very impressive. That's why most people are on his dick now. All you have to do is see one of his matches to understand.

The One
09-13-2005, 07:53 PM
I am afraid good sir you are mistaken. I have seen a good majority of his RoH matches and every single one of this TNA matches...I just don't like him.

Jaton
09-13-2005, 11:20 PM
Well, to each his own, I suppose.

Kane Knight
09-13-2005, 11:21 PM
Seeing a guy of his size move the way he does and the abilities he has, it's very impressive. That's why most people are on his dick now. All you have to do is see one of his matches to understand.

Isn't that what they said about Big Vis?