PDA

View Full Version : American Idol

Bad Guy
01-22-2004, 03:13 AM
lol. It was the first time I watched it, and probably the last but that Simon guy cracks me up. All these people that I thought had some talent he turns down, then this hot chick comes in and after like 3 seconds he's all like 'you're in!' Then some fatty threw water on him after he said he was the worst singer ever! Now I know why it has so much ratings! SIMON=THEMAN

Paranoid Rattlesnake
01-22-2004, 04:01 AM
That is what we have known for 2 years

Bad Guy
01-22-2004, 04:17 AM
bnnjkkhjkjkhj,
What?

#1-norm-fan
01-22-2004, 04:28 AM
Yeah I tend to make it a point to watch the first few episodes of the season. It's hilarious when the judges start getting bored. And when these people come in who can't sing worth a lick and then they leave the room yelling at the camera "They don't know real talent!!!" and their friends are all hugging them and saying "She can sing! I don't know what their problem is!". lol

SuperSlim
01-22-2004, 04:16 PM
the thing sucked. the singers sucked. I watched two episodes of it, surprisingly enough, and I knew folks that would fail that failed and those that would make it made it.

el fregadero
01-22-2004, 04:41 PM
<font color=teal>Yeah, there was a bunch of crappy singers.</font>

Mic Blaze
01-22-2004, 09:26 PM
I only like watching it because when they fail they always yell at the camera and it's so hilarious. All those singers are a bunch of pussies. I have yet to see one fail and then look at the camera an say "I respect their decision and now I know Im not that good and need to practice", but hearin them say "Simon is a god damn bitch Im good I know I am so he can kiss my ass" is oh so more amusin

Bad Guy
01-23-2004, 01:31 AM
Yeah, most of the time that is the case. But there were a few people that I thought had some serious talent (not the sucky ass people) but seriously good talent. Simon doesn't even look at them. WTF MAN

The Outlaw
01-23-2004, 02:41 AM
Houston has no talent.

Like 10/10000000000000 got accepted.

He accepted the chick because she had a nice voice.

LOL@THE ASIAN

"I cant help ralling in rove rith you"

BWAHAHAHA