PDA

View Full Version : BRING BACK THE HIGHER POWER!

Kane Knight
09-13-2005, 01:49 AM
What do you guys think?

Personally, I think new ideas suck, and the new guys can never be as awesome as the old guys. And maybe we could swerve people, by making the Higher Power someone totally unexpected...Like Tony Danza...Or even Vince McMahon.

Jason Cage
09-13-2005, 01:51 AM
I love you.

Kane Knight
09-13-2005, 01:51 AM
You're not helping me duck this "fag" image, you know that right?

Jason Cage
09-13-2005, 01:52 AM
edit

OHHH

DONT WORRY

Jason Cage
09-13-2005, 01:53 AM
No but seriously, on topic...I'm all about bringing back old ideas. Those times kicked ass.

Jaton
09-13-2005, 03:58 AM
Tony...Danza...

*goes into hulk mode*

What Would Kevin Do?
09-13-2005, 04:30 AM
Bring back REPO MAN!!

Mr. Nerfect
09-13-2005, 05:55 AM
Have the Higher Power revealed to be Chris Masters. Call his and The Undertaker's stable "The Masterpiece of Darkness", and have Masters reveal his family is of ancient gothic decent, and that he possesses the powers of darkness that killed The Callaways, and created his greatest servent, The Undertaker.

This sets up a feud with Kane, who has suffered at the hands of Masters' family's powers, and he sets to off to destroy Masters, who hides behind "The Masterpiece of Darkness" members Romeo, Antonio, Viscera, a returning Gangrel, a jobberfied Christian, Edge (better to be with them than against them) Snitsky, Heidenreich & Animal (turn them heel and unify the tag team titles), Candice Michelle (she turns herself into a character resembling that lady from The Addams Family, it is revealed she is also half cat, hence the constant screeching), Phoenix (Beth Phoenix from OVW who comes up and reveals she is jealous of Candice, committing herself to Masters to please him and win him back), Rosey (turn him into a supervillain) and Steve Lombardi (the jobber of the group).

So you have Kane & The Hurricane (former World Tag Team Champs) teaming up against Chris Masters, The Undertaker, Rosey, Viscera, Heidenreich, Animal, Snitsky, Candice Michelle, Phoenix, Edge, Christian, Gangrel, Romeo, Antonio and Steve Lombardi. It is revealed The Undertaker doesn't want to fight Kane, since he loves his brother and doesn't like being used, but Masters threatens to give The Undertaker's new daughter to Snitsky for breakfast if he doesn't.

:shifty: One of my better ideas to date.

Favre4Ever
09-13-2005, 06:38 AM
Or the higher power could be Gangrel and Viscera.........

Kane Knight
09-13-2005, 10:39 AM
Have the Higher Power revealed to be Chris Masters. Call his and The Undertaker's stable "The Masterpiece of Darkness", and have Masters reveal his family is of ancient gothic decent, and that he possesses the powers of darkness that killed The Callaways, and created his greatest servent, The Undertaker.

This sets up a feud with Kane, who has suffered at the hands of Masters' family's powers, and he sets to off to destroy Masters, who hides behind "The Masterpiece of Darkness" members Romeo, Antonio, Viscera, a returning Gangrel, a jobberfied Christian, Edge (better to be with them than against them) Snitsky, Heidenreich & Animal (turn them heel and unify the tag team titles), Candice Michelle (she turns herself into a character resembling that lady from The Addams Family, it is revealed she is also half cat, hence the constant screeching), Phoenix (Beth Phoenix from OVW who comes up and reveals she is jealous of Candice, committing herself to Masters to please him and win him back), Rosey (turn him into a supervillain) and Steve Lombardi (the jobber of the group).

So you have Kane & The Hurricane (former World Tag Team Champs) teaming up against Chris Masters, The Undertaker, Rosey, Viscera, Heidenreich, Animal, Snitsky, Candice Michelle, Phoenix, Edge, Christian, Gangrel, Romeo, Antonio and Steve Lombardi. It is revealed The Undertaker doesn't want to fight Kane, since he loves his brother and doesn't like being used, but Masters threatens to give The Undertaker's new daughter to Snitsky for breakfast if he doesn't.

:shifty: One of my better ideas to date.

That was awesome. :D