PDA

View Full Version : Saw U2 again in T.O

Blue Demon
09-13-2005, 06:30 PM
This was my second time seeing them on this tour and I was more impressed withthem the second rime around, they seemed to have ironed out more kinks and played a more varied set. They started with Vertigo, into I Will Follow and then In A Little While. All songs recieved a good response. They then played Beautiful Day and Elevation. Bono, later in the evening, plugged the campaign to make poverty history before going into One, and then he dedicated Miss Sarajevo to everyone in NYC, London, Madrid and people in the Gulf States areas. Then, as a child read over the charter of rights and freedoms on one of the screens, U2 went into Pride (IN the Name of Love). Also, for the first time, they played Fast Cars, which appears as a track only on the UK and Japanese versions of How to Dismantle. Overall it was an awsome concert, played a lot of their hits and made some social comentary (of course!) I would see them again if i had the chance. Anyone else see them on the Vertigo tour?? Or any other tour for that matter?

The Miz
09-13-2005, 06:34 PM
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOURTEEN

The Outlaw
09-14-2005, 05:00 PM
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOURTEEN