PDA

View Full Version : Ross Report: Sept. 15th

Joey Slugs
09-16-2005, 05:12 AM
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/Headers/Jim_Ross_banner.jpg (http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/jimross/ross091505)
(CLICK THE PIC)

RAW Superstar? :lol:

Volchok
09-16-2005, 06:35 AM
He is on Raw...

Volchok
09-16-2005, 06:38 AM
Plus he has wrestled quite a few times...

Disturbed316
09-16-2005, 08:39 AM
“Kerwin White” attempting to be someone he is not is ridiculous.

Ahahahahaha :lol:

Kane Knight
09-16-2005, 10:42 AM
Plus he has wrestled quite a few times...

Isn't he undefeated?

Loose Cannon
09-16-2005, 12:32 PM
Heartbreak and Triumph - The Shawn Michaels Story” will be on sale at book stores around November 15. I liked this book a lot because I lived a good portion of it and could readily relate to it. Bret Hart fans may not be overwhelmed with Shawn’s side of the story about the 1997 Montreal Survivor Series, but I found it to be a compelling, albeit small, portion of HBK’s life story. Shawn is another blessed individual, as he flirted with death on more than one occasion and he talks about it.

This should be good...and hillarious.

McLegend
09-16-2005, 12:51 PM
Can't wait:drool:

KingofOldSchool
09-16-2005, 01:59 PM
Should wrestlers be mandated to have to make a donation to the Red Cross for Hurricane Katrina’s relief effort every time they use a clothesline more than, oh say, three times in one match?

Hahahahaha.

loopydate
09-16-2005, 02:07 PM
LOL. That's pretty bad when even Jim Ross thinks WWE matches are getting repetitive.

McLegend
09-16-2005, 02:10 PM
I look forward to reading the Ross report everyweek.

Jaton
09-16-2005, 03:14 PM
It's so random. It's hilarious, I love the way he bounces from subject to subject.

"I don't do transitional material, bitch."

Corkscrewed
09-16-2005, 04:18 PM
But as a red-blooded male, I sure am anxious to see what the ladies wear to the ring and how this live presentation will climax…. so to speak.
:lol:

The One
09-16-2005, 04:20 PM
Ross shouldn't be allowed to speak on RAW, just have him make comments at the bottom of the screne like captions. That way he would be entertaining and not annoying.

Xero
09-16-2005, 06:56 PM
Ross shouldn't be allowed to speak on RAW, just have him make comments at the bottom of the screne like captions. That way he would be entertaining and not annoying.
<marquee>I find Chris Masters to be an extremely well trained and entertaining big guy. &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Buy my BBQ sause. &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Kerwin White is no whiter than the Coach or Ahmed Johnson. &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; I hear people talking about my hat, but I really love it. Fuck you guys. &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; BAHGAWD BOOMER SOONER! &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; I love this Total Nonstop Acting by Triple H! &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; No, Lita, get away from me. &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; No Lita... &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; DON'T PRESS THAT BUTTO.... (Fade to black) &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; DAMMIT LITA, LOOK AT WHAT YOU MADE ME TYPE! &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;</marquee>

On another note, I enjoy the Ross Report. I'm glad it's back. :y: