PDA

View Full Version : DISCUSSION - I just bought Michael Jackson's 'greatest hits' CD

Heyman
01-22-2004, 04:31 PM
DISCUSSION - I just bought Michael Jackson's 'greatest hits' CD

After being intrigued with Michael Jackson for quite some time now (I'd never really heard any of his music before), I finally decided to buy his 'Greatest Hits' CD.

What finally made me buy the CD, was a Jay Leno episode. For the first time in my life, I saw Leno getting booed (he made a few Michael Jackson jokes). This was the same guy who had made fun of OJ Simpson, Kobe Bryant, Britney Spears, and even Tiger Woods (and never got 'booed' at all).

Anyways - I bought MJ's CD. Gotta admit. It is AWESOME. Michael Jackson is the man.

While I still think that Michael Jackson is a homosexual who loves to dominate little boys in the sack, you can't deny his musical talents.

Alient Ant Farm's version of "Smooth Criminal" sounds so unbelievably lame compared to Michael Jackson's version of it.

My favorite songs (in order) of MJ's CD is
1)Thriller
2)Billie Jean
3)Smooth Criminal
4)The song right before 'smooth criminal' on the CD (I can't remember the name of it right now).
5)Don't stop till ya get enough.
6)Black and White

Great CD :y: I highly recommend it.

el fregadero
01-22-2004, 04:33 PM
<font color=teal>Michael Jackson was a great musician.</font>

ilt_undertaker
01-22-2004, 04:34 PM
<font color=Silver>Im listening to that CD right now, Micheal is cool</font>

KleptoKlown
01-22-2004, 04:41 PM
As long as people dont hear me listening to it, he has some very cool songs :D

Heyman
01-22-2004, 04:55 PM
I seriously can't stop listening to his CD.

p.s. EVERYONE : list your favorite MJ songs.

The Mask
01-22-2004, 04:59 PM
beat it

eddie van halen solo :love:

The Mask
01-22-2004, 05:01 PM
the ones you listed too are cool heymang, cept black and white, don't like that much :$

Funky Fly
01-22-2004, 05:45 PM
Everything he did up to and including History is greatness. It all goes downhill from there.

loopydate
01-22-2004, 05:55 PM
I was actually a bit disappointed with the new stuff on HIStory, and I haven't heard anything since then, but here are my favorites:

Thriller, Beat It, Billie Jean, Human Nature, Man In The Mirror, Leave Me Alone, Smooth Criminal... Okay, most of the "Thriller" and "Bad" albums.

Heyman
01-22-2004, 06:13 PM
the ones you listed too are cool heymang, cept black and white, don't like that much :$

OMG - ur a racist piece of sh</>it. :foc: :rant:

da_king
01-22-2004, 07:45 PM
<font color="#ccffcc">

never really got into his stuff, even back in the day.

</font>

Kane Knight
01-22-2004, 07:57 PM
Leno's been booed many a time. Mostly for Michael Jackson and OJ SImpson jokes. His usual response is "Oh, and of course I'm WAY out of line!"

I'm not that big on his music, but he's got some okay songs.

On a related note, who here thinks that Heyman was molested by MJ?

The Outlaw
01-22-2004, 08:21 PM
He had his moments. It's just pretty sad that when people think of him they're gonna think about all the scandals and shit.

Anyone see the special on him on VH1 the other day? Hosted by Maury?

Gotta say that the guy that interviewed him is a piece of shit.

Supreme Olajuwon
01-22-2004, 09:13 PM
Billie Jean rules

DaveWadding
01-22-2004, 09:14 PM
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin.

blake639raw
01-23-2004, 09:31 PM
Michael Jackson is a talented singer and dancer, no doubt. A talented singer and dancer who likes to serenade little boys, but talented nonetheless.

The Miz
01-23-2004, 10:17 PM
thriller

Y2Ant
01-23-2004, 11:26 PM
Too many to name, his music is absolutely awesome.

History is full of quality songs, all his singles he released I like, aswell as others that he didn't release that are on it. I haven't heard many from Blood on the Dancefloor or many of his older album stuff that weren't singles, i'll probably download them all in time.

Invincible wasn't bad, I bought it on the day it came out over here, You Rock My World was a ****ing brilliant song though, really really catchy.

If I had to pick a top 10 (sorry, 5 is leaving too many off :$), off the top of my head i'd say: (in no order)

Black or White
Bad
Billie Jean
Wanna Be Startin Somethin
The Way You Make Me Feel
Stranger In Moscow
Smooth Criminal
Leave Me Alone
Don't Stop Til You Get Enough
You Are Not Alone