PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers of the smackdown kind

Paranoid Rattlesnake
12-10-2003, 08:05 AM
Smackdown show open

Heyman says he has a long term vision for Smackdown & the center piece of his vision is Brock Lesnar. Here comes the pain. Brock says Benoit doesn't deserve another shot because he already made him tap. Brock demands respect. Says he can make anyone in the audience tap or get the deported. Says he has another chant for the people here in Mexico. Heyman corrects him. Brock says San Diego, Mexico it all looks the same. Rey Mysterio's music starts. Huge pop for Rey. Rey challenges Brock for a match. Brock says ok it's non-title & if Rey wins he gets a title shot next week.

Rhyno vs. Bradshaw
Bradshaw hits a fallaway slam off the top rope......Bradshaw superplexs Rhyno off the top rope, but Rhyno rolls through & holds the tights for the win.

Heyman, A-Train & Matt Morgan backstage
Heyman says he can take care of them like he took care of Nathan Jones. Heyman is mad at Train for betting on Benoit last week. Heyman says he has a chance to redeem himself tonight against Shannon Moore. Morgan tells Train not to blow it. Train says it's a sure thing.

F.B.I. talking action in the back
Bashams bet on themselves next week in their title defense against Rikishi &
Scotty. Morgan makes a big bet on A-Train.

Sign in Crowd: Recovering MFer looking for Moore
Shannon Moore vs. A-Train
Brawling outside Train throws Shannon head first into the barricade......Shannon
hits a sunset flip for the pin.
Morgan & Big Show grab Shannon & throw him back in the ring. They turn on
A-Train including Show chokeslamming Train & leaving him laying.

The Cat's dancing.

Highlights shown of the foreign tour. Rey's family is shown sitting ringside.

Lamont intros Cat. Cat pumps up the crowd & intros Sable. Sable asks if the
crowd wants to see her dance. She says she only dances for Mr.. McMahon. Cat kisses
her when she tries to leave.

Eddie & Chavo are taking. Eddie asks if he'll ride with him tonight or walk out
by himself. Chavo says he's with him as long as he doesn't try and steal the
spotlight. Eddie says he won't do that but he will steal a victory. Chavo says so
will he and they are together.

Los Guerreros vs. World Greatest Tag Team
Benjamin popped the hood of the low rider & tried to slam it on Eddy but Eddy
fought his way out....Chavo tagged in & ran wild including a 3 spin tilt a whirl
head scissors & a senton off the 2nd rope.....Shelton superkicked Chavo's
knee.......Eddy went for a frog splash but Haas superplexed him.....Eddy did the
rolling vertical suplexs on Benjamin, he backdropped Haas before the last
one......Chavo hit a frog splash, but Benjamin kicked out at 2, Los Guerreros
argued, Benjamin dropkicked Chavo into Eddy knocking him from the ring, Chavo &
Haas fought to the outside, Eddy hit Benjamin with a hubcap for the pin.

O.V.W. sign in Crowd: Jeter rules O.V.W.

Big Show came out dressed like John Cena & challenged him to a battle rap. Show
started slow but did well. "In my world you're the white girl & i'm Kobe Bryant.
Show got a big pop when he was done. Cena fired back making fun of Show weight.
"You've been talking for 30 seconds & you're already sweatin." "Forget seeing me
bro, you can't see your own penius. In the end Cena threw him the mic & kicked
him low.

Torrie & Nidia backstage
Nidia hopes she can get her sight back soon. Torrie starts to tell her what happened
last week when Jamie Noble comes in. He runs Torrie off before she can tell her.

Highlights of the U.S.O. press conference

Benoit interview - He won't let Paul Heyman stop him

Brock Lesnar vs Rey Mysterio - Non Title Match
Loud u tapped out chant. Rey went for a go behind take down...it didn't
work.....Long spot where Rey got Brock to chase him around & threw the
ring....Crowd loved it....Brock gave Rey quite a bit.....Rey hit the 619......Place
was really popping for Rey's near falls.....Rey went for the west coast pop, Brock
caught him & powerbombed him..Brock went for the same submission he used on
Benoit last week, Rey being so small he had a hard time getting it on him. Rey
tapped out. A fan hit the ring. Security dragged him out but the fan fought them
off. He took off his hat revealing Hardcore Holly. Holly got back in the ring &
drove Brock out.

from rajahwwf.com

StoneColdStunner
12-10-2003, 08:11 AM
Smackdown show open

Heyman says he has a long term vision for Smackdown & the center piece of his vision is Brock Lesnar. Here comes the pain. Brock says Benoit doesn't deserve another shot because he already made him tap. Brock demands respect. Says he can make anyone in the audience tap or get the deported. Says he has another chant for the people here in Mexico. Heyman corrects him. Brock says San Diego, Mexico it all looks the same. Rey Mysterio's music starts. Huge pop for Rey. Rey challenges Brock for a match. Brock says ok it's non-title & if Rey wins he gets a title shot next week.

Rhyno vs. Bradshaw
Bradshaw hits a fallaway slam off the top rope......Bradshaw superplexs Rhyno off the top rope, but Rhyno rolls through & holds the tights for the win.

Heyman, A-Train & Matt Morgan backstage
Heyman says he can take care of them like he took care of Nathan Jones. Heyman is mad at Train for betting on Benoit last week. Heyman says he has a chance to redeem himself tonight against Shannon Moore. Morgan tells Train not to blow it. Train says it's a sure thing.

F.B.I. talking action in the back
Bashams bet on themselves next week in their title defense against Rikishi &
Scotty. Morgan makes a big bet on A-Train.

Sign in Crowd: Recovering MFer looking for Moore
Shannon Moore vs. A-Train
Brawling outside Train throws Shannon head first into the barricade......Shannon
hits a sunset flip for the pin.
Morgan & Big Show grab Shannon & throw him back in the ring. They turn on
A-Train including Show chokeslamming Train & leaving him laying.

The Cat's dancing.

Highlights shown of the foreign tour. Rey's family is shown sitting ringside.

Lamont intros Cat. Cat pumps up the crowd & intros Sable. Sable asks if the
crowd wants to see her dance. She says she only dances for Mr.. McMahon. Cat kisses
her when she tries to leave.

Eddie & Chavo are taking. Eddie asks if he'll ride with him tonight or walk out
by himself. Chavo says he's with him as long as he doesn't try and steal the
spotlight. Eddie says he won't do that but he will steal a victory. Chavo says so
will he and they are together.

Los Guerreros vs. World Greatest Tag Team
Benjamin popped the hood of the low rider & tried to slam it on Eddy but Eddy
fought his way out....Chavo tagged in & ran wild including a 3 spin tilt a whirl
head scissors & a senton off the 2nd rope.....Shelton superkicked Chavo's
knee.......Eddy went for a frog splash but Haas superplexed him.....Eddy did the
rolling vertical suplexs on Benjamin, he backdropped Haas before the last
one......Chavo hit a frog splash, but Benjamin kicked out at 2, Los Guerreros
argued, Benjamin dropkicked Chavo into Eddy knocking him from the ring, Chavo &
Haas fought to the outside, Eddy hit Benjamin with a hubcap for the pin.

O.V.W. sign in Crowd: Jeter rules O.V.W.

Big Show came out dressed like John Cena & challenged him to a battle rap. Show
started slow but did well. "In my world you're the white girl & i'm Kobe Bryant.
Show got a big pop when he was done. Cena fired back making fun of Show weight.
"You've been talking for 30 seconds & you're already sweatin." "Forget seeing me
bro, you can't see your own penius. In the end Cena threw him the mic & kicked
him low.

Torrie & Nidia backstage
Nidia hopes she can get her sight back soon. Torrie starts to tell her what happened
last week when Jamie Noble comes in. He runs Torrie off before she can tell her.

Highlights of the U.S.O. press conference

Benoit interview - He won't let Paul Heyman stop him

Brock Lesnar vs Rey Mysterio - Non Title Match
Loud u tapped out chant. Rey went for a go behind take down...it didn't
work.....Long spot where Rey got Brock to chase him around & threw the
ring....Crowd loved it....Brock gave Rey quite a bit.....Rey hit the 619......Place
was really popping for Rey's near falls.....Rey went for the west coast pop, Brock
caught him & powerbombed him..Brock went for the same submission he used on
Benoit last week, Rey being so small he had a hard time getting it on him. Rey
tapped out. A fan hit the ring. Security dragged him out but the fan fought them
off. He took off his hat revealing Hardcore Holly. Holly got back in the ring &
drove Brock out.

from rajahwwf.com

Well if Rey wins, it would be kind of funny if he would be winning the title :lol: . But i would like to see Benoit winning the title, just because i think he deserves it more...( Its readable is it ? correct me if it aint PLEASE)

Tornado
12-10-2003, 10:21 AM
<font color=#33ffff>Oh great. Hardcore Holly....:|</font>

Nowhere Man
12-10-2003, 11:52 AM
What exactly was the point of making the stipulation if Brock was going to win anyways? I think it just has something to do with WWE's fetish for pissing on the hometown heroes. Still, it's nice to see Rey Mysterio in the main event again; too bad the whole thing was just a stupid excuse to push Hardcore Holly.

On the bright side, SHANNON MOORE WENT OVER SOMEONE!!! I don't care that it was just with a roll-up and that he got destroyed through the whole match right now; I just have to savor the moment while it lasts. But what was with Show chokeslamming A-Train? Are they going to turn Train face? *shudders*

Sounds like it'll be an awesome show.

Dave Youell
12-10-2003, 11:52 AM
Too be honest i was more excited about the dark matches

Pysocisis Wrestled!

Oh and i'm getting really pissed with Velocity, there just not trying anymore, Spanky/Paul London Vs FBI for the 3rd weeks in a row! ARRRGGGHHH

But Still, Smackdown looked pretty good this week, no point in building anything huge as there's till 5 weeks till the next PPV.

I would expect that Holly gets a big smackdown main event show in couple of weeks and then Beniot/Lesner for rumble.

Nowhere Man
12-10-2003, 11:54 AM
Pysocisis Wrestled!

You're shittin' me! When did they sign Psicosis?!?! This makes me happy; he was always one of my favorite luchadores.

Hopefully they'll stick him in a program with his old arch-enemy Mysterio, instead of just do what they did with Ultimo Dragon.

Dave Youell
12-10-2003, 12:17 PM
You're shittin' me! When did they sign Psicosis?!?! This makes me happy; he was always one of my favorite luchadores.

Hopefully they'll stick him in a program with his old arch-enemy Mysterio, instead of just do what they did with Ultimo Dragon.

I dont know if he's signed

He did a dark match, but there's loads of talent that have wrestled but not sign, you know just one job on velocity such as:

Danny Doring
American Dragon

Nowhere Man
12-10-2003, 01:17 PM
Yeah, I hear ya. It was probably because they were in San Diego. Still, it's cool to see he was on the show.

RGWhat316
12-10-2003, 06:44 PM
Good to see Rhyno back on the show, but c'mon ATrain turning face :|
I would be shocked to see anyone cheer that piece of crap. He will probably still get the Shave your back chants.

Boondock Saint
12-10-2003, 08:36 PM
I read another set of spoilers, they were essentially the same, but mentioed that Eddie injured his arm during the match against WGTT. And the ref did the whole "X" thing, and the crowd could tell something was wrong.

Unless it was untrue. Which I hope.

Splaya
12-10-2003, 10:16 PM
Good to see Rhyno back on the show, but c'mon ATrain turning face :|
I would be shocked to see anyone cheer that piece of crap. He will probably still get the Shave your back chants.

Maybe with the face turn he will shock us all and shave his back.

But then what would we chant?

#1-norm-fan
12-11-2003, 12:19 AM
Why does everyone always say "What's the point of making the stipulation that if one guy wins, he gets a title shot next week if he is just gonna lose?"

Umm... maybe because if they only used it when the guy was gonna win, it would kinda get predictable. If they use the stipulation and the champ wins sometimes, it doesn't give away the match.

#1-norm-fan
12-11-2003, 12:21 AM

"Regrow your back hair! Regrow your back hair!"? :?:

c4g2
12-11-2003, 01:09 AM
"Regrow your back hair! Regrow your back hair!"? :?:

LOL.

O' Moore went over someone? Great news, especially if that poor guy is A-train.

Big Fat Mike
12-11-2003, 01:15 AM

Nah, classic double swerve. Train can't be a face, hes the guy fans love to hate.Hell, I hate him. I see shades of a face turn, with an interference in a title match (cena or benoit vs lesnar). Train hits the ring during a late part in the match , makes like hes gonna put lesnar out, then hits the baldo bomb (THATS WHAT IT IS GODDAMN IT THE DERAILER SOUNDS SO GAY) on the face.

Classic WWE writing.

Dave Youell
12-11-2003, 02:57 AM
I read another set of spoilers, they were essentially the same, but mentioed that Eddie injured his arm during the match against WGTT. And the ref did the whole "X" thing, and the crowd could tell something was wrong.

Unless it was untrue. Which I hope.
Eddie's arm was legit hurt before the match and from what i've heard Charlie then injured it futher, Aparently the 2 teams have legit heat between each other backstage and this incident really didn't help matters